Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah unfortunately I wouldn’t trust him at all. I don’t know him as a person in real life to know what he gets up to but I followed him and Eden when all that crap happened, after that I just saw straight through him. You can just tell by the way he acts and his reactions to stuff that he’s not trustworthy

Reactions: 1
And Chloe STILL stays with him, I have no sympathy for her anymore. She needs to get the hell outta dodge

And Chloe STILL stays with him, I have no sympathy for her anymore. She needs to get the hell outta dodge
She does but the baby will keep her there. And the blinkers right now. Been in this situation for years before I realised enough Is enough. Was a charmer and wormed his way back in. Only smart thing I done was make sure house was in my name for me and my kids. Sometimes being on your own us the best thing ever. She will try make this work even just to prove everyone wrong. Sad thing is the only thing she's doing is bleeping up her sanity and mental health. Plus she probably loves his other kids. He gives no fucks whatsoever as he knows she will always take him back. If it was me he'd have been out on his arse the 1st time. Any breakup will be done in public eye which will be embarrassing for her and she will need support. Guys a knob honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She does but the baby will keep her there. And the blinkers right now. Been in this situation for years before I realised enough Is enough. Was a charmer and wormed his way back in. Only smart thing I done was make sure house was in my name for me and my kids. Sometimes being on your own us the best thing ever. She will try make this work even just to prove everyone wrong. Sad thing is the only thing she's doing is bleeping up her sanity and mental health. Plus she probably loves his other kids. He gives no fucks whatsoever as he knows she will always take him back. If it was me he'd have been out on his arse the 1st time. Any breakup will be done in public eye which will be embarrassing for her and she will need support. Guys a knob honestly
She would be so much better off without that toss pot. Everyone around here can see that but unfortunately he has some kind of hold over her. He’s a laughing stock. He really is. I’ve never known a person so despised in his home town. And it turns out I wasn’t the only person he bullied at school. From what I’m hearing, there’s a few about to go public with it. Looks like Dick Head Dan’s 15 minutes is almost up.

I've never seen anyone so up their own backside. I was surprised the 1st time I seen him. All the tattoos and big muscles then he spoke and I nearly pissed myself laughing. Very feminine and not what I expected. Can tell he's the bullying type. And all these women who swoon over him i just don't get it
Muscles? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Are we talking about the same person? I’ve seen more muscle on a dead fly! The amount of time he spends in Maccies & Greggs, he’ll soon be signing up to Only Fat Fans!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those that say no sympathy for chloe have you ever been in an abusive relationship? Because I have and its not so simple to just get up and leave. When in an abusive situation things are not as easy as it may seem to those on the outside

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those that say no sympathy for chloe have you ever been in an abusive relationship? Because I have and its not so simple to just get up and leave. When in an abusive situation things are not as easy as it may seem to those on the outside
Do you think he’s abusive towards her, in a physical way? We all know he mentally abuses her. It’s so sad, he doesn’t deserve her and she deserves so much better.
I’m so sorry to hear that you were in such an awful relationship, I hope you’re healing well

Do you think he’s abusive towards her, in a physical way? We all know he mentally abuses her. It’s so sad, he doesn’t deserve her and she deserves so much better
I feel mental abuse is a million times worse than physical abuse. Bruises fade, scars heal but mentally it takes takes long time to recover

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think he’s abusive towards her, in a physical way? We all know he mentally abuses her. It’s so sad, he doesn’t deserve her and she deserves so much better.
I’m so sorry to hear that you were in such an awful relationship, I hope you’re healing well
Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. If he has cheated on her 5 times then he's at least mentally abusive and when I received help they said cheating is a form of sexual abuse because they will make you feel like tit as an excuse for getting it elsewhere. It took me years to heal now its like I've blocked many parts of my life out. Knowing what I went through it upsets me when people blame the victim

• Heart
I can’t stand this man!!!! His videos creep me out and his lives! He thinks he is amazing and he’s bleeping ugly!

who are these 5 people he cheated with and is it facts? Also what happened with Eden as I didn’t know them back then and I am nosey? Ha

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand this man!!!! His videos creep me out and his lives! He thinks he is amazing and he’s bleeping ugly!

who are these 5 people he cheated with and is it facts? Also what happened with Eden as I didn’t know them back then and I am nosey? Ha
First lockdown they became friendly on tik tok, they were all quite close, Dan was always live with Eden’s friend wayne. I followed both Eden and Dan at the time as I thought they seemed ok, they seemed like they were quite funny and down to earth back then. Then all of a sudden they fell out. Eden claimed Dan has blocked her etc. Nobody really knew what happened but in the end she spoke about it and said Dan had been saying he’d leave his girlfriend for Eden after lockdown and it was clearly more than friendly messages being exchanged.

• Wow
chloe looked so miserable on live this evening cooking dinner. i was watching someone live streaming from that 'social in the city' (lol) and in the distance, i saw poor chloe just walking around the excel, pushing the baby around, while dan was prob doing who knows what with who knows who.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks he looks like the type to knock about outside secondary schools in a corsa? Get proper sketchy vibes off him, have never liked or followed him & don't know much about his history but my god this man makes my insides curdle like gone off custard. Just icky all over. He looks like he smells like Lynx Africa & cheap hair gel. Yuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that thinks he looks like the type to knock about outside secondary schools in a corsa? Get proper sketchy vibes off him, have never liked or followed him & don't know much about his history but my god this man makes my insides curdle like gone off custard. Just icky all over. He looks like he smells like Lynx Africa & cheap hair gel. Yuck.
Oi nothing wrong with Lynx Africa the rest is accurate though.

Haha fair enough, switch it to Lynx Africa with a subtle hint of horrible B.O.
Tbh seeing as he goes for the likes of Eden who sprays herself with 20 different types of perfume, never washes her hands after using the toilet, smokes and farts like she's trying to power the next space mission I can't imagine he smells good you know

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Tbh seeing as he goes for the likes of Eden who sprays herself with 20 different types of perfume, never washes her hands after using the toilet, smokes and farts like she's trying to power the next space mission I can't imagine he smells good you know
gee I can see why he’d go for her over lovely Chloe 🙄

Had to comment on this thread. I bleeping hate this drip. Good god those neck tattoos 😆 🤣 I can't. I've not watched a lot of him, but I just knew there would be a thread about him.

Wtf is he doingggggg, the guys a solid 3 and thinks he's a 9. You can just tell the blokes a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
you know he counts down the seconds until his next weekly tattoo appointment so he can see his tattooist. surely this weekly tattoo project is a way for him to have her hands on him.

I thought the tattoo lady works from a van, I got the impression she is meant to drive to them? Why does he drive to her

Had to comment on this thread. I bleeping hate this drip. Good god those neck tattoos 😆 🤣 I can't. I've not watched a lot of him, but I just knew there would be a thread about him.

Wtf is he doingggggg, the guys a solid 3 and thinks he's a 9. You can just tell the blokes a bleep.
you took the words right out my mouth!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.