Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wouldn’t leave any of my babies or mr if they were ill and had covid but I just Chester is ok. Chloe did have him at the docs this morning 🥺

Reactions: 1
He should never of left them when both when they are unwell Dan is in Portsmouth so a few hours drive if it was within his hometown then yeah you may have gone if chloe said she'd be ok but 2 hours isn't round the corner

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Adam is carrying on with Sept but Dan has had to go back because Chester is poorly

Dan put a video on tik tok explaining what happened last night! He should of been at home not miles away! That must of been so scary for Chloe being on her own and going through all that!

Reactions: 4
Hundreds of DMs asking why he left. A TikTok to explain it all. Must of took him hours reading them all and making a me, me, me TikTok. Time I feel could of been better spent making sure his baby and partner is OK, but ya know clout before owt.

Reactions: 7
Sorry Dan but you took the piss, u stayed away the night before the ghost hunt which wasn't needed either. If I were chloe I'd of packed my bags and left. Absolute liability

Reactions: 8
Dan took the piss last night and I can't be swayed to think otherwise. He's a spiteful selfish prick. His baby was poorly,Chloe has covid and was already refused into the GP so why did he go knowing there was a chance chester would of needed medical intervention.
Fsir play to him for eventually leaving. But not good enough, shame he didn't put chester first to start with! Very horrible of him.

Reactions: 5
I am so glad I found this thread, whenever this man pops up on my TikTok, my vagina quite literally dries up and retracts. He is the biggest cringe, and for duck sake, take your gel polish off Dan. It ain’t edgy it’s weird as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like I’ve always said. Dan puts Dan first. Even before his own family.
Don’t believe the BS he came up with about Dean Childs BTW. He dropped him as soon as his mental health started to get worse. Shame Dean got involved with him really as I hear he’s actually a decent bloke who’s just had a really hard time.

Is this a joke? Dick Head Dan balances social media. That’s it. He’s proved this week that he doesn’t give a damn about anyone other than himself. How these morons who put tokfest on thought he’d be a good idea for this is beyond me.
Still.
I’m betting he’s looking forward to seeing Eden there.

Attachments

• Haha
Is this a joke? Dick Head Dan balances social media. That’s it. He’s proved this week that he doesn’t give a damn about anyone other than himself. How these morons who put tokfest on thought he’d be a good idea for this is beyond me.
Still.
I’m betting he’s looking forward to seeing Eden there.
I was going to say he doesn’t have a clue about balancing his life at all 😅 he does what he wants, when he wants and has a girlfriend that does everything else, she’s the only one juggling and balancing things like taking care of a baby, running her own business, cooking, cleaning, even looking after her step kids that aren’t hers - all while Dan runs round getting stupid tattoos and going on ghost hunts. These panels and stuff I find so weird, who wants to pay to listen to people like Dan talk absolute crap.

Glad he felt guilty and good for Chloe putting on her stories how bad things were. She must of done that knowing it would hit him where it hurts. He blocked me after my dm to him saying to go home. But I’d sooner follow Chloe now anyway

Reactions: 1
Him and his friend he always makes videos with the man bun and tongue piercing look like they both need a good scrub - I don't get the fascination with him.. is it his tattoos?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.