Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Error404

Chatty Member
Most morning I feel like that, however I have to get up I've got a job and a mortgage to pay, two children to feed get to school get back walk the dog, say bye to the husband who works nights, and off I go for 10 hours 4 days per week, get home, make tea, sort uniforms, make dinners wash up, tidy up and go to bed knackered to do it all again tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why on earth didn't social services intervene when she was overdosing with her son? Jesus Christ, I used to have sympathy for her but she is fucking despicable. That poor fucking lad has never stood a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

bluecups

VIP Member
She's live on Instagram!
---
Well, she was. Blink and you miss it. She’s in a pub in Brentwood. Managed to get a screen shot though.

She looks fucking TERRIBLE.

DBB89B50-0A60-497C-B8B3-D457F9AB2E70.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Error404

Chatty Member
At least people have a room of thier own and a 22inch TV, you can't even get Sky Glass you daft cow. No one is willing to part with money to view your OnlyGums & you can't even give it away for free. I'd hardly call her a Actress she was in EE for 5 minutes over 20 years ago. She's more known for her Drug habit and loss of her nose. Yet in her mind, she's a A lister.

This message was checked for Libel & posted by Error404's Social Media & Legal Team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Kittens 👋 - just got to say how impressed I am with your dedication to the cause of all things Polo 🎁

When her drug use became obvious I initially gave her the benefit of the doubt and wished her well in her recovery - but by the time she was finding god, getting divorced and returning to the UK I had come to my senses and saw her for the lying, manipulative Westcrack whore that she is.

Have you ever had any dealings (not those sort of dealings😏) with her irl?
My one and only interaction with Polo was sitting in a Benefits Office in Essex,Saffron Walden springs to mind, when the person behind the counter called "Daniella Westbrook" and lo and behold it was Polo. I looked around and nobody else had noticed or heard who it was. She then loudly explained her benefits were not enough and what else she could get in her combative argumentative way. I initially assumed it was a person with the same name as Polo as she was in the papers shortly before going on about her best selling book yet here she was in front of me going on about being single and how much housing benefit and social security benefits she was on and wanting more! This was 2013 or 2014 before she had announced she had split from her husband or was homeless and on benefits. I know it was probably a year before she appeared in the papers signing on at a Jobcentre.

I was happy for her when she appeared to have turned her life around, had surgery and got a nice big pay cheque from Celebrity Big Brother in 2016. Signing on wasn't a pleasant experience for me so I had empathy for someone who had everything and lost it all and was experiencing what I and many others had with the benefits system. But my brief encounter with Polo left me with a deep scepticism that anything the tabloids printed about a celebrity was probably spin and hype and conjured up misleading bullshit.

And then my brief encounter with Polo would probably have been forgotten except her bullshit stories started appearing in the newspapers on a regular basis and I remembered the brief encounter and that her reality did not reflect what she was telling the tabloids - I was reading stories and thinking this isn't true and why aren't the tabloids calling out her bullshit - and then I discovered TattleLife and the Polo thread....
---
Perhaps the catfished dementia suffering pensioner who lost £80,000 could do an Instagram post exposing the evil scum ex-Eastenders actress (who can't be named for legal reasons) who robbed him of his life savings...
---
The last time we saw her Dad was November when she was sofa surfing at his place and had started wearing his clothes :confused:
Wearing her dad's clothes was very strange and disturbing. I still think she is going to take him for a walk in the woods and bump him off then take over his identity to claim his pension and flat. She already look like an 80 year old so no acting involved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
She's just been on live having another rant about it, sayings she's written a Netflix series about it now

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Remember when she kept banging on about her stalker a couple of years ago? I don't remember the "stalker"'s insta name, it was something like "Standuptobullies" or similar but one night, very late I DM'd them, curious as to the beef with her and Polo. I received an almost unintelligible mis-spelled message (clearly on drink/drugs) saying something along the lines of (so this is not verbatim)" Kevin is a bastard, he cheated on me for years with this woman who he is now with, she was a friend of mine and now they're all playing happy families with my daughter". I said "Is that you, Danniella?" and got immediately blocked. :oops:

I'd suspected, as many did, that there was no stalker and it was all made up by her and this confirmed it for me. I remember she used "his" instead of "he's" which Polo often uses in posts. Unfortunately I don't have that Insta anymore so I can't provide screenshots but I swear this is what was said.

Edited for spelling.

• Wow
  • Heart

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
She's recently followed a Fostering Agency 👀

She's been quiet today... no sign of her being in Portugal yet.
Nothing says qualified to be a foster parent than a crater faced skank who bumped crack during labor with her son & who appeared 3 sheets to the wind on a talk show when pregnant with her daughter.

• Haha
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I know I take the total piss out of her but you know what! I don’t feel guilty,she has used,abused peeps as well as her children for years.God knows who else she’s used and abused so fuck her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Pixie7

Bluebell is not far from where I am. I suspect she's back at Big Amy's if she's back in the Bluebell.
I've always wondered if Big Amy lived around there.
It would make sense unless she's got another mug around there to take her in.
I'd love her to start mouthing off around here, people from 'Two dogs fighting' don't tolerate gobby druggies.
I would love to bump into her though.
I'd call her out straight to her mushed up gob and video it for your amusement 😄

• Haha
These stupid memes and quotes :sick: What a load of old bollocks, absoute word salad.

She posts crap like "Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack" :rolleyes:
(don't know if she actually posted that but sounds like something she would post)

Fuck off Polo, you're not making a comeback, nobody is jealous of you, you're a homeless crackhead whose face looks like it's been set on fire and the flames extinguished with a golf club. Not even your own family wanted to share Christmas day with you.

Fuck outta here you fucking mess.
2016 was her last chance at a big comeback.

At the end of 2015 she had extensive free cosmetic surgery to fix her nose, free facelift, free dental work, free breast implants, free rehab stint.

In 2016 she then got a £200,000 fee for appearing in Celebrity Big Brother and got asked back to appear in Eastenders for Peggy's funeral.

Things were looking up. The media wanted interviews, she appeared on daytime chat shows, she even appeared in 2 straight to DVD 'Gangster' movies.

Then she blew (or snorted) her appearance fee on the mother of all cocaine binges the results of which she is living with today. She now look like a 70 year old crack whore - there will be no comeback. She is a washed up hasbeen only good for tabloid tittle tattle about her made up life and filtered photos - and now even the media have abandoned her. She is now delusional thinking she is an OnlyFans model - yet nobody is willing to pay or even see for free her fruit corner and comedy breasts - she has to heavly filter every one of her glamour photos and videos you could be looking at a complete stranger. Every single career change (counsellor, motivational speaker, yoga teacher, therapist etc) new job, new business (pub, strip club, coffe shop, nighclub) big pay cheque for a TV series or movie or glamour modelling has been a lie and failed to happen.

She has had no meaningful work in 7 years. She worked in a teeth whitening clinic in 2016 for 1 day but got sacked for leaving bloody tissues everywhere. She posed at a pie and mash shop she claimed she was part owner - but turned out to be owned by an old school friend and was just a publicity stunt. She was also photographed serving in a bar in Spain having previously claimed she owned a pub / strip club / night club. She did one evening in an adult pantomime in the back room of a pub - but wasn't asked back. Her film work, tv shows, Netflix series that were supposed to happen this year all failed to materialise because they were figments of her imagination. Her book she was supposed to be writing since November 2021 still hasn't been published and will now be next summer.

Her only income has been a generous pensioner, peddling made up lies and filtered photos to the media, her very occasional interview on daytime TV and an odd and often disastrous appearance on GB News - and now all that has ended. Her income stream has dried up like her fruit corner.

And as we enter 2024 Polo finds herself in a hotel room with nothing but a tube of fixodent and a carrier back of knock off designer bikinis.

She is living her best life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

HasBeen

VIP Member
Hi,

I don’t mind you tagging me at all! I can’t sleep; so I am happy to witter on.
I would say DW has almost certainly got severe erosion of the osteocartilaginous structures of the sinuses, palate and nose. This is known as Cocaine-induced midline destructive lesion (CIMDL). Basically the cocaine erodes the tissue leading to infections and necrosis. This then results in collapse of the midface - the down turned and crooked mouth is a classic symptom. One fairly common way of treating CIMDL is to use a maxillary obturator prosthesis (a prosthetic). It’s basically like false teeth with extra prosthetic pieces to plug and fill holes in the palate (will attach a pic). This is the simplest solution, but will not work cosmetic miracles. There are very invasive surgical options involving making facial incisions and possible grafts, but they are more practical than cosmetic and similar to the treatment of cleft lip.
Fat transfer can help with volume loss, improving tissue health etc. but you have to be drug free, infection free, not smoking and living a healthy lifestyle to reap the benefits; so she was never a good candidate and hasn’t addressed the underlying structural problems beforehand, hence the lack of improvement. There really are no miracle fixes that will make her look like the filtered images she seems addicted to sharing. She needs to quit drugs, quit smoking or switch to vaping, quit sunbeds and look at practical options to help heal her lesions, then look at ways of supporting her facial structure. I doubt it will happen, she seems intent on clinging to fantasy.
You are absolutely amazing not only highly knowledgeable but also brilliant at explanations in layman’s terms, I saw your comment on Katie Price as well, Gobsmacked 🙌🙌💕💕🙏 Brilliant
Ps you’ve also confirmed my belief that fillers make facial trough’s and I’m sticking with tretinoin and moisturiser lol 😂
Thank you for your Brilliant and highly knowledgeable comments 🙏🙌🙌💕💕 Blessings

• Heart

Bubble-tea27

I’ve found this thread after finally watching the 2016 CBB series (late to the problematic party I know!). I was intrigued to see what she was up to nowadays and after reading through the articles, posts & wiki on here, I am completely shocked at how much of a shit show her life has become. I find it really sad seeing the younger pictures of her on here, she was so pretty. I also feel desperately sorry for her children & it makes me so angry to read that she used throughout her pregnancy- how could anyone do that to an unborn child. I can only imagine what 2024 has in store for this horror o_O