Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been "in the phone" for an hour for her to be disconnected 🤣🤣🤣 probably knew it was her. Probably only calling to disconnect so they give her a better deal.

Too busy to upload any videos this week!!! Doing what, eating all the food they brought back from the lodge??

All that tit about being 40 mins from the gym that Adam works at!! That's just a tit excuse cause she doesnt wanna go!!
Must be a huge phone if she can fit in it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been "in the phone" for an hour for her to be disconnected 🤣🤣🤣 probably knew it was her. Probably only calling to disconnect so they give her a better deal.

Too busy to upload any videos this week!!! Doing what, eating all the food they brought back from the lodge??

All that tit about being 40 mins from the gym that Adam works at!! That's just a tit excuse cause she doesnt wanna go!!
Look at that Karen face - you know she’s demanding to speak to the manager

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Before she bought that house we saw it on rightmove because it was in our area to look settings. What i WILL say about the valuations is they are a total guess based on whats happening in the local area. Given that theyve got rid of a bedroom, the garden is full of dog tit and the finish on the "new" kitchen is terrible I would defo be looking at the lower end of that range. But remember guys, she doesnt want to sell it, she's made these changes for her.

I think its just really sad how shes basically responding to everything on here, bragging about 10 grand. I suppose having 10 grand and doing absolutely sweet FA probably IS a brag but for people who work hard and save hard it's not that deep... 😂
I hope its just her account and not joint savings!

Reactions: 7
Guys I have a confession. I saw all the earnings crack and thought na duck this I hate the wee cow, blocked her on Instagram. Then I came on here and saw all your hilarious comments, screenshots of her upside down mouth and two-beats-behind Zumba and literally ran to unblock her. I just can’t miss out on all this gold, I’m addicted to hate watching her stories and laughing at her selfies. I don’t want her videos (unless you guys say it’s a howler) so I don’t contribute to her ‘earnings’ I don’t think?! But yeah I just can’t cope with the FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys I have a confession. I saw all the earnings crack and thought na duck this I hate the wee cow, blocked her on Instagram. Then I came on here and saw all your hilarious comments, screenshots of her upside down mouth and two-beats-behind Zumba and literally ran to unblock her. I just can’t miss out on all this gold, I’m addicted to hate watching her stories and laughing at her selfies. I don’t want her videos (unless you guys say it’s a howler) so I don’t contribute to her ‘earnings’ I don’t think?! But yeah I just can’t cope with the FOMO
Literally same!! She blocked me on my account so had to make another because of FOMO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Absolutely agree. I don't give her any views at all

What does Demi achieve by her recent bank screenshot? Absolutely nothing! It just alienates her even more, and more people will stop giving her the views. So it's a lose for her really.
I still don't believe her, she's lied too many times. Have you noticed that many people who do you tube have lost alot of views over the last few years. Nobody wants to bank roll these morons anymore. Too many young kids think it's great to be an influencer and don't even realise that when it's all gone they'll have nothing.

Same with Demi, what does she have when her lifestyle stops. I don't think many employers would want to take on someone like her given her background. What goes on the internet stays on it. These days people can download you tube videos and that means they are then saved to that person's phone or computer. Demi will lose soon enough
Fully agree, she achieved nothing with that screenshot, just proved she lovesto argue, seriously think she deliberately filmed putting sean down.
Anyays, I have had a lovely demi free afternoon with my sister, did some work and then slow cooked a vegan quorn korma. No im not a part time vegan, have not eaten meat in over ten years, I don't lie for views unlike some. Her boyfriends half way out the door, am I glad? you betcha, cause wasting time arguing with everyone on social media is something she loves, he went to university, he works full time, the man has dreams, she crushes them. Break free sean, mental bullying can destroy a person.

Reactions: 9
Demis followers are as stupid and/or lazy as her .... no wonder they all stick up for her.

Your dads tax contribution was paying for services etc
I'm forever grateful that i am not this level of idiot.

What a goon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We also don’t know what year those screenshots were taken. Could have been two years ago when she was doing a lot better.

Demis followers are as stupid and/or lazy as her .... no wonder they all stick up for her.

Your dads tax contribution was paying for services etc
Why am I working and have 2 side businesses when my mams worked all her life?!!! I must be stupid 🤣🤣🤣 what a thick bint

• Haha
People should report her for tax evasion. So if you know her address then ring them up and report her. They would do a full investigation of her incomings and outgoings. So if she's being untruthful on her tax return or doing something dodgy it's a crime. That will soon shut the trashy cow up!

Reactions: 10
She is coming across unstable and very passive aggressive on social media today, even more than usual. She is just making herself look like a massive witch. (She is but she normally hides it)

So is she going to post a b&m or poundland haul after showing off her bank balance 😂
Talk about knowing your audience, I'd imagine most of her followers are on the breadline if that's the content they're interested in. I'm sorry I just find it hilarious, I know I shouldn't because people are struggling to heat their homes and Big Ds giving it large on tiktok but F me its too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got something very juicy to share. I’m actually so excited!! 🤣
My friend done a brand deal with Demi (WTF!) she won’t be after I sent her tattle links 😅 and we spoke about her.. anyway she sent me this (which is what Demi sent her)
Enjoy 🍿
Edit* this price sheet big D sent was in 2019!

13FC6212-560B-48EF-889A-A57F81D69D6D.jpeg
AF673E99-CDAF-4E6A-9721-1D03E8E27D68.jpeg
4E7566D8-35C9-4C97-981A-7BA0E9AE3115.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
"Holiday that I paid for" umm it was only last week she said Sean paid for the holiday and the booking was in her name

Reactions: 10
Got something very juicy to share. I’m actually so excited!! 🤣
My friend done a brand deal with Demi (WTF!) she won’t be after I sent her tattle links 😅 and we spoke about her.. anyway she sent me this (which is what Demi sent her)
Enjoy 🍿
Edit* this price sheet big D sent was in 2019!

View attachment 1161154View attachment 1161155View attachment 1161156
THIS IS SO JUICY!!!!! bleeping hell fire. Money she’s charging aside… imagine spelling it ‘breif’ and charging outrageous prices. SHE IS SUMAT ELSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.