Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read this whole thread since yesterday as this 40 year old woman often appears on my fyp and I cannot bear the sight of it! It’s constantly stealing other people’s ideas!!! I actually called it out a couple months ago cos I hadn’t long seen the original and the person it had copied was very nice about it and all the negative comments were deleted. It said “sorry mate if I’d remembered your name I would’ve credited you” what a load of bollocks.

I am surprised there aren’t multiple threads for this horrorbag but I suspect it is that repulsive that it’s too much to even hate watch like we do with other creators and their car crash content. What a cretin!!!
have you got the wrong thread? There’s no 40 year old woman?

☺ Thankyou… any guesses? Ive got one, small and tubby, likes to pay for his women, holidays paid for by us “the tax payers” 3 boys 3 mums?
Ahh Mankey. I take full credit for exposing that tubby little buffoon! His begging life was running smoothly until I opened my mouth!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dodgy as hell advert then. Specifically leaving a space between the hashtag and "ad" and basically hiding it amongst other hashtags. ASA won't be happy.

Reactions: 1
He popped up on a live this morning and the pair of them really are just truly uninteresting and inspiring. It says a lot about society that they both have a platform

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked that this dullard only has a couple of threads to his name on here. 🥱

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.