Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds about right, lives in a different country and scrounging off the British tax payer.
and from what I gather he's not had a proper job in decades anyway but decided to "Make a better life for himself" out here but still claiming uk benefits. Our friend says he's disgusted by it too

Reactions: 5
and from what I gather he's not had a proper job in decades anyway but decided to "Make a better life for himself" out here but still claiming uk benefits. Our friend says he's disgusted by it too
How does that work? To get a residence card, you need to make an annual declaration to the French tax authorities, even if zero income. Any foreign bank accounts also have to be declared annually.

Reactions: 3
She has threatened to spill Dancing on Ice secrets in her next book!

We must remember she claims to have had 3 broken ribs, dislocated a knee cap and completely torn a leg tendon while training and still managed to perform with no sign of any medical intervention. Any one of these injuries would have been so debilitating and take months to recover that any ice skating would have been physically impossible. More bullshit to enable her to flog stories to the media.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does that work? To get a residence card, you need to make an annual declaration to the French tax authorities, even if zero income. Any foreign bank accounts also have to be declared annually.
Under the radar I expect - I don't ask questions, its just what I hear but as far as I can ascertain he uses his parent's place in UK as a postal address and is technically not registered here as he "lives / stays at" in his mate's house. Ways and means I guess............

Reactions: 6
Poor David Kelly due to be released from jail any day now into the arms of his faithful girlfriend who has promised to take him to the Green Man Pub in Harlow before getting married and going to the Maldives only to find out she spends every spare moment fingering her fruit corner online to strangers while actively looking for a long term partner on Tinder. He will be absolutely devastated when he discovers she has been leading him on all these years!

Seriously a filtered face but she forgot to filter her wrinkled neck. Imagine some poor bloke turning up expecting so see the filtered goddess only to see before them a clacking wheezing mumbling lopsided 80 year old crack bleep. They would do a quick 180 and run to the hills.

A worse scenario is she actually manages to drag someone to bed with her but reaches into her fake designer handbag for a tube of lube but ends up using Fixodent and they get stuck together...
---
Expectations v reality. The perils of the online dating game...
---
She forgot to filter her neck...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Poor David Kelly due to be released from jail any day now into the arms of his faithful girlfriend who has promised to take him to the Green Man Pub in Harlow before getting married and going to the Maldives only to find out she spends every spare moment fingering her fruit corner online to strangers while actively looking for a long term partner on Tinder. He will be absolutely devastated when he discovers she has been leading him on all these years!

Seriously a filtered face but she forgot to filter her wrinkled neck. Imagine some poor bloke turning up expecting so see the filtered goddess only to see before them a clacking wheezing mumbling lopsided 80 year old crack bleep. They would do a quick 180 and run to the hills.

A worse scenario is she actually manages to drag someone to bed with her but reaches into her fake designer handbag for a tube of lube but ends up using Fixodent and they get stuck together...
---
Expectations v reality. The perils of the online dating game...
---
She forgot to filter her neck...
I mean that really is the meaning of catfish...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean that really is the meaning of catfish...
Turning an old trout into a catfish.

If you went to meet the person you matched on Tinder and you glanced at Polo in her unfiltered glory you would assume your date has stood you up. How the hell does she think she can get away with this bullshit?

Oh yes - I forgot this - she must be desperate for cash and is looking for another generous dementia suffering pensioner...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.