Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She has set him free!
---

She came back to the UK in the Autumn after ping ponging between Turkey, Portugal, Spain and the UK.

The filtered photo in her Tinder profile where has that come from as I don't think I have seen it before?
She's deleted that post about her Dad 👀

But it's still on her Snapchat...

DUtAQAhbvW520IjJM7gDG.1023.jpg

---
So concerned over her Dad but she's active on her OF right now :cautious:

of.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She follows and comments on that Kate Moss lookalike Denise. That’s a pic from one of Denise’s stories today, not sure why she didn’t post a pic of the actual real Kate Moss!
View attachment 2694794
---
Denise doesn’t call herself Katie Moss, btw.
She truly is a fuckwit. Perhaps she thinks the look alike is the real one!
---
She's deleted that post about her Dad 👀

But it's still on her Snapchat...

View attachment 2694795
---
So concerned over her Dad but she's active on her OF right now :cautious:

View attachment 2694809
Only up for a few minutes - perhaps they caught him and tied him up again so he can't get loose again.

Polo's priority is playing with her fruit corner, doesn't matter if her Dad is at deaths door and she should be at his bedside - fruit corner comes first.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Her poor father. Mercifully he will hopefully have been unaware of her antics these last few years. On the James English podcast she said her Dad had several strokes after she told the world about her sexual abuse as a child, the poor man. I hope she wasn't lying about the SA but with Polo you never know. Dementia is a cruel disease, I just hope Polo isn't ransacking his cupboards as we speak. I wouldn't put anything past that cesspit of a woman.

I always find it interesting how she publicly defended Max Clifford. Not something you would expect a child SA victim to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2694875

So worried for her Dad but she's on Only Grans and posting Gemma Collins memes 🤨

View attachment 2694873
Fell out with Gemma Collins...

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240116_222944_Chrome.jpg

What's that's under her left hole (our right) looks like someone's been on the sherbert 👃......

I can see why she's praying for strength, must be knackering strumming her Fruit Corner all day and litreally not making a single penny. Can't even give it away for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fell out with Gemma Collins...

She falls out with everyone :confused:
I noticed she follows a Gemma Collins Meme account but she and the real Gemma don't follow each other.

---
👀

---
She says she left Algarve a year ago.
But these pics were taken in Portugal in August 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2694942
What's that's under her left hole (our right) looks like someone's been on the sherbert 👃......

I can see why she's praying for strength, but be knackering strumming her Fruit Corner all day and litreally not making a single penny. Can't even give it away for free 🤣
Delusional Polo claimed she was opening her own pole dancing club in Spain and she had her own MTV series that would be following her opening and running her club. At the same time she claimed she was opening 2 other pubs/clubs in Spain. Prior to this she claimed she had got a job as a madame in a pole dancing club in Kent. The MTV show, the job in Kent, the pubs and clubs were all a pack of lies. Manufactured to flog stories to the tabloids.

The dodgy nose was taken on 2017 shortly after her nose had gone necrotic and started its slow motion collapse - I think she was shoving tissue paper up her nose because of the bleeding.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ohh I have some tea... someone I use to know was a party boy and very good friends with her. He use to say she would lie all the time, making up stories about opening up clubs/pubs. She even stole a load of his d**gs once...😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ohh I have some tea... someone I use to know was a party boy and very good friends with her. He use to say she would lie all the time, making up stories about opening up clubs/pubs. She even stole a load of his d**gs once...😆
She still does this... last year she said she was opening up her own bar in Portugal, and also a coffee and cake shop 🤥

Reactions: 13
Delusional Polo claimed she was opening her own pole dancing club in Spain and she had her own MTV series that would be following her opening and running her club. At the same time she claimed she was opening 2 other pubs/clubs in Spain. Prior to this she claimed she had got a job as a madame in a pole dancing club in Kent. The MTV show, the job in Kent, the pubs and clubs were all a pack of lies. Manufactured to flog stories to the tabloids.

The dodgy nose was taken on 2017 shortly after her nose had gone necrotic and started its slow motion collapse - I think she was shoving tissue paper up her nose because of the bleeding.

Hold on, I'm new to this MTV business, 🤣
Shes like a manky spider isnt she, her web is filthy dirty and full of dead flesh flys, what the actual f...

obviously this is prior her Netflix two season spesh? Is this the bar / club / hovel / dive / cesspit she was pictured outside of, posing and it was all boarded up? I'm sure I saw that pic when I first came upon you lovely people in this thread, that was many thread ago.

I recall the cake shop business tit she posted only once, there is that much of it, its hard to keep up, at times, I completely missed the weeks ends debacle is she still trending and not in a good way, I'm suprised this site didn't go in to melt down like it did with Screwy Huwy

Reactions: 6
The filtered photo in her Tinder profile where has that come from as I don't think I have seen it before?
I think it's from NYC in September. It's not exactly the same pic but was looks like it was taken at the same time.
So where did the 'imposter' manage to get the Tinder pic from because I can't find it online anywhere :unsure:
Not long after her NYC trip, she deleted all trace of David from her socials and started posting she was single and looking. I believe she set this Tinder account up around that time.

nyc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold on, I'm new to this MTV business, 🤣
Shes like a manky spider isnt she, her web is filthy dirty and full of dead flesh flys, what the actual f...

obviously this is prior her Netflix two season spesh? Is this the bar / club / hovel / dive / cesspit she was pictured outside of, posing and it was all boarded up? I'm sure I saw that pic when I first came upon you lovely people in this thread, that was many thread ago.

I recall the cake shop business tit she posted only once, there is that much of it, its hard to keep up, at times, I completely missed the weeks ends debacle is she still trending and not in a good way, I'm suprised this site didn't go in to melt down like it did with Screwy Huwy
Lie after lie after lie after lie. Job in Kent, owning a bar and then strip club in Spain, MTV series and starring role in a film. All bullshit gladly printed by the tabloids with nobody calling her out for the contradictions and lies.

March 2017 MTV were going to follow her as a madam in a gentlemens club in Kent.

But then the strip club had moved to Spain where she was also to appear in an action movie.

Then she was opening a bar in Marbella in May 2017 where MTV were going to film a series about her.

But this had changed and she appeared in front of her new strip club in June 2017.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.