Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Demi calling herself humble is knocking me sick.

I met the beast briefly in a spoons (obviously) and she hum dinged of B.O and gave me stank eye the whole time I was in there.

I say met, I didn't speak to her, I was just next to her at the bar and Sean flung a look my way and that was IT. I was made to feel so uncomfortable.

Mentioned this in earlier threads but worth bringing back up now she thinks she's so wholesome n humble

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

ponypie22

VIP Member
Got something very juicy to share. I’m actually so excited!! 🤣
My friend done a brand deal with Demi (WTF!) she won’t be after I sent her tattle links 😅 and we spoke about her.. anyway she sent me this (which is what Demi sent her)
Enjoy 🍿
Edit* this price sheet big D sent was in 2019!

View attachment 1161154View attachment 1161155View attachment 1161156
THIS IS SO JUICY!!!!! Fucking hell fire. Money she’s charging aside… imagine spelling it ‘breif’ and charging outrageous prices. SHE IS SUMAT ELSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

smowflakeone

Would also like to add that she was informed that the said product was NOT vegan and done the brand deal anyway ☺ Even though she claimed to be vegan X

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

nutty

I'm LIVING for the fact that she has shared something as deeply private as her bank balance JUST BECAUSE we've been saying she is skint 🤣

This thread must absolutely eat her up because there is NOTHING she can do about it 💁‍♀️

Carry on Demi, we will keep watching the car crash that is your life

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sh12345

Chatty Member
Considering how fucking fat Demi is, I don’t think she’s in a position to be lecturing anyone about their food choices and calorie intake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Amanda.C

Best time to leave a comment on her YouTube is early morning. I wrote one before work the other day and it stayed up for about 5 hours because she's a lazy turd.

Howling at Demi trying to kiss Aye at the end - the poor boy did NOT want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Why doesnt she just ... not film Sean getting a takeaway if she's that worried about 'what people will say' ... nobody has a gun to her head, and its not exactly riveting content.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Welcooooome back to another new thread!

Congrats to @TeaAndBiscuitsMate and her boyfriend for the thread title. Hopefully you like eachother more than Sean and Demi like eachother.

what’s been happening in Demis world?

still passive agressive to all and sundry
still buying shitty cheap skincare that does her no favours
still vEgAn
in the later part of the thread she was caught out in barefaced lies, including using a google screenshot of an apple health step count 😬
and things took a dramatic turn at the end of the last thread where it was revealed she’d promoted a tracksuit from a company that was exposed as a racist over a year ago. But of course, our Demi has ‘literally never heard that!’
Thanks hunny bun!
Also.. Demi is now a size 20000 and expanding by the day. Her neck hasn’t been seen for months and in it’s place she has a tyre of fat. We can only assume that nana aye is still with her due to her lack of gag reflex, demonstrated by the way she gobbled down those peaches like a pelican.

P.S. I’m pretty sure her last bath was at least 6 threads ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Softnooodles

As if she’s suggested that it’s okay for the pups to go to the toilet on the decking at the lodge 🤮

Also the way she’s speaking to Sean about him ordering food is disgusting. For someone who is constantly buying food she doesn’t need for ‘content’ she needs to keep her mouth shut.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I’d be jealous if my partner got a takeaway without me xD but it would also be my own fault if I bought too much food for myself that I needed to use up? I don’t blame him for not wanting to eat that vegan curry, he didnt ask for it or plan to eat it?

That’s the only thing I’m seeing in that part of the vidyeo! It’s food jealousy! 🐷

I’m so confused by the 2 tubs of butter? Lol
Regarding the butter; one was Demi’s morning snack and one was for the afternoon

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Im wondering what Andrea is up to today in her new role as Demi's Assistant. Presumably this isnt Andrea's only job? DEmi mentioned that her assistant was going to take some clothes to the charity shop for her and that her assistant helps with admin. What else do you think Andrea will be doing today?
Andrea is booked and busy as usual. Here's a typical to-do list and daily work schedule:

9 - 10am - Take clothes to charity shop
10 - 10:30 - walk pups
10:30 - 11:30 - pick dog shit up from the garden
11:30 - 12 - put big D's pissy knickazzz in for a pre-soak
12 - 1 - prepare an acshidentally vegan breakfast of avocado, bacon, beans, butter, bagels, coleslaw, crisps and pasta for Double D
1:30 - cautiously wake Doodles from her slumber and hope to be spared her wrath
2 - mental health break
2:05 onwards - deleting 'haytazz' comments across youtube, instagram, tiktok, depop, vinted and linkedin, occasionally also monitoring tattle and producing digestible summaries for Demi, ensuring to include no words with more than 3 syllables.

Then once Sean gets home, Andrea has also been tasked with the outsourced job of berating Sean, as Demi no longer has time to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 34