Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Daily Dose of Us video just dropped. Use this link so Demi doesn't get views

If you use the link above and get a "media could not be loaded" message, here is another mirror that should work instead

Cheers honey buns xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As if she’s suggested that it’s okay for the pups to go to the toilet on the decking at the lodge 🤮

Also the way she’s speaking to Sean about him ordering food is disgusting. For someone who is constantly buying food she doesn’t need for ‘content’ she needs to keep her mouth shut.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
As if she’s suggested that it’s okay for the pups to go to the toilet on the decking at the lodge 🤮

Also the way she’s speaking to Sean about him ordering food is disgusting. For someone who is constantly buying food she doesn’t need for ‘content’ she needs to keep her mouth shut.
i know that’s the first thing I thought!! Having a wee on the decking would make it stink 😩😩😩 .. there’s literally grass next to where she is staying will take 5 mins max to take the dogs out there for a wee!!!

Demi eats like a rabid squirrel. I can’t have to skip by clips we’re she is eating it’s so off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i know that’s the first thing I thought!! Having a wee on the decking would make it stink 😩😩😩 .. there’s literally grass next to where she is staying will take 5 mins max to take the dogs out there for a wee!!!
I haven't watch this vlog yet but was looking at how nice the place look but after seeing Demi's story's makes me not wonna go yes pets doin stuff in your own home is totally different. It's only you that there lie being in bed sofa going to the loo anywhere but on holiday were you hired a place I would not let dog sit on chair / bed or pee anywhere it like... others have to enjoy the place and staff only have set time to clean that one room and they don't no you dog peed on deck just think they walk on it then go in hot tube is love to go on little cabin break with hot tube but this makes me 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So no time to edit that video Demi and remove any mention of dollskill?? And yet you mention editing it in the first minute in your weekly vlog lol

Reactions: 12
Well start of the vlog were the bratz tracksuit if they just got there and she just admitted she's editing the pack with me vlog with include sed item 🤔 so this is after the comments about racism regarding the company Tuesday her outfit is same as the lodge tour and bed looks slept in 🤣. She slagging the place of about Starbuck n shop. She hates food shopping but been n got food to make propa meal yet don't at home 🤣🤣what of earth do people think of demi sat on floor cause day could not sit on branch 🤦🏻‍♀️o wow the way demi going off at Sean for ordering out is on holiday and supposed to be his birthday saying it a 600 cal drink n saying she can't eat patches cause a sour cream he ready to blow you can see it his a bit of a drip but wow she always going out for lunch n break fast at home

the way she speaks to Sean in that video is absolutely vile. Talking about the calories in everything he eats and And saying he should’ve ate an omelet for tea etc. I honestly really do not understand why he stays with her. She is so so nasty to him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Edit....... Sean face Wen he puts jets off n demi as go for disturbing her silent and she gose in for kiss n he dint won't to 🤣🤣🤣

the way she speaks to Sean in that video is absolutely vile. Talking about the calories in everything he eats and And saying he should’ve ate an omelet for tea etc. I honestly really do not understand why he stays with her. She is so so nasty to him
Dont for get bean on toast like fuk off demi if poor lad a break laugh at the job about the soap 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
surely if she gave those dogs the 2 longs walks a day that she claims, they wouldn't wake them up in the night to use the toilet?
also why is she so lazy? she would rather have them tit and piss all over decking, than just take them on their lead on the grass bit next to it.

Wonder what the holiday park would think to big D openly saying that the dogs would tit and wee on the decking. She is something else.

Also… could not resist capturing this.
Her second chin is literally double the size of her original one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She bangs on about food 24/7. She's on a break away with her boyfriend yet all she does is show her vlogging the food she's bought for her trip or them eating. Bore off and actually have fun Demz! :rolleyes: she could've ventured off into scenic towns around the lodge or went on an excursion seeing as she's in a new place.

Reactions: 18
She bangs on about food 24/7. She's on a break away with her boyfriend yet all she does is show her vlogging the food she's bought for her trip or them eating. Bore off and actually have fun Demz! :rolleyes: she could've ventured off into scenic towns around the lodge or went on an excursion seeing as she's in a new place.
ive just moved about 20 minutes from where she is on holiday. there is so much to do and explore but as you said shes made it all about food and eating! she didnt really go anywhere. she could have visit skegness beach too as the weather was nice. the wolds....she bases every holiday she has around the pubs it seems
also why do they take the dog beds everywhere they go? ive never seen anyone do that.

ive just moved about 20 minutes from where she is on holiday. there is so much to do and explore but as you said shes made it all about food and eating! she didnt really go anywhere. she could have visit skegness beach too as the weather was nice. the wolds....she bases every holiday she has around the pubs it seems
also why do they take the dog beds everywhere they go? ive never seen anyone do that.
Couldn't agree more! She embodies the phrase stuck in a rut. She doesn't have even one ounce of creativity, but then again neither does Aye so they're both just happy to toddle along doing the same things everyday with no variety or excitement!

Reactions: 5
You heard the way she’s told him off saying you could of made an omelette 🤣🙈 sorry but he didn’t suggest the use all what you have in video! Do you think she lies that much she doesn’t know reality anymore?? How they cope this long I’ll never know that’s not a relationship, she holds him back just my opinion I think he’d be a good dad too but he’s going to be stuck with her. 4.50 on 3x pairs of sunglasses but poor sean can’t eat/ but food! What happened to his gaming room anyone remember???? I think she’s struggling for money

oh why can’t she pronounce words? I think she’s got bipolar and is very manic but I was blocked commenting when I told her this! The come the crying video when she got the pups and she mentioned the paint ( around Christmas time) 🤣 I think I helped those tears she was quoting what I said but hey ho I’d tell her to her face I’ve just got to see her in byker next

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.