Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemzlouz

He’s so fucking ugly. He looks like a big butch lesbian. And I’m a gay woman. He makes me feel physically sick. He making me turn straight cos looking at him makes me Gip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I can't feel any sympathy for doormat chlo tbh... she had the perfect excuse to leave when Eden was sexting spragglecock whilst she was preggers first time round, then the cheating accusations with Yaz her sister. The lad wouldn't know the meaning of faithful even if it was tattooed on his cock... not a chance on this fucking green earth would my fella be shirking his fatherly duties and going abroad every two mins! She knew/knows what he's like...she chooses to stay with him... more fool her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

TikTokHater

The bloke is pathetic. He claims he was bullied at school?
WRONG!
I know this for a fact as he used to bully me at school. I was seeing a child psychologist for years because of him and his low life cronies. He doesn’t dare look me in the eye nowadays though when he sees me.
Plus, poor Cloe should look into where he actually goes when he says he’s ‘popping out’. He’s a natural born loser & a bully and as soon as tiktok realise that, the better. And this management team he’s tied up with? They are about to be sent some very juicy documents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Can’t stand him. He has done the odd funny sketch when he had only a small number of followers. Now he’s so far up himself. Charges people for the privilege of being in his WhatsApp group. Those people then get bullied and leave the group with mental health issues the didn’t have before the joined.

Arrogant isn’t a strong enough word for him.

He posts about mental health but if anyone disagrees with him on anything he argues and belittles them.
His lives are so boring just him in the kitchen promoting his cheap clothes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Chubrub2021

What's everyone's thought's on Dan Spragg? Personally I think he's got one hell of an ego and I'm horrified at him charging for duets and stitches ... I feel like I've lost all respect for the guy!

Reactions: 14

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks he looks like the type to knock about outside secondary schools in a corsa? Get proper sketchy vibes off him, have never liked or followed him & don't know much about his history but my god this man makes my insides curdle like gone off custard. Just icky all over. He looks like he smells like Lynx Africa & cheap hair gel. Yuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

renegademasterx

I am so glad I found this thread, whenever this man pops up on my TikTok, my vagina quite literally dries up and retracts. He is the biggest cringe, and for fuck sake, take your gel polish off Dan. It ain’t edgy it’s weird as fuck.

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Chloe live wrapping Christmas presents just came up on my FYP

Shes extremely unlikeable, I think I actually prefer Dan! She's a little miss know it all. Cannot bare her. She just seems so miserable and dull. And I can't unsee E.T. / Gail Platt every time I look at her

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t think he’s attractive at all quite the opposite and then with the personality 🤢🤢🤢 big flying ick

DRLW

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but kids of that age shouldn't even be on the app why is any parent allowing this sort of thing. His ghost hunts are late at night so how is he watching these things. Honestly that's a parent with an obsession with Dan surely that child doesn't even know who he is. It's like the kids dressing up as Mrs hinch on world book day