COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I suppose it's easy to dismiss all nurses who disagree with your view as liars because then you don't have to deal with what they say. Convenient eh? :D
I beg your pardon? I never dismissed anyone or called anyone a liar?

Reactions: 1
Lionel Shriver, an American author/journalist knows more than doctors and medical professionals?

What in the name of tattle is a garibaldi?
You've never had a garibaldi?

I insist you buy a pack next time you go shopping

*mutters to self* eats bloody grim fig rolls but has never had garibaldi *tuts*

Reactions: 2
I follow a few Drs on Twitter who are against the vaccine mandates and won’t get vaccinated themselves and I have huge respect for them, they are very brave to speak out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You've never had a garibaldi?

I insist you buy a pack next time you go shopping

*mutters to self* eats bloody grim fig rolls but has never had garibaldi *tuts*
I’m afraid I haven’t and they’d go to waste on me as I haven’t got my sense of smell/taste back to normal. Omg fig rolls are not grim, they are delicious - but dangerous if you eat one too many. 🚽🧻💩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I follow a few Drs on Twitter who are against the vaccine mandates and won’t get vaccinated themselves and I have huge respect for them, they are very brave to speak out.
So many leaving their profession these lovely ladies are now unemployed

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Yep very brave. Particularly as the nhs staff have become a target for mandatory vaccination in the workplace so they’re risking their careers!

You heavily implied it when you questioned how anyone could progress through the tattle ranks while working in the health profession.
For what it’s worth I worked in the nhs for over 8 years, made some lasting friendships who are doctors, nurses, and care assistants. Most of whom advocate the vaccine. I respect them no less. Just like I respect the few who have declined the vaccine(s). I don’t work there anymore and have no plans to return.

Reactions: 4
I’m afraid I haven’t and they’d go to waste on me as I haven’t got my sense of smell/taste back to normal. Omg fig rolls are not grim, they are delicious - but dangerous if you eat one too many. 🚽🧻💩
To be fair, they don't taste of awful lot but still 🤣 I love them, even though they dont taste the same as they did in the 80's

So absolutely no way that a journalist could have gathered research from doctors and medical professionals before writing up an article? Just because you don’t like the headline and it doesn’t suit your narrative doesn’t mean he’s made it up for god sake 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
A double vaccinated journalist reports facts from PHE data.... hardly an anti vaxxer or CT are they

Reactions: 5
You seemed to have done it all in the space of covid though. 😂😂😂
Sure because a lot of areas were closed due to covid , redeployment to ICCU for those who previously worked there and when vaccines became available, those were trained as previous flu vaccinators were redeployed to vaccinate the staff

pretty typical for a lot of nhs nurses during covid

Sure because a lot of areas were closed due to covid , redeployment to ICCU for those who previously worked there and when vaccines became available, those were trained as previous flu vaccinators were redeployed to vaccinate the staff

pretty typical for a lot of nhs nurses during covid
-stands in awe at your time management abilities-

• Haha
The fact you think that it’s ok to treat people this way because they won’t have a medical procedure makes you a fascist.
These are the people you clapped for every Thursday night last summer and look how you treat them now, disgusting.
When it comes to people who are employed to work in hospitals I believe those people should be reducing the risk to all patients they may come across.

They have chosen their path. I'm not going to clutch my pearls over someone who made themselves voluntarily redundant.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.