Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well Dan Spragg and Yaz Hadfield. Talk about keep it in the family......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Im not being funny why does chloe put up with all this tit?
Because he's probably beaten down what confidence she had. Either verbally or otherwise. He isxthe controlling one. Trying to put the blame on someone else because he can't control himself.

Reactions: 7
Dan and his wife are the first to say the food was nice from that chips shop, strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thing with Eden and Yaz they have made it 10 times worse I 100% believe Dan sent the messages and lee found them but I don’t understand the fascination with him with women he’s an arrogant little prick

Reactions: 8
It's Chole I feel sorry for. She did that live thing with Dan but I think she didn't look comfortable at all!!!

Reactions: 3
If Yaz is being controlled as much as he and Chloe are making out, I dread to think the abused she could be receiving now!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.