Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pokerboy21

Bang on… I saw that Dean one some months back with some other lad trying to pass as father and son 😂. People were saying that you don’t look old enough to be his Dad. … Well yeah people he quite clearly is not. The other lad isn’t his son or appears now. People aren’t stupid, 🙈 ok most people aren’t stupid but a lot of people are vulnerable and buying into the bullshit.

I have to address the Only Fans… I’m sure your 🍆 is as impressive as his tacky sub standard tattoos. I am surprised that nobody picked up on AJ_Jarrad hitting back at Dan for being a 🐍.
I didn’t know about AJ. Was this on tiktwat? And sub standard? No. His tattoo’s are plain shite!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DRLW

Chatty Member
As many of us have said I really don't believe chloe would do anything to intentially harm the baby. She would probably be best with porridge than rusk but everyone parents different. Just because some choose blw doesn't mean everyone has to. Mothers should be helping each other not ripping each other apart

Some people was saying its fake but if it is real it sounds like we can still watch lives but it will be a case of paying to comment ?
[/QUOTE]

Think TT will lose a lot of members if that's the case, I won't pay to comment I'd rather delete the app altogether.

lozza96

VIP Member
As far as I've seen he's been with her the whole time apart from going home to sort the dog and its not just him that has been making tiktoks it's her as well

DRLW

Chatty Member
It must get difficult as you might get worried about not going to these things you've been invited to through management incase that stops you getting other things. That said the likes of yaz is with same management and doesnt need to go away anywhere and seems to be doing well for deals. Its definitely about time chloe had a night or weekend with the girls. He has his ghost thing on Monday so that will be another night away

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Wonder what they will do with the sauce business. They lived a few months in each other’s pockets. More to this story I think.

lozza96

VIP Member
People are saying they've paid but been asked to pay again when they try to access the live 🙄🙄
Its a facebook thing from what ive looked it its a new thing tgat facebook is testing out so if it hasnt worked they would need to complain to faceboom

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wait what? He's not on OF is he 😱🤢 and I didn't know about the sexting either. I thought he was just a twat, didn't realise there's tea in the pot 😬

pokerboy21

From what I have seen they had the wishlist for just themselves but then people asked for them to make it public so they could get things
Yeah. That’s what they all say!
I used to have an account on tiktok, had quite a large following. Not once was I asked to share a wish list! Not that I ever would, I value my pride.
The people who say ‘we was asked to share a wish list’, ask them for proof! Guarantee you won’t get it because there is none.