Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's horrible. Just watched the holiday vlog. She is so common as my nan would say. Just uncouth and bad mannered and mean. And HIRING a field so that the dogs can run around???? She and Sean could hardly walk in that video, they're the ones who need to run around in a field, not Henry and Luna.

Not sure why Sean accepts her talking to him like that, let alone putting it on a video. He could do so, so much better than her. I would be heart broken if I was his mum.

Reactions: 20
She still ranting? Feelin guilty cause she lost her temper and filmed shaming her partner,
then went and blamed it all on us lol, She said the f word on her instagram stories, to put her point over how she's sick of us sending telepathic messages forcing her to spend 90 quid and losing her temper with sean and then FILAMING it on camera to shame him!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The more I watch that part of the vlog, the angrier I get.
ā€˜Sean is a wasterā€™ you can see the look in his eyes like why are you filming me?! Iā€™d hate someone filming me eating, never mind while mocking me for eating a takeaway. Heā€™s said the food left is for his breakfast but sheā€™s like ā€˜NO itā€™s not for your breakfastā€™ sheā€™s honestly unbelievable. Sheā€™s the type thatā€™ll throw his stuff in the bin so he canā€™t have it- punishment for getting the chicken burger!

Best holiday ever- Demis arse šŸŒš

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She's insincere as well. When she says "im so excited to do bla bla" or "i cant wait to take you to ..." and "hope you enjoyed this vlog, give us a thumbs up", it's all said in the same way, and she's usually rushing it to go and do something more interesting (eat).

ā€˜Sean is a wasterā€™ you can see the look in his eyes like why are you filming me?! Iā€™d hate someone filming me eating, never mind while mocking me for eating a takeaway. Heā€™s said the food left is for his breakfast but sheā€™s like ā€˜NO itā€™s not for your breakfastā€™ sheā€™s honestly unbelievable. Sheā€™s the type thatā€™ll throw his stuff in the bin so he canā€™t have it- punishment for getting the chicken burger!

yep, but heyyyy when demi insults sean is just a joke, he can take it, look look she even runs to her stalker fans for agreement. Sean was in the wrong, anyone defending him is in the wrong, yall forced poor demi into spending 90 quid, the real reason she lost her temper. We all forced her to pick up the camera and continue to film the man, poor little raggedy demi doll with her big arse hanging out like a baboon on tik tok who makes her stalker fans believe you must go on tiktok in your underwear and bend over to show your arse to prove you support body positivity. In reality degrading yourself in front of strangers, some dirty old men who have probably been in jail for rape, but hey jiggle your tits teenage kids this is demi's version of self respecting yourself.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™d be jealous if my partner got a takeaway without me xD but it would also be my own fault if I bought too much food for myself that I needed to use up? I donā€™t blame him for not wanting to eat that vegan curry, he didnt ask for it or plan to eat it?

Thatā€™s the only thing Iā€™m seeing in that part of the vidyeo! Itā€™s food jealousy! šŸ·

Iā€™m so confused by the 2 tubs of butter? Lol

Reactions: 17
When she was going on about having no ice packs and the food potentially spoiling, why would you buy 2 huge tubs of butter? I get Aye probably likes that one but you wouldnā€™t need that much butter for a few days! How were they planning to transport that home? Unless big D was gonna take a spoon to it instead of waste it.

She also goes through the fridge in the vlog and at a later point mentions that Aye had the sweet n sour chicken so there mustā€™ve only been the eggs, sausages and bacon left and surely he was gonna have that for breakfast and he even says something along those lines! She then berates him for not eating the plant based curry! If my partner was vegan it would be a safe assumption that was bought for them and not me! Then she realises sheā€™s in fact the one that ā€œwasted itā€ so pins the blame on Aye!

There was also a point in the vlog that they spent a day in the beer garden. She made that daft leg / tan insecurity reel where sheā€™s drinking bulmers. Is that not a waste seeing she had a bottle of vodka and beers at the lodge?! One rule for her and another for Aye. She is such a fat entitled moany slob!
Yes I thinking that why need all that butter and think the beer garden leg video was when they got home but yes they did spend day in the pub and she had rest of spagbowl but can't see demi going all day with out food why they had beer in lodge why buy more

I keep watching it myself. Sheā€™s totally food shaming him and then calling him a wasterā€¦ Itā€™s really sad to watch. Just cos sheā€™s gotta eat her crappy microwaveable rice with some dried up vegan mock meat. Get a grip Demi. The poor lad there being filmed whilst sheā€™s dressing him down. Also, the amount of women in the comments backing her saying itā€™s all banter etc. Give your heads a wobble. Sheā€™s fully bullying him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™d be jealous if my partner got a takeaway without me xD but it would also be my own fault if I bought too much food for myself that I needed to use up? I donā€™t blame him for not wanting to eat that vegan curry, he didnt ask for it or plan to eat it?

Thatā€™s the only thing Iā€™m seeing in that part of the vidyeo! Itā€™s food jealousy! šŸ·

Iā€™m so confused by the 2 tubs of butter? Lol
Regarding the butter; one was Demiā€™s morning snack and one was for the afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Eat ya birthday OMYLETTTTE hunnybun! I mean, itā€™s only your birthdayā€¦ who wants a takeout on their birthday holiday?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When demi next buys a coffee or gose for lunch or get a sandwich well out .. let's point out she as food in the cupboard going out of date tell.her how many calories she throwing down there throat

I get the feeling she won'ts Sean to eat vegon as his pizza didn't have meat on she sounded excited and say o your vegon well veggie. And half time she point out about is meals and haveing to cook different. Also if she had no ice packs how she get the dogs fresh food there I'm sure was a freezer in the fridge freezer a pop bottle. There your ice block.

Reactions: 15
Imagine if there was a pret on site she'd of lost her mind.
Imagine though! Complains at Sean for ordering a takeaway after spending Ā£90 on a weeks shopping yet spends Ā£40 in Pret for one meal because she canā€™t decide which vegan sandwich or cookie to get so buys them allā€¦

Yet she titled the video best holiday ever šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s replied šŸ™ƒ
Literally everything that person said has gone in one ear and out the other (if it even made it that far). All she has done is made a point to say ā€˜Iā€™m only keeping your comment on to let you know youā€™re wrongā€™.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Im wondering what Andrea is up to today in her new role as Demi's Assistant. Presumably this isnt Andrea's only job? DEmi mentioned that her assistant was going to take some clothes to the charity shop for her and that her assistant helps with admin. What else do you think Andrea will be doing today?
Andrea is booked and busy as usual. Here's a typical to-do list and daily work schedule:

9 - 10am - Take clothes to charity shop
10 - 10:30 - walk pups
10:30 - 11:30 - pick dog tit up from the garden
11:30 - 12 - put big D's pissy knickazzz in for a pre-soak
12 - 1 - prepare an acshidentally vegan breakfast of avocado, bacon, beans, butter, bagels, coleslaw, crisps and pasta for Double D
1:30 - cautiously wake Doodles from her slumber and hope to be spared her wrath
2 - mental health break
2:05 onwards - deleting 'haytazz' comments across youtube, instagram, tiktok, depop, vinted and linkedin, occasionally also monitoring tattle and producing digestible summaries for Demi, ensuring to include no words with more than 3 syllables.

Then once Sean gets home, Andrea has also been tasked with the outsourced job of berating Sean, as Demi no longer has time to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Regarding the butter; one was Demiā€™s morning snack and one was for the afternoon
Definately food jealousy, was going through it all, yeh she knew it was high in calories but if she were slim aye she'd eat the lot honey buns. Then who gets the blame, us lol geeze. What am I supposed to do, act like one of her simpering stalker fans or speak my mind, she humiliated him cause she wants to "stuff" her face 24/7, she has an obsession with food hence 90 quid for a couple of days holiday, but hunnybuns don't they sell ice boxes and freezer bags or maybe cause it's not gifted free it pains her to actually buy something she clearly needed.

Reactions: 9
In the detox video at the beginning, DEmi is sorting through some clothes to go to charity and said her mum is kind of working for her now, doing her admin, looking after the pups and doing some running around, eg taking Demi's shite to the charity shop (Demi very kindly said her mum could have a look through it first to see if theres anything she would like).
Thanks i must of zoned out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
haha i thought the same.
demi's health care professional straight out of the segregation high security unit lol dressed as hannibal lector. She's weird to say the least, keeps saying demi you are perfect. These people are as bad as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.