Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been mentioned before but she was so pretty she had it all! Obviously deep in the throes of addiction but it's absolutely shocking to think she has ruined her face! You only get one face! It's unbelievablešŸ˜I feel her story should be embedded in the curriculum somewhere for kids because this is just sheer lunacy! Her life is literally in tatters!
Her best feature was her lovely nose, she must cry now when she looks in the mirror. She was really pretty in these photos.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seems I've missed out on her going viral this week end but I cant help but think some of these views are from bots. Outside this country she's a complete unknown, she isn't verified so people will just assume she some divorced mum of two who lives on a estate with a coke / crack addiction who's selling her Fruit Corner to pay for her addiction.

Reactions: 9
Seems I've missed out on her going viral this week end but I cant help but think some of these views are from bots. Outside this country she's a complete unknown, she isn't verified so people will just assume she some divorced mum of two who lives on a estate with a coke / crack addiction who's selling her Fruit Corner to pay for her addiction.
I get so confused I donā€™t know much about bots,donā€™t some peeps buy em as such so it looks like load of followers,been said loads of times Skanky Price does.

Reactions: 7
3.2 million views!
That is EPIC!!!
---
Itā€™s not her account thatā€™s gone viral-Itā€™s someone elseā€™s post. So maybe that helps?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes-itā€™s that whole collection of tweets I almost peed laughing when I read that one about the plug!!!
Oh Dolly, we do have some adventures donā€™t we lol!! šŸ˜‚
I was peeing meself laughing at a few that was posted on herešŸ¤£We certainly do Flower.šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure most bearded or bald guys prefer women with a nose and no hairlip...
Guys please can you stop putting the term ā€œhair lipā€ as a negative when discussing drug users (here and the Katie Price threads recently) my son was born with a cleft lip, through a random chance and itā€™s quite a horrible process in terms of the worry and the wondering why. Someone commented about his ā€œhare lipā€ one time when he was tiny and I found it so upsetting as itā€™s basically saying he looks like a rabbit. He has got nothing wrong with him at all, has had an op and I hate seeing him being compared to coke users. Thanks (and I genuinely am up for free speech on tattle so gossip away but itā€™s just not nice to see when youā€™ve been through it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's denying being on Tinder....View attachment 2694550
Poor crybully will no doubt pretend a nasty troll has set her up on Tinder and pretend to be the victim. She obviously isn't happy that so many people are mocking her online.

Sadly though this is where Polo's future earning potential is - as an item of horror, pity, mocking, curiosity - where her lurid stories of drug addiction and sexual abuse will be ever embellished and republished for the umpteenth time. Where her made up stories and filtered (and unfiltered) photos with tongue in cheek tabloid stories about her beauty and glamorous sexy looks will be laughed at by the masses.

I hope the tabloids will continue to ignore her but a single tweet can get 4.6 million shares and the tabloids can see the clicks and advertising revenue roll in with a shocking photo and a made up story so like a scab that keeps getting picked they won't be able to help themselves.

Reactions: 10

She has set him free!
---

Lying again... she was still in Portugal in the Spring/Summer of last year.
She came back to the UK in the Autumn after ping ponging between Turkey, Portugal, Spain and the UK.

The filtered photo in her Tinder profile where has that come from as I don't think I have seen it before?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She follows and comments on that Kate Moss lookalike Denise. Thatā€™s a pic from one of Deniseā€™s stories today, not sure why she didnā€™t post a pic of the actual real Kate Moss!
6C048588-DDB1-491C-879A-0C889BACA2F0.png

---
Denise doesnā€™t call herself Katie Moss, btw.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.