Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she has humiliated him on YouTube and sees nothing wrong with it tells you all you need to know. He needs to pull away from Daily Dose of Us and let her get on with it on her own.

Reactions: 32
Just watched her first "hollod" vlog.....her words not mine.

And on the intro to their daily dose of tit vlogs, where they're dressed the same you can see Sean looking right down at her cornflake scalp 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oooo someone has spat her accidentally vegan dummy out.

I think the pressure if getting too much.
The net is closing in on our Demz, just a matta of time before she's back to the local authority looking for her old job back :LOL: and if Sean grows a pair and leaves, she'll be back at her Mam's too. It'll be like going back 3 years :mah them were the days

Reactions: 18
imagine publicly talking and justifying constantly about how pissed off you are with your boyfriend to thousands of people 😂

can’t even imagine the scenario where she’s sat there with him saying i’m gonna put up a story telling them about how you pissed us off and i bet he gets grief for it aswell

• Sad
Reactions: 20
imagine publicly talking and justifying constantly about how pissed off you are with your boyfriend to thousands of people 😂

can’t even imagine the scenario where she’s sat there with him saying i’m gonna put up a story telling them about how you pissed us off and i bet he gets grief for it aswell
It's pretty sad. Her definitely hates being in the spotlight. Why can't she just leave him out of it.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand this woman, why is it so difficult for her to admit mistakes or fault? Because she couldn't do it the first time every other small misdemeanour is magnified times a million.
Everyone makes mistakes, everyone is allowed to grow from them the problem arises when growth doesn't happen and failure to recognise any mistake is continuous. Thats a character flaw and yet she continues to gaslight. She needs to grow up before everything she has goes down the Tyne.

Reactions: 22
Why doesnt she just ... not film Sean getting a takeaway if she's that worried about 'what people will say' ... nobody has a gun to her head, and its not exactly riveting content.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If it was to do with money being wasted, why is the whale even bringing calories into it? That’s nout to do with the £90 spend. It’s frightening how easy she finds it to lie…

Reactions: 28
Did she really have to leave the part in where they are arguing over what he bought to eat. She treats him like a child, let him make his own mistakes, if it's got tons of calories thats on him.
Oh that will be the polite version too, oh im not impressed sean, she says for the camera in reality banging on for hours prob and screaming at him most likely. That relationship is dead, he's constantly on his mobile phone, she's an utter control freak. The way she talks to her dogs sounds sexual, it's sickening. She suffocates him.

If it was to do with money being wasted, why is the whale even bringing calories into it? That’s nout to do with the £90 spend. It’s frightening how easy she finds it to lie…
I noticed that too, it's ok for her to spend a fortune at the supermarket with too much stuff but if he does it "she's not impressed". Let the man buy his own effing food stop babysitting him.

Reactions: 18
Best time to leave a comment on her YouTube is early morning. I wrote one before work the other day and it stayed up for about 5 hours because she's a lazy turd.

Howling at Demi trying to kiss Aye at the end - the poor boy did NOT want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I haven’t seen the new vuh-log but food shaming is emotional abuse. She is disgusting and getting worse with every upload. I hope Sean values himself enough to see it and get out, nobody deserves to be spoken to like that (especially by a partner) but I worry Demi has tore him down enough to make sure he doesn’t. And classic Demi refuses to admit that she’s wrong, absolute narc. I’m glad everyone is catching onto how vile she is #seeyaatthejobcentredems

Reactions: 16
she’s so abusive it’s disgusting. the way she taunts and belittles him is sickening. as if she isn’t the size of an effin blimp — who even cares what he eats on holiday? i hope he finds the strength and support to get away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs to let Sean go, she’s very jealous and resentful about him enjoying a takeout! She may be trying to eat healthy and the cravings are kicking in making her hangry! Who knows but she can’t speak to him like that, no idea why she would choose to keep that segment in the vlog as it was painful to watch! Like others have said I think Seans done with the relationship, but he honestly wouldn’t struggle finding a girl that has the same work ethic he has and appreciates him!. I do think he would make a lovely dad and I would be interested to see him on his own journey, he’ll spend a long time regretting the stuff he didn’t do when he’s an old man won’t he!

Reactions: 25
Best time to leave a comment on her YouTube is early morning. I wrote one before work the other day and it stayed up for about 5 hours because she's a lazy turd.

Howling at Demi trying to kiss Aye at the end - the poor boy did NOT want to.
Not sure if she was using a real camera or a phone to view the stars. On a camera she needs to change the ISO setting to between 1000 to 4000.

Reactions: 1
Who the hell does a £90 food shop for a couple of nights away?! We spend less than that on food in big weekly shop and there's 3 of us! That fridge stuffed with food was insane 🤣 and taking blankets/beds to the cafe for the dogs.. dogs are quite happy chilling on grass for a bit while you have a drink..

I can't even imagine going on holiday just to stay in my room eating and looking at my phone. When we go away we leave some cereal bars/biscuits in the room to just grab on our way in/out, but we go away to actually do/see stuff and not obsess about food? Bizarre! How boring did their trip look, considering they're in their 20s and should be having the time of their lives 🤣

Poor Sean being bullied for his takeaway and then forced to take 'loved up' pics in the jacuzzi (mega awks). I hope she chokes on her next muscle food snack, the miserable hypocritical bleeping woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In all seriousness what do you think they talk about when the camera isn’t on?

just got to the part where she’s having a go at Sean and Christ I’m embarrassed for him, how he didn’t walk out I’ll never know

Reactions: 17
She is showing the lodge to her viewers and it's a kip after them arriving their sh1t is everywhere

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.