Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi, I hope you dont mind me tagging you @TheReckoning we would love some of your expertise regarding Daniella Westbrook's face!

If you get chance have you any theories about how much damage she has and anything that could be done?

She keeps on about reconstruction but just gets cosmetic freebie procedures.

Hi,

I don’t mind you tagging me at all! I can’t sleep; so I am happy to witter on.
I would say DW has almost certainly got severe erosion of the osteocartilaginous structures of the sinuses, palate and nose. This is known as Cocaine-induced midline destructive lesion (CIMDL). Basically the cocaine erodes the tissue leading to infections and necrosis. This then results in collapse of the midface - the down turned and crooked mouth is a classic symptom. One fairly common way of treating CIMDL is to use a maxillary obturator prosthesis (a prosthetic). It’s basically like false teeth with extra prosthetic pieces to plug and fill holes in the palate (will attach a pic). This is the simplest solution, but will not work cosmetic miracles. There are very invasive surgical options involving making facial incisions and possible grafts, but they are more practical than cosmetic and similar to the treatment of cleft lip.
Fat transfer can help with volume loss, improving tissue health etc. but you have to be drug free, infection free, not smoking and living a healthy lifestyle to reap the benefits; so she was never a good candidate and hasn’t addressed the underlying structural problems beforehand, hence the lack of improvement. There really are no miracle fixes that will make her look like the filtered images she seems addicted to sharing. She needs to quit drugs, quit smoking or switch to vaping, quit sunbeds and look at practical options to help heal her lesions, then look at ways of supporting her facial structure. I doubt it will happen, she seems intent on clinging to fantasy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 66

bluecups

VIP Member
In fact, I'm going to submit that person's comment as a next thread suggestion haha

Danniella Westbrook #14 - Marilyn Monroe? That's not her, it's a walnut with lipstick. You're not fooling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
You are absolutely amazing not only highly knowledgeable but also brilliant at explanations in layman’s terms, I saw your comment on Katie Price as well, Gobsmacked 🙌🙌💕💕🙏 Brilliant
Ps you’ve also confirmed my belief that fillers make facial trough’s and I’m sticking with tretinoin and moisturiser lol 😂
Thank you for your Brilliant and highly knowledgeable comments 🙏🙌🙌💕💕 Blessings
Oh goodness, thank you! I can never seem to keep any of my posts short and worry I may be boring people to death; so it’s so lovely to hear my posts are appreciated ❤ Tretinoin is a wonderful product - I have seen it totally re-texturise scar tissue! Definitely keeps skin aging at bay and along with factor 50 is my top skin recommendation.
Thank you again, it makes it worth being an insomniac haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Poor David Kelly due to be released from jail any day now into the arms of his faithful girlfriend who has promised to take him to the Green Man Pub in Harlow before getting married and going to the Maldives only to find out she spends every spare moment fingering her fruit corner online to strangers while actively looking for a long term partner on Tinder. He will be absolutely devastated when he discovers she has been leading him on all these years!

Seriously a filtered face but she forgot to filter her wrinkled neck. Imagine some poor bloke turning up expecting so see the filtered goddess only to see before them a clacking wheezing mumbling lopsided 80 year old crack whore. They would do a quick 180 and run to the hills.

A worse scenario is she actually manages to drag someone to bed with her but reaches into her fake designer handbag for a tube of lube but ends up using Fixodent and they get stuck together...
---
Expectations v reality. The perils of the online dating game...
---
She forgot to filter her neck...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh my absolutely brilliant informative explantary post dear @TheReckoning loved your posts on Skanky as well,Thankyou so much.❤

Thanks dear @BiffasBeemer for tagging the @TheReckoning ❤
Thank you dear @Dollylovesshoes, you’re lovely ❤ and thank you @BiffasBeemer for tagging me.
I forgot to mention in my previous post that I don’t think much could be done regarding Polo’s nose structure. She has had previous surgery and prolonged cocaine use, plus infection and this would leave the area very fragile and the blood supply limited. I think any tampering with her nose (trying to add bone or ear cartilage for example) could trigger necrosis. Supporting her palate would stop her nose sinking in to a certain extent, but I doubt much can be done for the nose itself. Even a prosthetic columella wouldn’t be advisable. The lesion to side of her nose looks to be chronic and really does indicate serious problems with the area.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

None of her claimed TV, film, Netflix work or her one woman West End show happened.

Her marriage to convicted drug dealer David Kelly of Bootle didn't happen. Having split up 4 times she is now back together with him again.

Her mysterious multi millionaire Turkish businessman was a figment of her imagination.

She got tattoos in tribute to David the drug dealer and Chad the Daddy - a permanent reminder of her utter stupidity. Chad the Daddy has fled to Portugal apparently owing Polo £78,000 (Polo owes a catfished pensioner £80,000 so karma).

This year she has flitted between Portugal, Spain, UK, Turkey and the USA with the cheapest flights possible and staying at accommodation provided by Chad the Daddy, nice but dim Rosie and Slimy Rhymi.

Her much anticipated facial reconstruction surgery turned out to be a mere thread lift, fat transfer, Botox and fillers. Having been butchered in Turkey where they operated without anaesthetic and slapped her on the operating table she ended up looking like Marilyn Monroe (the decomposing corpse not the star). Having vowed never to go back to Turkey for surgery she promptly went back to get bigger comedy breasts.

Her job with Social Icon appears to have been another figment of her imagination. However her new comedy breasts meant she was on demand on Only Grams where for a 50% discount, 66% discount, Free for a month you could see her fingering her fruit corner to her hearts content - sadly nobody took up her free offer. So successful was her free offer she decided to flog a set of photos of her backside in the air with closeups of her arsehole and designer vagina for a mere £50 - she couldn't give away free photos so nobody is going to part with £50.

Polo is back to publishing highly filtered photos and posting details of her busy A-lister celebrity lifestyle to her adoring and deluded fans - so busy is she that she is alone in a hotel room in Harlow fingering her fruit corner in the hope some punter will part with some cash.

3 weeks ago she was moving to either a flat, apartment or house but instead she has stayed at 3 cheap hotels - she was supposedly moving to her new home Wednesday but is apparently still in her sticky hotel room.

Can't keep up with the people she has fallen out with - Big Amy has seen sense and kicked Polo out of her sons bed.

For 3 months the media have ignored her - no media coverage no steady trickle of tabloid cash.

The thread title is perfection:-

No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

What will 2024 bring - she claims she is going to get married to David, go back to Turkey for even bigger comedy breasts and publish her book.

First rule of Polo - never believe anything she says.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Nosey Ali

Someone commented under the 90 days clean post that they saw her drunk in Liverpool on the 27th December.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bluecups

VIP Member
🤮🤮🤮 she’s vile. I’m dying of shame for her, the baghead 🤮
And that was eight years ago - imagine the night gruntings and teeth chatterings now! :sick::ROFLMAO:

I've seen and done some crazy drug related shit in my life but I've never seen anyone eat fag ends.

• Haha
  • Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
In the comments someone has put the photo of her in the white dress with Marilyn Monroe hair and someone commented this underneath

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

twdw.png

• Haha
I'm sure most bearded or bald guys prefer women with a nose and no hairlip...
Guys please can you stop putting the term “hair lip” as a negative when discussing drug users (here and the Katie Price threads recently) my son was born with a cleft lip, through a random chance and it’s quite a horrible process in terms of the worry and the wondering why. Someone commented about his “hare lip” one time when he was tiny and I found it so upsetting as it’s basically saying he looks like a rabbit. He has got nothing wrong with him at all, has had an op and I hate seeing him being compared to coke users. Thanks (and I genuinely am up for free speech on tattle so gossip away but it’s just not nice to see when you’ve been through it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28