Molly McAwesome So Long AllEars, Hello Mammoth Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly decided to leave AllEars and strike out on her own.

Join her, Alan, and Max as they share their new adventures on YouTube.

Let’s hope she can keep her dignity, create awesome content, and not turn into another Disney grifter in the parks.

Reactions: 10
YES! Thank you!

♥

I'm betting this will be a fun thread. More laughter than we're used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks for making the thread!

I’ve been enjoying all their instagram posts since she left Allears. I am hoping the shenanigans continue and that they stay true to themselves and don’t completely sell themselves out.

Looking forward to why is to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just checked their Patreon, and at time of writing (8:53am UK time) they're not doing too bad at all...
1659858851212.png

That's approx. $8,746 per month...just shows how much faith people have in Molly & Co.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was so upset when Molly announced she was leaving AllEars, this has made my week. She’s such a wonderful soul

But I do want to know what happened to cause her to leave!

Reactions: 5
So excited for Mollys content. Can’t believe AJ didn’t lock her into a non-compete. Allears will be NOTHING without her.

Reactions: 12
I’ll watch and see. Not excited they went with Patreon and they are doing livestreams (superchats). I guess I understand it for the start up, but I hope they will get to Woo level quickly and let their video and podcast revenue provide an income without asking viewers to give them their money.

Reactions: 7
But I do want to know what happened to cause her to leave!
I found it interesting that her post mentioned she “walked away” from AllEars. That’s not something you say when leaving on good terms.

So excited for Mollys content. Can’t believe AJ didn’t lock her into a non-compete. Allears will be NOTHING without her.
I can’t stand Quincy or Breedlove. To me, they both come off as pompous. And the new blonde lady is equally as dull.

Reactions: 13
I’ll watch and see. Not excited they went with Patreon and they are doing livestreams (superchats). I guess I understand it for the start up, but I hope they will get to Woo level quickly and let their video and podcast revenue provide an income without asking viewers to give them their money.
My understanding of the livestreams - and I could be wrong - is they will be on Twitch. So not sure if that falls into the same "Superchat" category.

Reactions: 5
I found it interesting that her post mentioned she “walked away” from AllEars. That’s not something you say when leaving on good terms.

I can’t stand Quincy or Breedlove. To me, they both come off as pompous. And the new blonde lady is equally as dull.
I have disliked Quincy from the very beginning. I can’t even pinpoint what I don’t like about her but her personality just rubs me the wrong way. Didn’t mind Breedlove. I only watched Allears vids if Molly was in them. I unsubbed last night from Allears when Mammoth was announced. I have no use for Allears anymore and AJ will just continue to make them clickbait like DFB.

My understanding of the livestreams - and I could be wrong - is they will be on Twitch. So not sure if that falls into the same "Superchat" category.
That was my understanding as well. It won’t be like RTV1 going live on YouTube, it will just be on Twitch. Could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️

Weird how AllEars is prioritizing Breedlove and Quincy.

I also noticed that Molly doesn't follow them on Instagram. Wonder what went down? They all seemed close at one point.

I can't stand the clickbait, the challenges, and the giggly girls from DFB so I unsubscribed from AE.

agree! I cannot stand either of them they are so freaking annoying and Quincy needs a stylist I’m sorry but do something with your face and your hair girl. And Breedlove all he talks about is being vegan he annoys the tit out of me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If you have noticed all the guests that are in the video's have not been there. It's all new people! Best of Luck to Molly, Alan and Max!

Reactions: 3
I think AllEars has already been feeling the hit with Molly leaving. Her videos were always the top viewed.
It's going to be hard on AllEarst to climb back to those numbers.

I think AllEars has already been feeling the hit with Molly leaving. Her videos were always the top viewed.
It's going to be hard on AllEarst to climb back to those numbers.
I am only subscribed to Allears right now because I want to see how long AJ drags out posting Molly videos.

Current Mammoth stats as of 3:05 pm: 14.8K subscribers, First Video has 13,845 views, and Patreon $10,697.00 (639 patrons)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.