Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

duck Off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

90 days clean. Hold on while I go back a few pages and pull up the pic you posted from Christmas Day which was filmed weeks ago (with added emojis to give the effect you spent xmas day with people rather than on your own), you're clearly chewing your ear lobe off.

Lies, living in a fantasy, lies, shes doesn't know reality, lies, when she starts talking, we start walking, lies, she doesn't even know truth, lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder will she spend her fee from the Mirror today on drugs? I doubt she has the willpower to stay clean for long.

Wonder will she spend her fee from the Mirror today on drugs? I doubt she has the willpower to stay clean for long.
She is a scab and the tabloids just couldn't help themselves but pick it.

They resisted for nearly 4 months and then she releases a ridiculous filtered photo - they just couldn't help themselves.
---
I'm not sure she gets paid for this because they just got the info from her IG. She hasn't sold a story.
Don't we have a social media post from her complaining to The Star or Mirror about not paying her for using her Instagram photos? Just before they stopped reporting on her?
---
Polo 2022.
Polo 2023.
Polo 2024.

Definitely no filter. How did she grow a new straight nose? And a nice round chin? And lose the lumps, bumps and wrinkles?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She must be shadow banned. I had to Google her to get her account to come up
She probably is, a few weeks ago she was stopped from sending messages. I wonder what she did to get banned. I can imagine her sending abuse to 'trolls' or people she's fallen out with, or sending sexual content to young lads against their will :confused:

• Sick
Me thinks she has grifted herself the 'makeover' for free in exchange for the publicity for the make up artist.

Polo will now approach many other people for things she wants showing them the publicity she can generate.

Polo has a new career as a professional social media influencer grifter.

Reactions: 11
One of the lads she was hanging around with in Portugal has left this comment on her latest post... 👀

dw.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She probably is, a few weeks ago she was stopped from sending messages. I wonder what she did to get banned. I can imagine her sending abuse to 'trolls' or people she's fallen out with, or sending sexual content to young lads against their will :confused:
Oh Jesus. That makes terrible sense now. I thought the problem was me! I should have known better.
---
Same I couldn’t find her on Instagram, had to Google!
I was sure she had blocked me! I had to have said something offensive at some point lol !
---
One of the lads she was hanging around with in Portugal has left this comment on her latest post... 👀

View attachment 2679258
G. R. O. S. S.

She's shadowbanned on Twitter too, her account doesn't come up in searches.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Could this be Rob? He was in some of her Portugal footage...

Untitled.jpg

rob2.jpg

When she was hanging around these lads she was engaged to lynxboi, so did she cheat on him? :unsure:

---
She's lashing out again on IG :confused:

ig6.jpg

ig7.jpg

ig1.jpg

ig2.jpg

ig3.jpg

ig4.jpg

ig5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Could this be Rob? He was in some of her Portugal footage...

View attachment 2679379
View attachment 2679395

When she was hanging around these lads she was engaged to lynxboi, so did she cheat on him? :unsure:

---
She's lashing out again on IG :confused:

View attachment 2679405
View attachment 2679406

View attachment 2679400
View attachment 2679401
View attachment 2679402

View attachment 2679403
View attachment 2679404
She honestly thinks someone could be jealous of her? How is she that delusional?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She honestly thinks someone could be jealous of her? How is she that delusional?
Andy's comment was aimed at Wayne Lineker so she was saying he was jealous of Wayne.
But she has in the past accused others of being jealous of her. So delusional.

Looks like she has found a replacement for Amy :sick:
But how long before they fall out too?

ig8.jpg

---
Just seen the new podcast is with her actor pal Eddie Webber...

eddie.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why does she always comment on how long she's known someone for, it's been pointed out by other in the past, ive never seen or known anyone to do that. She's litreally fishing trying to bait people.

That response to the guy about being a virgin and living at home....

at least he's got a home with his own room, you recrabate. As for the OnlyGrams comment, that made me laugh out loud, he can't afford OnlyGums?? This coming from a snot ball, who spends all day plowing her FC & can't give it away 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if social security office review her social media for gifts (tracksuits/makeovers etc) when deciding her benefits entitlement.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.