Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catlady29

Chatty Member
I never post on this thread but I just had to come on and get it out my system that she makes me absolutely sick, hard as nails old trout with a face like a burst football.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

bluecups

VIP Member
Ah the doting mother who took drugs throughout her pregnancy, labour and his entire childhood. Bet Kai remembers a very different kind of childhood to the one described in her story. Not to mention overdosing in front of him when he was a toddler.

Also comes off as a big FUCK OFF to Jodie her daughter.

• Sad

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I think somebody has already compared her to a cockroach surviving a nuclear war - she will gurn and churn through 2024 into 2025 and beyond.
That was me! Actual photo of a post apocalyptic Polo wandering the radioactive plains of Harlow training the cockroaches to find and bring her crack

CutPaste_2023-12-29_17-07-16-809.jpg

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
These stupid memes and quotes :sick: What a load of old bollocks, absoute word salad.

She posts crap like "Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack" :rolleyes:
(don't know if she actually posted that but sounds like something she would post)

Fuck off Polo, you're not making a comeback, nobody is jealous of you, you're a homeless crackhead whose face looks like it's been set on fire and the flames extinguished with a golf club. Not even your own family wanted to share Christmas day with you.

Fuck outta here you fucking mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Polo is the only person I know constantly reminds people exactly how long she has been 'friends' with someone.

"I've been your friend for 40 years... ....now what can you do for me".

I can't find anyone on social media that posts pictures of them with Polo and saying they are friends with her!
I’ve been on this thread with you all for about three months since October, and now we’re in January. #Besht-Friendsh-Innit 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Sorry but I think Polo will outlive us all. Everything she's put her body through and she's still around gurning on OnlyFans? At the apocalypse it'll just be Polo left wandering the vast radioactive plains training cockroaches to find and bring her crack
*Holding up her phone, filming*

“Awight guysshhh? Weshtie eeaw. I’m just wooooking round wot ewe-shht to be Oxshhhhfud shhtreet. Not mushhh left naaw. Vewy qkwuiet innit? Nyshh do innit? Nyshh and qkwuiet. Ooo look at dah - a big ‘ole in the shhtreeet. Awight guysshhh, sheee you lae-aw. God bleshhhh.”

• Haha

Error404

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240117_215101_Chrome.jpg

This is why she Nasa Grade Filters her pictures, that hole will have got bigger and bigger and I bet it smells. She really is a waste of blood and pus isn't she.

• Sick
  • Wow
Nearly 3 months of no media coverage - the steady trickle of tabloid cash has dried up.

The celeb wedding of the century failed to materialise. She 'split' from convicted drug dealer David Kelly for the 4th and final time.

Big Amy finally kicked Polo out - there follows a stream of cryptic social media posts.

The move to the new apartment still hasn't happened.

Appears to be drifting from one hotel to another.

The story about Chad the Daddy failed to appear.

Now showing her bits and bobs and stirring her fruit corner for free on OnlyGums.

Lovebombing people in desperation on social media and at the same time spewing bile on social media.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
That Jude fella had a lot to say about Polo. This quote is one of my favourites

“They (Big brother Bosses) can’t have her on their show – she chatters her teeth, she eats the ends of fag-butts, she grunts at night through her weird boxer’s nose – she’s a complete mess."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
What I find sad is all these z listers who go down the OF route, Polo included. Instead of just admitting their 15 minutes are up and getting proper job they sell what they had for breakfast to old pervs in a last grasp to hold onto fame. You see it with many of the Geordie Shore lot and TOWIE. Really sad they think this is empowering for women when you can get all this stuff for free on Google.

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
This guy I know who went on a date with her said he met her in a pub, she was all over him and he got quite embarrassed. She did a line of coke on the table outside in the beer garden, then started shouting at someone along the lines wtf are you looking at cunt...she looked a mess too.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad