Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure said hers was £250k (yes house prices will have gone up since but not doubled I'm sure - and don't forget she's sacrificed a bedroom for a walk-in wardrobe lol)
They haven't added any value, if anything it's probably gone down in value.

Reactions: 10
If you need spray this on your clothes then mayb they need washing is it normal to spray this on ya clothes I alway. Put on PJ's back on when iv been out and depending were Iv been and how long iv been out then desided if they go in wash or can were again never have I spray then with this or febreze

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Okay Hun, think you need a good alcohol detox and start moving yourself first cause getting a pt is a waste of time as you always give up on your goals and never commit, isn't it ironic we say she has given up on Zumba and then she shares a group shot. Then we say she needs to create content on loosing weight and improving her health and then she shares that's she is literally oking for a Personal trainer!!!!! Ironic!!!

London!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay Hun, think you need a good alcohol detox and start moving yourself first cause getting a pt is a waste of time as you always give up on your goals and never commit, isn't it ironic we say she has given up on Zumba and then she shares a group shot. Then we say she needs to create content on loosing weight and improving her health and then she shares that's she is literally oking for a Personal trainer!!!!! Ironic!!!

London!
Even if she got a PT she's so untrustworthy at this point that it wouldn't make a difference to her channel. She can lose weight but it won't fix her ugly personality. She's very venomous, you only have to look at how low she stoops to try and hurt a person.

Her channel is just done, she needs to realise that. She's losing followers, she's not gained any back which shows that her channel is tit and no one wants to watch it. Her views/likes are all paid ones. When you go as far as buying likes, views, comments and followers you clearly know your social media is tit. Her Instagram comments are so fake. Same with some you tube ones as well. Demi just end your influencer reign, bow out with dignity because if you don't you will be forced out and that will be so embarrassing for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Looking at current houses on market in that area they are averaging that price right now …I know the market fluctuations can come into play but surely not at much inflation
They paid around £265,000 for it. She leaked her own address and it’s public info how much it last sold for.

They paid around £265,000 for it. She leaked her own address and it’s public info how much it last sold for.
Edit: found it, she’s thick as duck because all you have to do is Google ‘4 bed detached bbq hut killingworth’ and it comes straight up with her full address 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Edit: found it, she’s thick as duck because all you have to do is Google ‘4 bed detached bbq hut killingworth’ and it comes straight up with her full address 🙄🙄🙄
wow she ruined the garden didnt she!?

the move market says valuation is £283k valuation. tbh its probably not worth much more as they have taken away a bedroom

Reactions: 8
5234148A-B2DF-46B6-930D-6AA631DA12BC.png
38ADFE4F-4053-4770-AD59-E3B46E5CF369.png

Firstly, Demi up at 6:15am?!!! Really…..

also, if she is earning this, I’m going to set up a YouTube account and stuff my face on camera 🤣🤣 or try and create better content than big D!

What’s everyone’s thoughts on these screen shots of look what I earn?? Legit?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1159913View attachment 1159914

Firstly, Demi up at 6:15am?!!! Really…..

also, if she is earning this, I’m going to set up a YouTube account and stuff my face on camera 🤣🤣 or try and create better content than big D!

What’s everyone’s thoughts on these screen shots of look what I earn?? Legit?
but is this amount after paying taxes? without the whole statement you cant tell how legit it is. i very much doubt shes earning that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.