Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she earns 10k a month because she done a video with Sean a couple of months ago and he said some thing along the lines of “well I definitely earn more than you”, and it sounded like he was being serious because she got all bitchy and defensive and then he mumbled something about earning around the same

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she earns 10k a month because she done a video with Sean a couple of months ago and he said some thing along the lines of “well I definitely earn more than you”, and it sounded like he was being serious because she got all bitchy and defensive and then he mumbled something about earning around the same
I remember this!

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen her out and about too- mainly at the supermarket funnily enough. And she’s very socially awkward.

She’s also 4ft by 4ft

I was on Brahman. Caught someone raiding my bin once at 4am & had a known sex offender next door but apart from that it was canny
“4ft by 4ft” 😭😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet she only declares making £12,500 a year so that she pays no tax

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she only declares making £12,500 a year so that she pays no tax
I believe her council job was only a receptionist job anyway. I mean given her crappy English skills how did she get a job as a receptionist. Maybe apprenticeship or something.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of people that “meet” her none of them ever upload pics…
I didn't speak to her so not asking for a picture and then posting it here to reveal my identity 🤣 soz.

I don't think people will be taking sneaky pics of her from a distance either that's a little bit weird but hey ho guess it never happened if we have no photographic evidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't speak to her so not asking for a picture and then posting it here to reveal my identity 🤣 soz.

I don't think people will be taking sneaky pics of her from a distance either that's a little bit weird but hey ho guess it never happened if we have no photographic evidence!
I managed a pic of her car a while ago, but didn’t want to get caught snapping her in B&M 🤣

Thread suggestion

‘Who ate all the accidentally vegan humble pie?’

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I meant other people like “genuine” fans 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Demi Donnelly #38 10k in the bank, doesn’t matter, you’re still rank.

Reactions: 14
Earns all that money yet sells her manky clothes and used make up on depop instead of donating to a womans refuge or to charity, if you were truly earning thousands upon thousands a month would you really need to sell your infected converse for 7 quid? And depop take a 10% charge so she earned £6.30 from that sale #humble
Just shows how big he ankles are. look wide and stretched out the top of the shoes are. I definitely think she has diabetes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.