Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earns all that money yet sells her manky clothes and used make up on depop instead of donating to a womans refuge or to charity, if you were truly earning thousands upon thousands a month would you really need to sell your infected converse for 7 quid? And depop take a 10% charge so she earned £6.30 from that sale #humble
OMG if they were mine, they'd be thrown straight in the bin :sick: wouldn't dream of selling them in that state! In fact, they would be thrown out before the even got close to being in that nick. What a manky cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
OMG if they were mine, they'd be shown straight in the bin :sick: wouldn't dream of selling them in that state! In fact, they would be thrown out before the even got close to being in that nick. What a manky cow.
I really don't know why she thinks it's acceptable to sell tit like that

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion #38 posting screenshots of 10,000 steps, sooner or later she will be in debt

Reactions: 8
I think if she ever gets comments from viewers who've met her in real life, they perhaps comment on her being shy or quieter in real life. Which doesn't surprise me at all because her online 'confidence' is all false, I mean, just take that cringey AF clip of her opening New Look, she was so awkward because there was a handful of staff watching...

Not that we should believe anything the girl says, but if indeed these comments are made, I think she's confusing that for being humble...

Reactions: 16
I think if she ever gets comments from viewers who've met her in real life, they perhaps comment on her being shy or quieter in real life. Which doesn't surprise me at all because her online 'confidence' is all false, I mean, just take that cringey AF clip of her opening New Look, she was so awkward because there was a handful of staff watching...

Not that we should believe anything the girl says, but if indeed these comments are made, I think she's confusing that for being humble...
What new look opening?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What I don't understand that if she does actually earn £10k a month & therefore £120k a year pre tax, why isn't she set up as a limited company? I'm a qualified accountant and the 7 years I have been working in accountancy dealing with sole traders & ltd companies we always advise if a sole trader is earning over c.£50k to set up as a ltd co as its far more beneficial tax saving wise. The amount of income tax and national insurance contributions she must be paying on that sort of income is stupid compared to what it could be if she had a ltd company. I have checked companies house and there are no Demi Donnellys listed as officers of a company. She either has a tit accountant or is seriously dodging tax.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What I don't understand that if she does actually earn £10k a month & therefore £120k a year pre tax, why isn't she set up as a limited company? I'm a qualified accountant and the 7 years I have been working in accountancy dealing with sole traders & ltd companies we always advise if a sole trader is earning over c.£50k to set up as a ltd co as its far more beneficial tax saving wise. The amount of income tax and national insurance contributions she must be paying on that sort of income is stupid compared to what it could be if she had a ltd company. I have checked companies house and there are no Demi Donnellys listed as officers of a company. She either has a tit accountant or is seriously dodging tax.
Yeah I would say she's serio dodging tax. All you tubers do it

Reactions: 5
More importantly.. who’s buying this tit?!
She even says to allow 10-15 business days before she posts the items to you, SHE "WORKS" FROM HOME WHY DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE THE LAZY OGRE, I've sold a few things on depop in the past and I always posted it the next day on my lunch break

Reactions: 18
Got this Tiktok song stuck in my head so I wrote one about Big D

Born in 1996
Fooling everyone with there tricks
It's big D Demi Donnelly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Demi calling herself humble is knocking me sick.

I met the beast briefly in a spoons (obviously) and she hum dinged of B.O and gave me stank eye the whole time I was in there.

I say met, I didn't speak to her, I was just next to her at the bar and Sean flung a look my way and that was IT. I was made to feel so uncomfortable.

Mentioned this in earlier threads but worth bringing back up now she thinks she's so wholesome n humble

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Demi calling herself humble is knocking me sick.

I met the beast briefly in a spoons (obviously) and she hum dinged of B.O and gave me stank eye the whole time I was in there.

I say met, I didn't speak to her, I was just next to her at the bar and Sean flung a look my way and that was IT. I was made to feel so uncomfortable.

Mentioned this in earlier threads but worth bringing back up now she thinks she's so wholesome n humble
I’ve seen her out and about too- mainly at the supermarket funnily enough. And she’s very socially awkward.

She’s also 4ft by 4ft

Is there a posh end?? I lived in Oakham. I loved it people were salt of the earth (apart from the tile throwing roof top protestors)
I was on Brahman. Caught someone raiding my bin once at 4am & had a known sex offender next door but apart from that it was canny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.