Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the comments someone has put the photo of her in the white dress with Marilyn Monroe hair and someone commented this underneath

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

twdw.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In fact, I'm going to submit that person's comment as a next thread suggestion haha

Danniella Westbrook #14 - Marilyn Monroe? That's not her, it's a walnut with lipstick. You're not fooling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Wow that tweet is going viral with 1.4 million views!
---

1.5 million views now!
Now 1.8 million views!

And here my fellow Tattlers, in real time, is why Polo will never really fade from the pages of the Tabloids.

Polo's showbiz career has long gone. Nobody wants her in their soap opera, TV show or film.

Polo's only claim to fame is her notoriety as Britain's best known cocaine addict.

Like morbid rubberneckers passing the scene of an accident people want to gawp in horror what this once beautiful young actress has done to herself.

And so the tabloids will start republishing her bullshit stories and ridiculous photos, not because she is newsworthy or has anything interesting to say, but because people want to look on in horror and laugh at her. Basically Polo is tabloid click bait heaven.

And thus the tabloids will perpetuate Polo's car crash of a life and enable her existence.
---
Now 1.8 million views!

And here my fellow Tattlers, in real time, is why Polo will never really fade from the pages of the Tabloids.

Polo's showbiz career has long gone. Nobody wants her in their soap opera, TV show or film.

Polo's only claim to fame is her notoriety as Britain's best known cocaine addict.

Like morbid rubberneckers passing the scene of an accident people want to gawp in horror what this once beautiful young actress has done to herself.

And so the tabloids will start republishing her bullshit stories and ridiculous photos, not because she is newsworthy or has anything interesting to say, but because people want to look on in horror and laugh at her. Basically Polo is tabloid click bait heaven.

And thus the tabloids will perpetuate Polo's car crash of a life and enable her existence.
During the time it took me to type the above it has reached 1.9 million views!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And yet despite this post being up for three months, with 146,000 views, only 432 people liked it 😂

Give it up Polo, you’re fooling nobody.

8E30A37D-A8F0-457C-92D3-95747D73CA33.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably been mentioned before but she was so pretty she had it all! Obviously deep in the throes of addiction but it's absolutely shocking to think she has ruined her face! You only get one face! It's unbelievable😐I feel her story should be embedded in the curriculum somewhere for kids because this is just sheer lunacy! Her life is literally in tatters!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She used to like men with beards... did an ex boyfriend with a beard piss her off? :unsure:

alan.jpg

Also came across this old tweet... she really loves the creepy guys doesn't she? :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.