Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a terrible sweet tooth but eating straight up cake or doughnuts for breakfast more than like, twice a year on holiday at a push is taking it too far for even me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So many Vicky bingo card check offs tonight. Overload of sugar. Sugar for breakfast. Joffreys. Fingering merch. Taking it all in. Peoplemover. Barely any rides. Sitting in bed in full make up. Outfit of the day. It’s beyond boring at this point.
The Kate boyfriend not impressed is he? And Kate paired back the matching ears and outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The massive eyelash blinks really drive me mad, its like theyre deliberately overly large
She looks so much better in the owners locker video where she has natural lashes. When did she become like this?

Reactions: 2
Wants to be Disney princess, ends up looking like a poundland sex doll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did feel a bit sorry for her on tonights vlog. I just wish she owned her size a little bit more. She was kidding nobody on at the Plaza by saying "I don't think I could finish an Entree", but then ordered 2 sides, a huge milkshake and a dessert, then filming them saying "I can't finish them" - We all know she finished them after filming, but just own it!

It was a fairly boring vlog and she seemed fed up.

Interestinly I thought Kate has absolutely ballooned up in size, shes enormous now! It was also funny how her alternative boyfriend didn't want filming.

Reactions: 4
She actually looks nice on the owners locker video, lovely hair colour and natural face, the whole wide eyed side glancing and caked make up makes her look older. I actually thought in tonight’s vlog that she looked done in, really tired and black around the eyes

Reactions: 7
It’s kind of disturbing that Victoria doesn’t see how sad her life is. Adam and Gary C as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s kind of disturbing that Victoria doesn’t see how sad her life is. Adam and Gary C as well.

I suspect deep down they maybe do. But they're so far in their rut now and deluded about their 'careers' I'm not sure they'll do anything about it

Reactions: 4
Rant triggered ….

They think we are jealous because we have to work and they prance around in Disney eating chicken tenders and getting emosh over a teenager in a costume.
But then how is Adam calling himself business director, Victoria doing WFH advice vlogs and Gary C telling people he has a profession (YTer).

So apparently our lives suck, but they’re the ones who convince themselves they work too…and in fact, believe more successfully.

Yeah, sure, I don’t want the weekend to be over and to wake up at 7am on Monday. But I’d rather do that than wake up at the age of 40 with no career, proper income, life experiences theyve all missed out on.

Personally, I’ve had a really good career and I wouldn’t swap it for any #ad #gifted @funkpops

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Also as someone who gets really long holidays, after awhile it gets boring doing nothing at home. Yes you can travel but what do you need… money and a job to appreciate having time off it. The social benefits too, you are kept on your toes and your brain gets challenged. The Disney slobs are actually quite miserable, we’ve seen that photo of Vicky in the wild…. She ain’t happy

A couple of things irritated me into today’s vlog;
-the constant reminders for us to drink water yet all she did was drink milkshakes and coffee. Also, I think people are aware you have to drink water in hot weather - you’re not unearthing a major scientific discovery Vic.
-the unending obsession with her appearance. Nobody plans their days at WDW around their photos making sure to take them before they get hot and sweaty. We’re actually there for the attractions not just to waddle round and find places to sit down for phone time.

I think we’ve hit rock bottom with Disney in Detail content at the moment, it’s utterly dull. Her vlogs are not informative (telling us prices of merchandise is not informative) and she literally does exactly the same things every time. At what point will she realise that viewers get no enjoyment from watching her go on the Peoplemover again. Her diet is atrocious - our bodies can only take so much Vic. The sugar, the sweet treats, the fried food, the irregular eating followed by a massive sugar hit is absolutely terrible for you. Unless a complete change in her lifestyle and diet comes soon she will be facing a future with type 2 diabetes.

Reactions: 9
she was actually really happy when the people mover broke down while she was on it, ‘which is nice because I can watch Tron go round and round’…. ‘It didn’t feel like that long but we got fast passes’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of things irritated me into today’s vlog;
-the constant reminders for us to drink water yet all she did was drink milkshakes and coffee. Also, I think people are aware you have to drink water in hot weather - you’re not unearthing a major scientific discovery Vic.
-the unending obsession with her appearance. Nobody plans their days at WDW around their photos making sure to take them before they get hot and sweaty. We’re actually there for the attractions not just to waddle round and find places to sit down for phone time.

I think we’ve hit rock bottom with Disney in Detail content at the moment, it’s utterly dull. Her vlogs are not informative (telling us prices of merchandise is not informative) and she literally does exactly the same things every time. At what point will she realise that viewers get no enjoyment from watching her go on the Peoplemover again. Her diet is atrocious - our bodies can only take so much Vic. The sugar, the sweet treats, the fried food, the irregular eating followed by a massive sugar hit is absolutely terrible for you. Unless a complete change in her lifestyle and diet comes soon she will be facing a future with type 2 diabetes.
I agree, and hate to say it, but I think people do enjoy her vlogs. Her engagement/views are very high. 20k with 50k subscribers is a very good engagement rate. I don't get it at all, but she must have tapped into what some people seem to enjoy.

She should rename the channel though, she doesn't do anything in detail

Reactions: 5
I'm not very hungry so I'll order an appetiser, well maybe 2, and a sickly milkshake and pudding finished off with a coffee 🤦🏼‍♀️

I just don't know why she goes anymore, she simply does nothing each day!

And the staying at Universal but only going to Disney is ludicrous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the career stuff, I’m glad my holidays aren’t my career. I’d much rather work and my holidays be my holidays without having to worry about replying to instagram messages from “fans”.

I mean yeah I’d like to go on holiday more, but the idea of spending the whole time looking into a camera isn’t it for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also has a shelf life, as a lot of these people are finding out now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.