Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Hate him, absolute scumbag. I followed him for a few weeks during the first lockdown but his ego was too much.

Reactions: 9

RedEd

I keep seeing he charges people £50 to stitch or duet him 🤣 are people really paying that ? 🤦

• Wow

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
All the videos from this weekend show chloe in the background with Chester on her hip looking a bit left out and fed up and the rest of them acting like 12 you. Feel really sorry for her.

I can't stand the bloke. I used to follow him last year but quickly decided that I couldn't be bothered to see his massive ego any longer and unfollowed. Honestly the man's a complete cheb end. Can tell he really thinks people hate on him out of jealousy but it's because he's a grade A twatt. I don't understand how he has any followers or a girlfriend for that matter

• Heart

anon20

VIP Member
He lives on the same estate as me, and all I can say is he a first class arrogant twat. Literally thinks he’s gods gift and struts around like he’s famous, dammnnn Dan there’s no paparazzi for you here😂

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
He makes my skin crawl I can’t bare him or his girlfriend they think they are gods gift and him charging for duets and birthday messages is laughable

Anon22

Had to comment on this thread. I fucking hate this drip. Good god those neck tattoos 😆 🤣 I can't. I've not watched a lot of him, but I just knew there would be a thread about him.

Wtf is he doingggggg, the guys a solid 3 and thinks he's a 9. You can just tell the blokes a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I don’t find him remotely attractive the skinny jeans make me vom I don’t get why he thinks he’s some Jason moama god his tattoos are shit

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Don’t get why Dan gets so many women. He’s not that good looking. He’s arrogant and creepy. He cheated on Chloe while she was pregnant. He was chatting to/seeing Eden. Why would Yasmin even go there!

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I saw him on the tube in London during feb half term. I didn’t realise it was him at first. Then it twigged. I said to my 15yr old oh I think that man that was sat there is a TikToker and she was like yuck another oldie who thinks he’s cool because a pandemic meant other saddo middle aged people followed other Middle Aged saddos on an app meant for teenagers!! Nothing harsher than a 15yr old girl.

Oh and he was definitely waiting for me to say something to him. Glad I didn’t. Would have inflated his ego even more by the sounds of it.

• Haha

tab83xx

It's the hoop and cross earrings combo for me. Cringe .
Ahh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂😂😂 his like a shit local tribute act to George Michael..

I saw him on the tube in London during feb half term. I didn’t realise it was him at first. Then it twigged. I said to my 15yr old oh I think that man that was sat there is a TikToker and she was like yuck another oldie who thinks he’s cool because a pandemic meant other saddo middle aged people followed other Middle Aged saddos on an app meant for teenagers!! Nothing harsher than a 15yr old girl.

Oh and he was definitely waiting for me to say something to him. Glad I didn’t. Would have inflated his ego even more by the sounds of it.
If that were me I would of gone up to him and said can we have a picture please.. when he proceeded to get in the picture I’d of said no can you take a picture of me and my daughter 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

queencoco

Chatty Member
What a weird announcement 😅 why are they so awkward firstly and secondly they could have cut the part where their faces drop and they stop smiling at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Becclo44

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t like Chloe anymore, she’s a total mean girl. Plus she’s hardly got anything to be smug about when she’s willingly reproduced not once but twice with that thing 🤢

Reactions: 8