Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he used to charge people to join a mental health group on WhatsApp or something :unsure: I'm sure that's how I 1st heard of him.
Yeah i think on whatsapp you can charge people as i think his *fans or followers* had a group chat that i think yiu had to pay for .i know richard sales had one at sompoint for his rls group

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but kids of that age shouldn't even be on the app why is any parent allowing this sort of thing. His ghost hunts are late at night so how is he watching these things. Honestly that's a parent with an obsession with Dan surely that child doesn't even know who he is. It's like the kids dressing up as Mrs hinch on world book day

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but kids of that age shouldn't even be on the app why is any parent allowing this sort of thing. His ghost hunts are late at night so how is he watching these things. Honestly that's a parent with an obsession with Dan surely that child doesn't even know who he is. It's like the kids dressing up as Mrs hinch on world book day
It’s obviously an obsessed mum who wants recognising. No way does a little boy that age know who Dan is and it’s all just for the mums these days, nothing about the kids. Just like kids dressing up as Mrs Hinch, what 7 year olds get inspired by bleach and Lenor and claim they are their hero 😂 what happened to proper idols/hero’s. Worlds gone mad.

Reactions: 7
Cause they are all tit. Honestly tokfest is a joke 😂
I saw him in peoples lives and people was going up to them .i dont see a problem with tokfest tbh as its just like when they do you tube convensions and comic cons and stuff .i guess its more of a way for the proper creaters to make content

Tokfest will just make his big head even bigger. Rather have seen Chelsealeeart at tokfest
Thing is, it’s not even an official TikTok event! If it was, he’d be one of the last they would invite. He’s had that many videos removed for harassment & bullying, he’s even had his account removed on several occasions. So, if tokfest went out to promote bullying, then hats off to them. They succeeded.

Reactions: 1
I dont know ow what this big announcement was as didn't watch the live for long I saw a few minutes of it where Adam asked Dan if he'd spoken to chloe about whatever they was going to amnounce Dan said he had then Adam what about the second bit (or something along those lines) Dan's response was no but it'll be fine. Surely whatever it was should have been spoken about with chloe before his followers. I've seen in edens thread something about a ghost hunt with eden and Lloyd which I feel is disrespectful to chloe for him to even be talking to eden

I dont know ow what this big announcement was as didn't watch the live for long I saw a few minutes of it where Adam asked Dan if he'd spoken to chloe about whatever they was going to amnounce Dan said he had then Adam what about the second bit (or something along those lines) Dan's response was no but it'll be fine. Surely whatever it was should have been spoken about with chloe before his followers. I've seen in edens thread something about a ghost hunt with eden and Lloyd which I feel is disrespectful to chloe for him to even be talking to eden
I think chloes okay with them .i saw a photo dan posted on his insta stories at tokfest and it was dan and eden and everyone sat arpund a table and eden and chloe was sat next to each other :ROFLMAO:

I’m surprised she’s so ok with it all to be honest I wouldn’t be happy with him making me look like a bit of a mug, but anything that gives them clout, content or makes them money they seem to be ok with. Plus if he’s gonna cheat.. he’ll cheat, he’d find a way no matter what chloe did or didn’t ‘allow’ him to do. Even if Eden was still single he’d be pretty stupid to try anything with Eden now and her the other way round too with all the drama it’d cause in tik tok world!

I wouldn't trust Dan as far as I could throw him to be honest. Looks like he has guilty written all over him lately.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.