Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
No, Sean is most certainly upset with her behaviour towards him, his body language and mannerisms say it all. Lot of avoidance techniques used, I feel awful for him, he's like a trapped animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

smowflakeone

Really annoys me when she says “a little” before all of her clothing items like “going to take a little bikini with us ” …
Well nee you aren’t Demi because nothing about your clothing is LITTLE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Piggywig77

Guys I have a confession. I saw all the earnings crack and thought na fuck this I hate the wee cow, blocked her on Instagram. Then I came on here and saw all your hilarious comments, screenshots of her upside down mouth and two-beats-behind Zumba and literally ran to unblock her. I just can’t miss out on all this gold, I’m addicted to hate watching her stories and laughing at her selfies. I don’t want her videos (unless you guys say it’s a howler) so I don’t contribute to her ‘earnings’ I don’t think?! But yeah I just can’t cope with the FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MostPalone

Oooo someone has spat her accidentally vegan dummy out.

I think the pressure if getting too much.

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
Wow what’s happened, I was reading from page 7 on Thursday, spent a few days away in LONDON and now I’ve got 35 pages to catch up on?!?!

Screw LONDON, I’m never going to LONDON again

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
The Newlook video is on Newlook Newcastle insta, under influencer stories. You can't miss it.

First 4 stories. Enjoy.

• Haha
  • Wow

ShimmyNE

26E7369E-75D0-4E38-9D0A-A42CB4C8A24D.jpeg

She’s deleted the meaning on Humble someone commented- says it all really!
Demi posting her bank statements online is not boasting at all! 🤣 (this is the most distasteful thing- I’m literally dying of secondhand Embarrassment)
She is rude & belittles Sean.
She is vain as fk- when she eye fks herself for everyone to see- when in reality she’s a cross between a mushroom and a sumo wrestler!

She couldn’t be further from Humble!

Oh wait- no, she’s nothing like what her videos portray 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

PS London

• Haha
  • Wow

wait_what

Guys have a mesh top on under a jumpa and feel like I’m laya-in me ouhfit where’s my gold chain belt x

• Haha

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
The food thing reminds me of my ex. I like food, I like to cook, I like to eat, but with him food was always an issue. There'd be comments and flat out insults, loaded words like "stuffing" or "shoving it in your face" to make you seem greedy even if it was the only meal I'd eaten that day . Pointing out there is 600 calories in the drink is not about money. She's also chosing to moan about it right when he is about to eat so he can't enjoy it, and will associate it with negativity and feeling crappy. His reaction, or rather non reaction makes it seem like he is used to it, and is trying to ride it out as chatting back will just prolong it.

He did get something that they could share, so it's not like he wasn't thinking of her. She's a bit of a hypocrite to assume he would know she can't eat it bcause of sour cream because she chose to go vegan and is still learning about it years later and making mistakes. Can't expect the person who didn't choose to be vegan to know everything and not make mistakes about the lifestyle. Man, girl was even cooking her vegan bacon in bacon fat so can't blame him for being confused.

People like her are the reason I'm so paranoid about booking that kind of cabin, especially if they allow animals. Don't come for me, I like animals, but some people are just bloody filthy and allow their animals to be as well. She's probably the type that lets their dogs lick them and jump on them before serving you food without washing their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Piggywig77

Said it before I’ll say it again, she’s a fucking bully. Maybe if you spent more time actually doing 10,000 steps Demi and less time bullying your followers your face wouldn’t be being swallowed by it’s own fat.

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
If it was to do with money being wasted, why is the whale even bringing calories into it? That’s nout to do with the £90 spend. It’s frightening how easy she finds it to lie…

I find her sad existence absolutely hilarious.
She’s fat as fuck and an absolute munter to put it lightly. She spends her entire day sitting on her arse in a filthy house while two smelly ‘pups’ destroy the place. She’s so busy because she spends all of her time online, logged into her multiple fake accounts replying to strangers on the internet. I can envision her at night, sitting up in bed till early hours of the morning.. stuffing her face, reading tattle absolutely fuming that we aren’t kissing her fat arse. All the time her partner sleeps beside her, he absolutely hates her and finds her revolting resulting in a completely passionless relationship. I bet they haven’t had sex in months. And to top it all of she’s thick as shit, can barely string a sentence together. She’s desperate to be an InFlUeNcEr so she can have “fans”, only because she doesn’t have any real friends and that’s why she spends her free time with her mam/nana. It’s pathetic beyond words.

• Haha
Wowwww there's so much to unpack from that lastest vlog
She's absolutely vile!
1. Letting her dogs piss and shit on wooden decking. Moaning about having to put them on a lead to take them to the grass bit. Her hiring a feild for them to go on. That just shows she hasn't taught them properly, doesn't walk them much. Teach them recall when they are actually pups whippets are very clever they will pick it up in no time. She obviously can't be arsed she hasn't put the work in with them. I wonder what they are like at daycare if they can't be let off. She's a lazy cow.
2. Why is she having ago at Sean for eating a takeaway. Calling him names, she had such a nasty tone. She's a bully and a control freak. He really didn't want to be posing and giving her a kiss did he. Don't blame him she's a complete bellend.
3. Moaning about buying all that food and saying she can't take it with her because she has no ice packs. Go to a shop and buy a couple of bags of Ice for the cooler. Not fucking rocket science
4. why was the whole break focused around food. Go out and about explore, make memories. I bet in 5 years she won't remember that dodgy looking plate of sick she called a "rice" dish, but she would remember visiting a place and having fun.
I've been with my bf for 15 years we've only been on holiday once and that was a UK break. We actually went out and made memories had fun, things that still make me so happy when I think about them.
I feel so sorry for Sean. I just hope he's getting fed up of being abused and gets up and leaves.

lastpass

Chatty Member
I cringe so hard when she tries to speak formally. “ThErEFoRe It MaKeS YoUr CoMmEnT cOmpLeTElY iRrElEvAnt AnD iNvAliD”

if it was irrelevant why she make a video response to it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27