Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I say I ran to Tattle when I saw her post 🤣 No filter???!!!!! Pahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone commented under the 90 days clean post that they saw her drunk in Liverpool on the 27th December.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's deleted it plus the 29 people who liked another post saying "Well done but thought you' d been clean for years" Too slow Polo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw an online article today. Lancashire police have appealed for the public’s help in identifying 3 individuals involved in a robbery and one of them looks just like her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"90 Days Clean"

It has been about 3 and a half months since the tabloids stopped publishing anything about her "Clean" because she is no longer able to feed her habit because her enablers the tabloids have stopped drip feeding her cash. Nobody is paying her to see her comedy breast and fruit corner on OnlyGrams either. She can't even prostitute herself as nobody wants a gum job from someone who looks like an 80 year old crack bleep.

As for "No Filter" duck off you delusional fantasist.
---
Polo is now claiming to be living in Brentwood so no longer in the pub in Harlow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Recently found these threads and I’m catching up slowly lol but I had to comment coz her nose is something else, my god!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's back in the news with these latest lies...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone commented under the 90 days clean post that they saw her drunk in Liverpool on the 27th December.
I'm fairness she may have been referring to the drugs and not alcohol, but still. And as others have said, no filter, my arse. If she really looks like her photo then I really look like Cindy Crawford.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's back in the news with these latest lies...

Snowstorm predicted if Polo gets a penny from the tabloids.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.