Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcooooome back to another new thread!

Congrats to @TeaAndBiscuitsMate and her boyfriend for the thread title. Hopefully you like eachother more than Sean and Demi like eachother.

what’s been happening in Demis world?

still passive agressive to all and sundry
still buying crappy cheap skincare that does her no favours
still vEgAn
in the later part of the thread she was caught out in barefaced lies, including using a google screenshot of an apple health step count 😬
and things took a dramatic turn at the end of the last thread where it was revealed she’d promoted a tracksuit from a company that was exposed as a racist over a year ago. But of course, our Demi has ‘literally never heard that!’

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcooooome back to another new thread!

Congrats to @TeaAndBiscuitsMate and her boyfriend for the thread title. Hopefully you like eachother more than Sean and Demi like eachother.

what’s been happening in Demis world?

still passive agressive to all and sundry
still buying crappy cheap skincare that does her no favours
still vEgAn
in the later part of the thread she was caught out in barefaced lies, including using a google screenshot of an apple health step count 😬
and things took a dramatic turn at the end of the last thread where it was revealed she’d promoted a tracksuit from a company that was exposed as a racist over a year ago. But of course, our Demi has ‘literally never heard that!’
Thanks hunny bun!
Also.. Demi is now a size 20000 and expanding by the day. Her neck hasn’t been seen for months and in it’s place she has a tyre of fat. We can only assume that nana aye is still with her due to her lack of gag reflex, demonstrated by the way she gobbled down those peaches like a pelican.

P.S. I’m pretty sure her last bath was at least 6 threads ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks hunny bun!
Also.. Demi is now a size 20000 and expanding by the day. Her neck hasn’t been seen for months and in it’s place she has a tyre of fat. We can only assume that nana aye is still with her due to her lack of gag reflex, demonstrated by the way she gobbled down those peaches like a pelican.

P.S. I’m pretty sure her last bath was at least 6 threads ago.
Haha she's like a hoover. Sucks anything in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone who’s walking between 10 and 20k steps day I find it hard to grasp how little she moves with TWO fricking dogs. Not everyone has to be sporty AF but 4-8k a day is very very low for someone who has active dogs. I’m a high school teacher and even at work alone I make those steps lol.
The fact that she used an OLD screenshot with an app surface that’s not even used anymore shows how much she doesn’t ever look at her steps lol. She could do with an Apple Watch, I love mine! But let’s be honest she wouldn’t use it for the reasons most people do

Also those sugary peaches…. Is she serious? Those are NOT 1 of your 5 a day wow! I literally thought she was kidding.

Reactions: 14
As Demi pointed out in her recent cupshe hawwl her ‘bather’ is the EXACT same style in burgundy & red … few years apart 💀😭🐷
That is shocking! I think she looks OK in the image on left. On the right, she looks absolutely repulsive, especially in the face. Where is she going to be in a few years time if she doesn't get things under control?!

Reactions: 13
Is anyone keeping a list of everything she's lied about? There were about 10 things from the last thread alone...

Reactions: 19
My first thought was she is using Heinz mayo on her face 🤣🤣

How is she not concerned with her extreme weight gain??
Is she channeling Tess Holliday and Whitney Way Thore with the health at any size movement 🤔
I know this was a few years ago, but she looks so much younger than she does now!

Reactions: 3
Her eating those peaches have me creasing 😂😂😂 and chucking a whole strawberry with the leaves on in her mouth.. really shows that she doesn’t eat fruit often 😁 don’t even get me started on the screenshot of the steps AND deleting comments about lying about said steps.. really big D? Really? Still shocks me that she’s in her 20s, she really hasn’t got much of a life and I feel for those poor dogs, whippets are racing dogs, they’re not lazy in the slightest, she has just made them lazy by not walking them or looking after them properly

Reactions: 15
BB3716E4-0843-4F89-8D70-4E8FA358213E.jpeg

Love the attempt at contouring a jawline…the fact Demi can’t run, struggles cycling and has no cannot even find the effort to walk 10k steps a day is really worrying she’s only 25 and should not be struggling doing such basic exercises. Also watching her eat those peaches was the most revolting thing ever she eats as if she has no teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Do you think the how much screen time she's used picture is real? X
Absolutely not. It shows that she didn’t go on her phone for even a minute after 12pm, so how would she have screenshotted it? If it’s really her phone she took the picture at midday

I have lots of thoughts about everything recently.

Today was Lounge’s birthday and lots of influencers have posted about it, but Demi didn’t. Does that me that hopefully they’ve finally dropped her?

Also didn’t she do a ‘rate my outfits’ video recently where everything was gifted by dolls kill? And people commented about the controversy then but of course those comments were deleted. That and the price of it, there’s absolutely no way she ever paid for that tracksuit herself

Reactions: 16
Absolutely not. It shows that she didn’t go on her phone for even a minute after 12pm, so how would she have screenshotted it? If it’s really her phone she took the picture at midday

I have lots of thoughts about everything recently.

Today was Lounge’s birthday and lots of influencers have posted about it, but Demi didn’t. Does that me that hopefully they’ve finally dropped her?

Also didn’t she do a ‘rate my outfits’ video recently where everything was gifted by dolls kill? And people commented about the controversy then but of course those comments were deleted. That and the price of it, there’s absolutely no way she ever paid for that tracksuit herself
Indeed! And she was told she deleted about the racism then and decided to keep on working with them 🐸 it’s only when an audience starts kicking off racist influencers like Demi start addressing things as if they are thick and don’t know anything! 🐷

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Same size as well by the looks of things…

View attachment 1144265

this is over a year out of date 🤢
Why would she think it's okay to use expired cream. 🤢

View attachment 1144448
Love the attempt at contouring a jawline…the fact Demi can’t run, struggles cycling and has no cannot even find the effort to walk 10k steps a day is really worrying she’s only 25 and should not be struggling doing such basic exercises. Also watching her eat those peaches was the most revolting thing ever she eats as if she has no teeth.
I reckon she's given up Zumba because it's probably too hard as well. She's 25 no major health problems that we know of and she can't do anything. When is she actually going to wake up and realise that she's going to die if she doesn't change her habits. She reminds me so much of nikocado avocado. Eating himself to death for money. Hers is body positivity for money.

Indeed! And she was told she deleted about the racism then and decided to keep on working with them 🐸 it’s only when an audience starts kicking off racist influencers like Demi start addressing things as if they are thick and don’t know anything! 🐷
She really needs bringing down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.