Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Kates boyfriend doesn’t like her? Or has seen her for the limpet she is, living off Kate?
Not everyone's comfortable being on camera... or maybe he's worried his wife will see him 😂
---
Disney are actually super strict about filming or taking photos of the allergy / nutritional information -outside of the generic allergy menus.

I think its because if they have to change suppliers etc they want to control the information that ends up online. Just incase someone eats something that has an old suppliers allergy info and doesnt check on the day.

I personally think its stupid because it gives people a bit of an idea - and i've never met someone (myself included) with a genuine allergy that doesnt double check every time they eat anywhere.. but with the culture in the US it is what it is. Counters ervices/ snack carts don't actively ask about allergy info so they'd rather just not have that floating about.

That said there is nothing stopping her adding her daily info to my fitness pal and then telling us!
I can understand Disney not wanting nutritional information out there - as everything would be off the scale... however, Vicky could have a look and note down the calories of what she's eaten, without having to film or take a picture of said info... giving her audience the information of how many calories her 'breakfast' contained is a useful detail... but I suspect she wouldn't want to know herself :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t bleeping blame him. Who would want to be in a 40 year old womanchild’s Disney vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The covering his face from the bf was maybe a little much though😂

I get not wanting to be on camera though. I wouldn’t want to be either

Reactions: 3
Didn’t someone say he’s disappeared from Kate’s IG so we assume they’ve split up now? Maybe it was the classic “you don’t really know someone until you’ve been on holiday with them” scenario. She did seem very subdued in that short clip too. Maybe it wasn’t going well.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Didn’t someone say he’s disappeared from Kate’s IG so we assume they’ve split up now? Maybe it was the classic “you don’t really know someone until you’ve been on holiday with them” scenario. She did seem very subdued in that short clip too. Maybe it wasn’t going well.
Entirely possible, I firmly believe in that maxim.

Reactions: 2
Yes! That happened to me 🙈
But I hope not for Kate (or anyone).
Vicky must be dating also, do you remember the ‘watch this space’ comment?

Is that not just the same as her comments 'its so lovely to meet so many of you in the parks'

• Haha
He's still on her insta feed (I think that's what it's called) but she changed her insta profile pic so I think all is good there!

Rubbing one out to Mr Toad, does not a relationship make!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
I can understand Disney not wanting nutritional information out there - as everything would be off the scale... however, Vicky could have a look and note down the calories of what she's eaten, without having to film or take a picture of said info... giving her audience the information of how many calories her 'breakfast' contained is a useful detail... but I suspect she wouldn't want to know herself :sneaky:
[/QUOTE]

To be fair - they do not make it easy the guides are literally a load of labels photographed and put in a messy binder. Disney do not want you to know that they are buying frozen mass market cafeteria food and charging people top dollar for it. Also dont want you to know how much sugar and transfats etc are in everything.

The truth of the matter is they should be putting calories on their menus like every other chain in the US - they get away with it because menus are different and establishments are different - but there is sod all transparency.

However; that said most people dont want to know what the calories are they are eating in disney.. they will average out 20k steps and with that wont end up doing too much damage. She does not - and with the amount she travels needs to be more vigalent.

I travel for work - not to disney i'm not that 'lucky' but i am very very familiar with the beefeater and brewers fayre menus, and travel internationally. You have to have a different mindset. I track all my food - i do often go over but at least i can tell where i am going wrong and when i can i work out in my room, go for a walk or go to the gym.

My line of work is incredibly sedentary, with one or two days that include a lot of walking every month but its mostly meetings etc. I've gained 1 stone in the last year- and that is with me being aware. It is really easy to do when you are tired, bored etc. I am not surprised these 'influencers' pack it on.

They all eat like teenagers. So it's inevitable.

Last edited:
Hmmm i did 20k steps easy and still gained a stone or two when I went to Disney for 2 weeks.

I don’t really care about calories on my holidays but that’s coz I go twice a year maximum and not 7 times in 9 months. How can she eat like that when she is there so often? Why would you even want to?

Reactions: 4
I don’t really care about calories on my holidays but that’s coz I go twice a year maximum and not 7 times in 9 months. How can she eat like that when she is there so often? Why would you even want to?
I care about cals more now than I used to because its such an effort to lose it and it undoes the hard work. I'm not obsessive, just try and make decent choices and not just over eat because its there.

The problem with Victoria and most disney vloggers is not only the amount of times they go, but also they live like it back home too.

Reactions: 5
I care about cals more now than I used to because its such an effort to lose it and it undoes the hard work.
Exactly... fun to put them on, bloody awful getting them off. :ROFLMAO: I can do without the 3x 1000+ cal snacks she seems to have every day...even on holiday(!)

There’s absolutely no way you gained 2 stone in 2 weeks
I did, weighed before and after. Was a number of years ago, and admit I completely indulged in every food I could. When cheesecake factory cheesecake slice alone is 1000 cals, and most park food (especially back then) was fried. Was easily done

Reactions: 1
I did, weighed before and after. Was a number of years ago, and admit I completely indulged in every food I could. When cheesecake factory cheesecake slice alone is 1000 cals, and most park food (especially back then) was fried. Was easily done
Wow!! I hope it was water weight and you lost most of it quick. I always gain when I go but a lb a day is good going 😂😂

Haha yeah we are talking over 15 years ago, so food was pretty much fried, burgers or pizza every day. There wasn't the variety at wdw there is now. And I was a bit gluttonous. When I saw the size of my stomach in pics when I got home I was shocked.

But yeah lost it pretty quick after and I'd never do it again. Especially now I'm older and it's even harder to lose and easier to gain lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.