Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought about it further lol!!!
if people like james and carys and elle darby (who have/had much better brand deals and views than demi) had to buy their house with a mortgage etc there is no way someone like demi who barely gets 10k views and has the shittest brand deals, makes that much.
surely if she was making money that good she wouldnt have hesitated to buy the car they wanted, they would have sorted their house by now and she wouldnt be moaning about every penny she spends.

based on her screenshot earnings she would be making between 72k-120k per year, which will be 50k - £74k per year after tax and ni....im calling bullshit

Reactions: 12
Could the money not also include a loan or something along them lines — my student loan drops always used to make me look filthy rich for a short while. 😅

It’s a bit distasteful to post stuff like that tho when everyone has just found out how much gas/electric is going up by and some people can hardly afford the cost of living ….

Reactions: 14
They paid around £265,000 for it. She leaked her own address and it’s public info how much it last sold for.

Edit: found it, she’s thick as duck because all you have to do is Google ‘4 bed detached bbq hut killingworth’ and it comes straight up with her full address 🙄🙄🙄
She still must be paying a lot for that mortgage.

View attachment 1159913View attachment 1159914

Firstly, Demi up at 6:15am?!!! Really…..

also, if she is earning this, I’m going to set up a YouTube account and stuff my face on camera 🤣🤣 or try and create better content than big D!

What’s everyone’s thoughts on these screen shots of look what I earn?? Legit?
If it was her account why did she blur out the name. Surely keeping the name on the account would prove it's hers. Anyone could grab screenshots off Google. We know she is good at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So…. Upon closer inspection you can see the line for money out underneath which indicates money out- almost the same as money in- she’s maybe transferred money from savings to look like that’s her earnings for the month. The £4,000 difference could be how much she’s spent for that month??

here’s an example shot
410F5B96-4C2E-43B6-9C6A-AC20536CA7E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So…. Upon closer inspection you can see the line for money out underneath which indicates money out- almost the same as money in- she’s maybe transferred money from savings to look like that’s her earnings for the month. The £4,000 difference could be how much she’s spent for that month??

here’s an example shotView attachment 1159985
Thats actually hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn't give a flying duck how much she brags about what she "earns"... if that's what her followers are in too, then more fool them.

She is still a massive cant and no amount of money will change that or bring her happiness.

Reactions: 11
If she was earning that amount of money a month why did they put down such a small deposit on their mortgage? MaKe It MaKe SeNse HuNnY bUn.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably just transfers money she’s got in savings into her account every month to make herself feel better, then transfers it back so she can make it look like shes the epitome of wealth, I don’t know how the Lloyds banking app works but it’s a bit convenient that screenshot shows what’s gone in/out on the 1st of March & 1st February rather than Ingoing/outgoing in recent days, this is embarrassing though, her focusing so much on negativity is what’s causing her own downfall, not being funny but most of us have our own struggles and we go to influencers and creators for enjoyment, not to watch them moaning every 5 minutes because someone called out their privileged life, who gives a tit if someone thinks Sean pays for her, they’re in a relationship, no doubt he does pay for things for them & vice Versa, she cares way too much about what everyone’s saying, I actually liked Demi, in fact if she stopped paying attention to the negativity, as well as stopped acting like a tit for views I’d probably watch her again, I also don’t understand how someone can be so frugal with their money and yet gloat how much money they earn in the same breath, if I earned 10k in a month do you think I’d have a life as boring as hers?? Absolutely not, they eat like tit too, with 10k a month they could have travelled to some nice restaurants for dinner, proper quality time together, her life isn’t even amusing, it just doesn’t even make sense, lots of money yet lives the most boring life, 2+2=5 in Demis world

Reactions: 12
There is no way them statements are legit. It could be anyone's account, it could also be like someone said her transferring money from savings. Also she said she paid for the holiday but isn't there evidence to say that Sean actually paid for it? She really needs to remember what she says because her lies are building up. She definitely doesn't earn that much, if she does where does she get it from. Maybe she has an only fans now in a different name. Nah I definitely don't believe a word she says even with her fake reciepts. Her management will know how much she earns. Also maybe a call to the tax man highlighting the fact she is dodging tax will knock her down a bit. It wouldn't surprise me if she dodges tax.

Reactions: 8
she’s 110% moved money over from her savings and took a screenshot.
If we believe that’s her actual earnings that would mean her outgoings and bills are nearly £10,000 a month
😂

she can’t even lie properly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No amount of money can change the fact she's a nasty agressive person who thinks she's right 100% of the time. She is constantly snapping at Sean who probs cant stand her, and is trasnforming into Mama June rapdily....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1159913View attachment 1159914

Firstly, Demi up at 6:15am?!!! Really…..

also, if she is earning this, I’m going to set up a YouTube account and stuff my face on camera 🤣🤣 or try and create better content than big D!

What’s everyone’s thoughts on these screen shots of look what I earn?? Legit?
Sean’s probably transferred his share of the bills money into her account… funny how she doesn’t show the money out bar.

Reactions: 6
Also how can she screenshot her account? Most bank accounts do not let you take screenshots of your bank account.

Reactions: 21
I can't believe she tried to claim yesterday that second hand embarrassment isn't a thing. I am DYING for her. Boasting about how much you earn (fake or not) is about as embarrassing as it gets.

There's no way she really earns that much anyway. If she earned £10k a month then why would she have blown a gasket about that £90 food shop they did?!

Reactions: 16
She probably just transfers money she’s got in savings into her account every month to make herself feel better, then transfers it back so she can make it look like shes the epitome of wealth, I don’t know how the Lloyds banking app works but it’s a bit convenient that screenshot shows what’s gone in/out on the 1st of March & 1st February rather than Ingoing/outgoing in recent days, this is embarrassing though, her focusing so much on negativity is what’s causing her own downfall, not being funny but most of us have our own struggles and we go to influencers and creators for enjoyment, not to watch them moaning every 5 minutes because someone called out their privileged life, who gives a tit if someone thinks Sean pays for her, they’re in a relationship, no doubt he does pay for things for them & vice Versa, she cares way too much about what everyone’s saying, I actually liked Demi, in fact if she stopped paying attention to the negativity, as well as stopped acting like a tit for views I’d probably watch her again, I also don’t understand how someone can be so frugal with their money and yet gloat how much money they earn in the same breath, if I earned 10k in a month do you think I’d have a life as boring as hers?? Absolutely not, they eat like tit too, with 10k a month they could have travelled to some nice restaurants for dinner, proper quality time together, her life isn’t even amusing, it just doesn’t even make sense, lots of money yet lives the most boring life, 2+2=5 in Demis world
Exactly! Problem with Demi is she’s too reactive, she makes problems for herself by being defensive rather than just being the bigger person and shrugging off people’s comments. She thrives off drama 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Exactly! Problem with Demi is she’s too reactive, she makes problems for herself by being defensive rather than just being the bigger person and shrugging off people’s comments. She thrives off drama 🤷‍♀️
If I was earning £10k a month people could say what they like! I’d certainly not retaliate.

If she is lying, let’s hope the taxman isn’t watching 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm LIVING for the fact that she has shared something as deeply private as her bank balance JUST BECAUSE we've been saying she is skint 🤣

This thread must absolutely eat her up because there is NOTHING she can do about it 💁‍♀️

Carry on Demi, we will keep watching the car crash that is your life

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.