Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit strange though she’s very quiet,do ya fink she’s trying a ‘clean up job’?She is quiet though isn’t she?👀Probably hid the Hoover.

Reactions: 3
It’s a bit strange though she’s very quiet,do ya fink she’s trying a ‘clean up job’?She is quiet though isn’t she?👀Probably hid the Hoover.
It's dawning on her that the media don't give a tit about her anymore. Her sole existence for the past 7 years has been flogging filtered photos and made up stories about her made up fabricated life. She has spoon fed bullshit to the willing tabloids. Every moment of her existence has been dreaming up money making schemes to milk the papers. They have unquestionably published whatever rubbish Polo has told them. And now they have blanked her for the past 3 months. Her steady stream of cash from her enablers the tabloids has ceased. Nobody is paying for her lies. Nobody is paying to see her fiddling with her fruit corner or see her surgically ruined lopsided breasts. She is currently drifting from hotel to hotel (whatever happened to her new apartment?). Looks like she is trying to pull the 'suicidal' card to try and garner some sympathy and publicity. Nobody gives a duck about her.

Reactions: 16
If I had a genuine problem and that snot nose fruit corner dunking bleep walked in, I'd have litreally refused to have her there. I bet she used the facility's to film something for her OnlyGurns. She's that desperate for friends she attended a meeting, more than likely to see try attach on to some poor user who genuinely needs help.

• Sad
Hi, I hope you dont mind me tagging you @TheReckoning we would love some of your expertise regarding Daniella Westbrook's face!

If you get chance have you any theories about how much damage she has and anything that could be done?

She keeps on about reconstruction but just gets cosmetic freebie procedures.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, I hope you dont mind me tagging you @TheReckoning we would love some of your expertise regarding Daniella Westbrook's face!

If you get chance have you any theories about how much damage she has and anything that could be done?

She keeps on about reconstruction but just gets cosmetic freebie procedures.

Hi,

I don’t mind you tagging me at all! I can’t sleep; so I am happy to witter on.
I would say DW has almost certainly got severe erosion of the osteocartilaginous structures of the sinuses, palate and nose. This is known as Cocaine-induced midline destructive lesion (CIMDL). Basically the cocaine erodes the tissue leading to infections and necrosis. This then results in collapse of the midface - the down turned and crooked mouth is a classic symptom. One fairly common way of treating CIMDL is to use a maxillary obturator prosthesis (a prosthetic). It’s basically like false teeth with extra prosthetic pieces to plug and fill holes in the palate (will attach a pic). This is the simplest solution, but will not work cosmetic miracles. There are very invasive surgical options involving making facial incisions and possible grafts, but they are more practical than cosmetic and similar to the treatment of cleft lip.
Fat transfer can help with volume loss, improving tissue health etc. but you have to be drug free, infection free, not smoking and living a healthy lifestyle to reap the benefits; so she was never a good candidate and hasn’t addressed the underlying structural problems beforehand, hence the lack of improvement. There really are no miracle fixes that will make her look like the filtered images she seems addicted to sharing. She needs to quit drugs, quit smoking or switch to vaping, quit sunbeds and look at practical options to help heal her lesions, then look at ways of supporting her facial structure. I doubt it will happen, she seems intent on clinging to fantasy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Hi,

I would say DW has almost certainly got severe erosion of the osteocartilaginous structures of the sinuses, palate and nose. This is known as Cocaine-induced midline destructive lesion (CIMDL). Basically the cocaine erodes the tissue leading to infections and necrosis. This then results in collapse of the midface - the down turned and crooked mouth is a classic symptom. One fairly common way of treating CIMDL is to use a maxillary obturator prosthesis (a prosthetic). It’s basically like false teeth with extra prosthetic pieces to plug and fill holes in the palate (will attach a pic). This is the simplest solution, but will not work cosmetic miracles. There are very invasive surgical options involving making facial incisions and possible grafts, but they are more practical than cosmetic and similar to the treatment of cleft lip.
Fat transfer can help with volume loss, improving tissue health etc. but you have to be drug free, infection free, not smoking and living a healthy lifestyle to reap the benefits; so she was never a good candidate and hasn’t addressed the underlying structural problems beforehand, hence the lack of improvement. There really are no miracle fixes that will make her look like the filtered images she seems addicted to sharing. She needs to quit drugs, quit smoking or switch to vaping, quit sunbeds and look at practical options to help heal her lesions, then look at ways of supporting her facial structure. I doubt it will happen, she seems intent on clinging to fantasy.
You are absolutely amazing not only highly knowledgeable but also brilliant at explanations in layman’s terms, I saw your comment on Katie Price as well, Gobsmacked 🙌🙌💕💕🙏 Brilliant
Ps you’ve also confirmed my belief that fillers make facial trough’s and I’m sticking with tretinoin and moisturiser lol 😂
Thank you for your Brilliant and highly knowledgeable comments 🙏🙌🙌💕💕 Blessings

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You are absolutely amazing not only highly knowledgeable but also brilliant at explanations in layman’s terms, I saw your comment on Katie Price as well, Gobsmacked 🙌🙌💕💕🙏 Brilliant
Ps you’ve also confirmed my belief that fillers make facial trough’s and I’m sticking with tretinoin and moisturiser lol 😂
Thank you for your Brilliant and highly knowledgeable comments 🙏🙌🙌💕💕 Blessings
Oh goodness, thank you! I can never seem to keep any of my posts short and worry I may be boring people to death; so it’s so lovely to hear my posts are appreciated ❤ Tretinoin is a wonderful product - I have seen it totally re-texturise scar tissue! Definitely keeps skin aging at bay and along with factor 50 is my top skin recommendation.
Thank you again, it makes it worth being an insomniac haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi,

This was SO interesting/informative!!
Thank you!!!

love how daniella’s tattle thread has attracted MORE talent than she ever displayed in EastEnders!!🤷‍♀️

Insomnia brings me here too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh goodness, thank you! I can never seem to keep any of my posts short and worry I may be boring people to death; so it’s so lovely to hear my posts are appreciated ❤ Tretinoin is a wonderful product - I have seen it totally re-texturise scar tissue! Definitely keeps skin aging at bay and along with factor 50 is my top skin recommendation.
Thank you again, it makes it worth being an insomniac haha.
Oh my absolutely brilliant informative explantary post dear @TheReckoning loved your posts on Skanky as well,Thankyou so much.❤

Thanks dear @BiffasBeemer for tagging the @TheReckoning ❤

• Heart
Oh my absolutely brilliant informative explantary post dear @TheReckoning loved your posts on Skanky as well,Thankyou so much.❤

Thanks dear @BiffasBeemer for tagging the @TheReckoning ❤
Thank you dear @Dollylovesshoes, you’re lovely ❤ and thank you @BiffasBeemer for tagging me.
I forgot to mention in my previous post that I don’t think much could be done regarding Polo’s nose structure. She has had previous surgery and prolonged cocaine use, plus infection and this would leave the area very fragile and the blood supply limited. I think any tampering with her nose (trying to add bone or ear cartilage for example) could trigger necrosis. Supporting her palate would stop her nose sinking in to a certain extent, but I doubt much can be done for the nose itself. Even a prosthetic columella wouldn’t be advisable. The lesion to side of her nose looks to be chronic and really does indicate serious problems with the area.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you dear @Dollylovesshoes, you’re lovely ❤ and thank you @BiffasBeemer for tagging me.
I forgot to mention in my previous post that I don’t think much could be done regarding Polo’s nose structure. She has had previous surgery and prolonged cocaine use, plus infection and this would leave the area very fragile and the blood supply limited. I think any tampering with her nose (trying to add bone or ear cartilage for example) could trigger necrosis. Supporting her palate would stop her nose sinking in to a certain extent, but I doubt much can be done for the nose itself. Even a prosthetic columella wouldn’t be advisable. The lesion to side of her nose looks to be chronic and really does indicate serious problems with the area.
She’s gonna end up worse than Michael Jackson.
Not even his amount of money could fix what he did to himself via surgery and he had a prosthetic that took hours to apply with SFX putty and makeup.
Something tells me the NHS won’t be doing that for our crater face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.