Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them screen shots shes added both dated the 1st of feb and 1st march, i look like a rich witch on payday (also the 1st of every month) but on the 2nd im back to being a pauper due to bills and direct debits coming out! She's so ugly looks and personality wise, why would you feel the need to prove to people you don't know how much is in your bank account ... unless they've hit an accidently vegan nerve (bet all them transactions shes crossed out are for uber eats)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What influencer have you ever seen that feels the need to prove their income. Tbh I think that says it all, and we all know she’s a compulsive liar.

Also, her recent stories about cancelling her broadband. She’s so stupid she probably doesn’t understand the terms and conditions she’s agreed to. She’s probably in commitment and will be charged a termination fee to cancel. I suspect she is likely disputing this fee which is why her call is taking so long and is being passed from pillar to post.

She’s unintelligent, rather stupid and probably making everyone’s life’s 10x more difficult. I feel bad for the call centre agents speaking with her I bet it’s like talking to a wall, a big angry wall.

Reactions: 19
Wow what’s happened, I was reading from page 7 on Thursday, spent a few days away in LONDON and now I’ve got 35 pages to catch up on?!?!

Screw LONDON, I’m never going to LONDON again

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1159913View attachment 1159914

Firstly, Demi up at 6:15am?!!! Really…..

also, if she is earning this, I’m going to set up a YouTube account and stuff my face on camera 🤣🤣 or try and create better content than big D!

What’s everyone’s thoughts on these screen shots of look what I earn?? Legit?
Club Lloyds is a saving account… so she’s just basically confirmed she’s got less than 10k left her in savings… which is a good amount of money for us normal people but for her that won’t last long and she will be very low and dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What influencer have you ever seen that feels the need to prove their income. Tbh I think that says it all, and we all know she’s a compulsive liar.

Also, her recent stories about cancelling her broadband. She’s so stupid she probably doesn’t understand the terms and conditions she’s agreed to. She’s probably in commitment and will be charged a termination fee to cancel. I suspect she is likely disputing this fee which is why her call is taking so long and is being passed from pillar to post.

She’s unintelligent, rather stupid and probably making everyone’s life’s 10x more difficult. I feel bad for the call centre agents speaking with her I bet it’s like talking to a wall, a big angry wall.
Exactly this I haven’t seen any other “well off” influencer have to prove how much they make because it usually shows through their lifestyle. Even if they aren’t materialistic they’ll invest in products to benefit their career such as an expensive laptop to edit videos not the 2017 macbook air version Demi has 🫣

Reactions: 10
1648654980139.jpeg

Not Demi liking this comment lmao. Someone please tell her what humble means.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This Zumba dance still kills me off Demi hiding at the back doing the minimal and clearly exhausted before anyone else!l 😂😂 the way she is also the only one who isn’t in time when they go down and up is so cringey loool

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This Zumba dance still kills me off Demi hiding at the back doing the minimal and clearly exhausted before anyone else!l 😂😂 the way she is also the only one who isn’t in time when they go down and up is so cringey loool
I have mild cerebral palsy and I'm more coordinated than our Doodles😂😂...maybe if she didn't have that bright pink headpiece on she wouldn't be so easily spotted 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lmaoooo she’s like 2 moves behind everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those squats at the end, you could see she was dying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been "in the phone" for an hour for her to be disconnected 🤣🤣🤣 probably knew it was her. Probably only calling to disconnect so they give her a better deal.

Too busy to upload any videos this week!!! Doing what, eating all the food they brought back from the lodge??

All that tit about being 40 mins from the gym that Adam works at!! That's just a tit excuse cause she doesnt wanna go!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow what’s happened, I was reading from page 7 on Thursday, spent a few days away in LONDON and now I’ve got 35 pages to catch up on?!?!

Screw LONDON, I’m never going to LONDON again
did you see the canary river ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really puts on makeup, pouts, flicks her hair and waves her hands around like she thinks she's gorgeous doesn't she 😫

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.