Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 3 months of no media coverage - the steady trickle of tabloid cash has dried up.

The celeb wedding of the century failed to materialise. She 'split' from convicted drug dealer David Kelly for the 4th and final time.

Big Amy finally kicked Polo out - there follows a stream of cryptic social media posts.

The move to the new apartment still hasn't happened.

Appears to be drifting from one hotel to another.

The story about Chad the Daddy failed to appear.

Now showing her bits and bobs and stirring her fruit corner for free on OnlyGums.

Lovebombing people in desperation on social media and at the same time spewing bile on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the new fred. We're going through them like Polo goes through Fixodent.

Do we know where she's doing her Christmas day charity work this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Green the colour of the season? Apart from the Christmas tree/wreaths, red is more the colour of Christmas innit, Danniella? 🤔

I really think she reads Tattle. Wasn’t there a lot of talk about her green food/nose in the last thread? Then her ‘green’ and ‘envy’ comments appear. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Green the colour of the season? Apart from the Christmas tree/wreaths, red is more the colour of Christmas innit, Danniella? 🤔

I really think she reads Tattle. Wasn’t there a lot of talk about her green food/nose in the last thread? Then her ‘green’ and ‘envy’ comments appear. 🤣
Oi itsDat,what bleeping nose?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she attended a charity football match yesterday that her friend Benny was playing in. But she didn't bother to promote the event or the charity on her social media :cautious:

Strange how she can show up to a memorial event for somebody she doesn't even know, but has missed 3 close friends funerals this year :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So I see Polo has followed Kyle from Geordie Shore after he posted this on his Instagram stories 👀
The tabloid expose on Chad the Daddy never materialised. Nice but dim Rosie in Portugal swallowed Polo's lies hook line and sinker.
---
Preparing the ground work for a story to help her mitigation in Court (please don't jail me cause I'll top myself).
---
Preparing the ground work for a story to help her mitigation in Court (please don't jail me cause I'll top myself).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.