Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea who this guy was till a few days ago, followed for a few days and deleted comes across as an absolute pleb!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is a pleb i do t know how he even gets such a bigg following hes a bit dim too
Pleb is to nice a word for him. If he did not ponce around thinking he owned the place, he probably wouldn’t get as much hate as he does. Blokes just a natural born tosser.

Reactions: 3
Pleb is to nice a word for him. If he did not ponce around thinking he owned the place, he probably wouldn’t get as much hate as he does. Blokes just a natural born tosser.
Yeah this and those awful tattoos he says his fans choose like the boris one why would you do that to your body just for fame or money

Reactions: 3
I hear the moron has been verified on TikTok. That’s going to make him even more intolerable.

Reactions: 4
as if he didn’t realise that posting a scan photo would make people think they were expecting, ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think the way he is with Eden is disrespectful to Chloe. She’s amazing unlike Eden.

Reactions: 11
I think the way he is with Eden is disrespectful to Chloe. She’s amazing unlike Eden.
Dan and eden say they’ve moved on from the situation. But it will ALWAYS be in Chloes mind. I bet when Dan and Eden are next to eachother that’s all she thinks about. No respect from Dan or Eden at all for Chloes feelings in my eyes

Reactions: 7
There is a video by Connor where he shows everyone on the beach. Then there’s a comment that says why is Chloe always with the kids and Dan sitting about. That comment got deleted. Then this morning, Dan is like, I got up at 6am with Chester 😂. Must have read the comment

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There is a video by Connor where he shows everyone on the beach. Then there’s a comment that says why is Chloe always with the kids and Dan sitting about. That comment got deleted. Then this morning, Dan is like, I got up at 6am with Chester 😂. Must have read the comment
I noticed this, a lot. Always chloe with the baby, never Dan. I'd be pissed if my other half fucked off out as much as he did.

All the videos from this weekend show chloe in the background with Chester on her hip looking a bit left out and fed up and the rest of them acting like 12 you. Feel really sorry for her.

Reactions: 9
I didn't really know who he was until this weekend and I got blocked by him for asking why he put up that awkward reunion video with Eden if he didn't want people to ask questions loooooool. He was deleting comments left right and centre.

Reactions: 8
Why’s he sat interacting with Connor’s kids more than his own? Absolute joke of a dad.

Reactions: 4
he honestly just seems so awkward with Chester on the live now - he doesn't know how to interact with him just keeps calling him Chessy
One of them must’ve seen a comment or here now they’re making a big point of showing Chester and Dan.

Chloe is Chester’s world and Chester is Chloe’s which is clear to see. Dan has been more concerned over Eden this whole trip and not his own family.

Dan and eden say they’ve moved on from the situation. But it will ALWAYS be in Chloes mind. I bet when Dan and Eden are next to eachother that’s all she thinks about. No respect from Dan or Eden at all for Chloes feelings in my eyes
Yeah they don’t! She’s human and has feeling. He did that when she was pregnant. Plus she must feel like a mug.

Hi Dan! Least it made you step up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.