Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think chloe is trying to clutch onto, what she thinks is, dans fame. Shes posted a tiktok of her saying her boyfriend is going into that casa villa , whatever it is.

I'm confused on tik tok it's been made out he's doing something with love island but on insta it's s poker thing. Adam Oakley has put something on tik tok saying about love island too to make it seem dan is going there

Reactions: 1
It's all for clout and attention. As if he woild ever get on love island, he's 35 and his body isn't exactly love island ripped

Just trying to divert attention from his cheating antics

Reactions: 5
I think it's just a trend everyone seems to be posting either pretending to be going on love island or that there family is in love island😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This may have been mentioned before but all I see when I look at him is a fat neck. That tattoo makes him look like he has no chin! 😂😂 weird looking creature he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I don’t think he’s attractive at all quite the opposite and then with the personality 🤢🤢🤢 big flying ick

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but his claws make me feel sick 🤢. Imagine them scratching the inside of your vag during foreplay 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the dull bugger dox his own address in a video today? Since been deleted. That is actually concerning as people around Glos seem to like him🙄😂

Hit the nail on the head!!! Then Dan in the comments trying to gaslight Zac.

Reactions: 6
I love Zac, he’s down to earth, and not a clout chaser like that sprag twit. Seems he can’t make up his mind who he likes from one day to the next

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.