Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's thought's on Dan Spragg? Personally I think he's got one hell of an ego and I'm horrified at him charging for duets and stitches ... I feel like I've lost all respect for the guy!

Reactions: 14
Can't stand the guy and what's with the white leggings/skinny jeans he wears they are awful. Hes in his 30s he needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He thinks way too highly of himself, he seems to get himself in TikTok rows a lot
Can’t watch him!

Reactions: 9
Hate him, absolute scumbag. I followed him for a few weeks during the first lockdown but his ego was too much.

Cannot stand him. He thinks far too highly of himself and seems to be under the impression that he is some sort of celebrity

Reactions: 10
Surprised it’s taken this long for a thread about him. He’s vile thinks he’s the dogs boll** for some reasons found him last year and watched a few on his TikTok one trick pony. Thank duck he’s disappeared off my for you page!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does this guy do for a living I need to know, well not really because I cannot stand him but just a question.
I guess he is like a few others Nick/Smithy. Lawrence, Emma, Becky?? not sure she does not work much.
Pete the one who likes Chloe.
Lucy the nut with bad teeth.
Anyone think of any others who choose to do Tictok and not work, great if the money is coming in i guess.

Reactions: 7
Here for this thread. .
He makes all ten toes curl, all for mental health but is terribly insulting and up his own arse and for no apparent reason . Where does his neck end and shoulders start ? He will hate this thread and be calling us 'pu##yhos' cringe , TF saucy 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He makes my skin crawl I can’t bare him or his girlfriend they think they are gods gift and him charging for duets and birthday messages is laughable

Can’t stand him. He has done the odd funny sketch when he had only a small number of followers. Now he’s so far up himself. Charges people for the privilege of being in his WhatsApp group. Those people then get bullied and leave the group with mental health issues the didn’t have before the joined.

Arrogant isn’t a strong enough word for him.

He posts about mental health but if anyone disagrees with him on anything he argues and belittles them.
His lives are so boring just him in the kitchen promoting his cheap clothes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t stand him. He has done the odd funny sketch when he had only a small number of followers. Now he’s so far up himself. Charges people for the privilege of being in his WhatsApp group. Those people then get bullied and leave the group with mental health issues the didn’t have before the joined.

He posts about mental health but if anyone disagrees with him on anything he argues and belittles them.
Hit the nail on the head .

Reactions: 5
I keep seeing he charges people £50 to stitch or duet him 🤣 are people really paying that ? 🤦

• Wow
I can't stand the bloke. I used to follow him last year but quickly decided that I couldn't be bothered to see his massive ego any longer and unfollowed. Honestly the man's a complete cheb end. Can tell he really thinks people hate on him out of jealousy but it's because he's a grade A twatt. I don't understand how he has any followers or a girlfriend for that matter

• Heart

WTAF he charges to people to be apart of a group chat on a free app 🤯 If he was genuinely passionate about mental health he wouldn’t be charging for it unless he’s a licensed therapist now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I really don’t know where these people get their sense of entitlement from, they put themselves on a pedestal and expect everyone to love them and god help anyone who has an opinion on them. And if they do they will accuse them of bullying and trolling and then get their sheep to harass them. Same as Insta twats all as bad as each other.

• Heart
He’s an absolute twit! 😂 done a few funny things back at the start of lockdown, but now just copies other people’s content and has obviously not got one original thought in his tiny brain! What an hole to charge people, but I would also have to question the desperate people that actually pay it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I have never followed this guy, I saw a recent photo of him and his friend in a white t shirt, and I just thought you have the inmate look those tattoos what were you thinking who would get him to promote anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think most people have the same opinion of him big beaded twerp there will be the odd die hard fan who is madly in love with him and will defend him till their dying day but majority of us mere mortals think he is laughable and a massive joke charging people to talk to him who the hell does he think he is like seriously 😳 honestly laughable 😂

I think most people have the same opinion of him big beaded twerp there will be the odd die hard fan who is madly in love with him and will defend him till their dying day but majority of us mere mortals think he is laughable and a massive joke charging people to talk to him who the hell does he think he is like seriously 😳 honestly laughable 😂
Headed* not beaded 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So his mate Adam is "sticking by his mate that's just trying to feed his kid" now I absolutely get that, it's great he's supporting him, I'm all for it but Dan is ripping people off on an app that's FREE and he's massively over charging for it!! Or how about go get a job!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.