Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The other thing about Brian, he has been very open about his life on YouTube
It’s declined nothing like hers has but he will openly talk about his past failures and also his current struggles and Mental Health, he Also openly smokes weed 🪴🪴
And weed doesn’t do your memory any favours
But that story Has not changed
I’m also a medical smoker and I couldn’t tell a bullshit tale verbatim that happened in the 90s
But the Truth, yes
She definitely knew what Maxwell was doing in Browns, possibly with Epstein, was she involved or was she just in and around to get her Gear Dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️
but she’s been a Absolute Wrongun from the get go
---

When you worked late at Old park lane, mmm 🤔 Croupier ??? Lol my Memory is like a London A-Z even though I’ve lived in Ireland 20 years, I miss London but The old London
😳🤣I worked in IT,key punch card operator (datasolve) we worked late for overtime 9pm,loved it round there,Shepherds Market wasn’t far at all pop there for sarnies,didn’t know back then it was a well know erm ‘area’🤣 taxi though was great all the way to East London,I used AL a lot I for a treat when I went to West end to see a show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

HollyGolightly

VIP Member

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
If she is claiming job seekers. She won't be able to leave the country, she will have meetings to attend and a journal to complete to prove she's out looking for work & the DWP won't put up with her BS they will sanction her and she'll get F'all. Her bedsit flat house mansion hasn't materialised, if I was here I'd be focused on trying to get my own place to live rather than sleeping in a child's bed.
Not sure about that Error404 - a friend-of-a-friend living here in France is on Jobseekers in UK so its unlikely he can jump on a bus to get to the Job Centre for an interview readily.

• Wow

jenabelle

Someone’s mother? She tried to kill her eldest child.
I know I know 🙈🙈 but look at her she's more to be pitied. Karma came around quick. I just think it's so sad, she's nothing, no one , and I know through no fault of her own. 😔

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It’s a bit strange though she’s very quiet,do ya fink she’s trying a ‘clean up job’?She is quiet though isn’t she?👀Probably hid the Hoover.

Reactions: 3

Jaybtee

VIP Member
He’s an Angel compared to Westcrack.
he's violent towards women, not believing a word of the i'm a changed man shite
---
I've not really read here for a while, is danielle's dad still with us? Last i checked into this thread she was parading him around

GalofHal

and from what I gather he's not had a proper job in decades anyway but decided to "Make a better life for himself" out here but still claiming uk benefits. Our friend says he's disgusted by it too
How does that work? To get a residence card, you need to make an annual declaration to the French tax authorities, even if zero income. Any foreign bank accounts also have to be declared annually.

higos827

Does anyone follow cocaineshane on tik tok? He used to be a heavy ❄ user and his nose collapsed but not near as bad as polos hole and he comes across much nicer than her too

• Wow
Reactions: 2