Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who Dan’s kids mum is? Wonder what she thinks about Dan or if she hates him. Doubt he treated her any better than he treats Chloe. Wonder what she thinks of Chloe as well and their relationship in general. Bet she’s laughing her head off at how pathetic they both are

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know who Dan’s kids mum is? Wonder what she thinks about Dan or if she hates him. Doubt he treated her any better than he treats Chloe. Wonder what she thinks of Chloe as well and their relationship in general. Bet she’s laughing her head off at how pathetic they both are
He gets on with the ex and chloe does to .he's done a video with them both before for the kids birthday they all did a party together or Christmas? It was a birthday or Christmas

Reactions: 2
He gets on with the ex and chloe does to .he's done a video with them both before for the kids birthday they all did a party together or Christmas? It was a birthday or Christmas
Ooh interesting, she must be a twit to then. I don’t follow him or really watch their videos his face winds me up too much 😅

Spragg has come out calling this Lee bloke an abuser and controlling of Yaz. He says that Yaz is not allowed any male friends. That Lee kicked off last night because Yaz had liked Spragg’s disco reel on IG..

All seems to be an odd reaction given that spragg and Yaz are allegedly only friends? Feel like we are missing another chunk of the story.

Why go on Tiktok and make vids about this? Weird

Reactions: 7
Do you know what I actually use to think he was trans!
I said the exact same thing in the Eden thread a few weeks back!

I was absolutely convinced. Not being problematic by that comment. I think he may some facial similarities to a trans man that is on Tik Tok.

Spragg has come out calling this Lee bloke an abuser and controlling of Yaz. He says that Yaz is not allowed any male friends. That Lee kicked off last night because Yaz had liked Spragg’s disco reel on IG..

All seems to be an odd reaction given that spragg and Yaz are allegedly only friends? Feel like we are missing another chunk of the story.

Why go on Tiktok and make vids about this? Weird
I think your missing some of the story, check Edens thread it’s all there. Yaz did a video explaining that Lee felt uncomfortable with how close they get by talking all day and messages etc. Yaz said she had blocked him on everything and then Lee had found out they was still talking and he also made a comment under a video that he found inappropriate messages. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 4
I think your missing some of the story, check Edens thread it’s all there. Yaz did a video explaining that Lee felt uncomfortable with how close they get by talking all day and messages etc. Yaz said she had blocked him on everything and then Lee had found out they was still talking and he also made a comment under a video that he found inappropriate messages. Hope that helps.
Ahh thanks for explaining. Will go and have a look now 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the photos /videos that jax Jones put on of dan from ibiza .he looked out of it and one point was surrounded by girls

• Wow
I wouldn’t like my partner texting and FaceTiming all day long with someone while I’m at work & then hiding it.
Chloe, girl, why do you put up with this?
Dan seems to have a long list of TT “friends” that he has burnt bridges with or cast off along the way.

Reactions: 7
Does dan not speak to cole and babies and Grace and Kelly anymore .wasn't he close to them at one point ?

Did anyone see the photos /videos that jax Jones put on of dan from ibiza .he looked out of it and one point was surrounded by girls
My friend said she saw him in London absolutely off his face also, in a bar that is 99.9 % women

Reactions: 3
See I've seen so many creaters go over to connect and there's so many good people on there books but then it's the people like that ruin it for them .like Laracakeanything for example is amazing and I love her cakes and she's done them for some big celebs but it's just a shame that's it's people like mankrika and such that are with them as well

Also what happened to him getting them tattoo by whatever people choose .a bit strange that he stopped going to see her .I think think something was going on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.