Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this mysterious "work" that she has to do whilst in Disney? She's chronically late with her uploads so she's not getting a headstart on editing. Her ads aren't that regular and surely any correspondence can be done on a phone. I'm wondering again if she has some kind of job that she's not divulging for some reason. (Other than onlyfans and patreon grifting.)

Reactions: 7
What is this mysterious "work" that she has to do whilst in Disney? She's chronically late with her uploads so she's not getting a headstart on editing. Her ads aren't that regular and surely any correspondence can be done on a phone. I'm wondering again if she has some kind of job that she's not divulging for some reason. (Other than onlyfans and patreon grifting.)
Why would you spend all that money on a trip and spend it editing when you could have done it on any of the other days at home?
I really think she just wants people to believe she works hard

Reactions: 6
Love dislike her or not old Bogey does put up out more crap vlogs & reels than Moonface does.

Reactions: 4
Love dislike her or not old Bogey does put up out more crap vlogs & reels than Moonface does.
Brogan goes to more events too. I think her and Gary are the laziest vloggers out there, and imagine being put in the same category as him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.