Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Dan’s teeth really annoy anyone else? Imagine being him and doing only fans. Beyond me… each to their own I guess but he’s absolutely beyond rank and makes me vomit in my mouth.

Say. No. More.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The Sauce crashed & burned, no one wants to see his little tagger so only fans crashed & burnt, apparently his views are down on tiktwat, I don’t think it will be long until Dick Head Dan is involved in some kind of ‘Smithy Family’ incident that involves him having a crowd funder. When will moronic people like him realise, TikTok is NOT a full time job.
Go try MacDonalds fat boy, you spend enough time in there, you may as well work there!

Reactions: 8
The Sauce crashed & burned, no one wants to see his little tagger so only fans crashed & burnt, apparently his views are down on tiktwat, I don’t think it will be long until Dick Head Dan is involved in some kind of ‘Smithy Family’ incident that involves him having a crowd funder. When will moronic people like him realise, TikTok is NOT a full time job.
Go try MacDonalds fat boy, you spend enough time in there, you may as well work there!
Obviously some of his followers paid to have a peek at his OF, they couldn't have been to impressed or he would still be doing it, that must have a big hit to his ego as he thinks he's Gods gift to the universe, especially when the pics now free to see online and still not generated any extra interest 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously some of his followers paid to have a peek at his OF, they couldn't have been to impressed or he would still be doing it, that must have a big hit to his ego as he thinks he's Gods gift to the universe, especially when the pics now free to see online and still not generated any extra interest 🤭
They are in line? Oh lord. No more internet for me, just in case!
I really don’t get why he thinks he’s gods gift

Reactions: 2
Chloe is seriously an amazing step Mum. Dan was on a ghost hunt last night and she still had his kids. Today it looks like she’s taken them out bowling (couldn’t see Dan’s name on the bowling screen) so I’m assuming he’s still not there?

Reactions: 1
Chloe is seriously an amazing step Mum. Dan was on a ghost hunt last night and she still had his kids. Today it looks like she’s taken them out bowling (couldn’t see Dan’s name on the bowling screen) so I’m assuming he’s still not there?
Seems like when she goes out aswell, he never has the baby. The baby’s always at a family members of hers if ever she wants to let her hair down.. which baffles me. He will have the older two but not Chester?

Reactions: 4
I know this is head twathead Dan’s thread, but just how many times does Chloe need to mention she’s done early weaning?! We get it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know this is head twathead Dan’s thread, but just how many times does Chloe need to mention she’s done early weaning?! We get it 🙄
I’m not sure why she wants to thrive off negative attention all of a sudden (when I had her down as someone that didn’t like drama) or whether she just thinks she knows best and is trying to prove a point. I do like Chloe but I feel like she’s picking up some of Dan’s arrogance lately.

Reactions: 4
Any interaction is better than no interaction- like the saying goes “no such thing as bad publicity”. Using your baby’s health for negative attention and interactions though… doesn’t sit right with me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.