Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
I have never been one to have open opinions on covid and the vaccine but I wondered if anyone else has been in my position.

I have had the first 2 vaccines, no boosters. I have had covid twice, the last time being May this year.

Since all of this I have been what I can only call chronically ill. I am slightly overweight but do not smoke or drink, I don't move as much as I should but I work full time in an office and I'm a single mum to a toddler so I'm hardly inactive.

Since February of this year I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure that the drs just cannot control. I have also had 2 x chest infections and pneumonia in September that required 2 lots of steroids to shift. I've never suffered with any kind of chest related illness in my 32 years.

Now, for the past 2 weeks I have been having issues with my chest and heart, constant palpitations, chest pain, headaches. Today I have a hospital appointment to make sure I'm not entering heart failure... I am 32 years old!!!! NONE of this was present in my life until covid and the vaccine.

I just find it all so fucking odd especially with all these random cases of sudden deaths appearing too. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Old thread

For those interested this is the vaccine schedule for today's children V 70s and early 80s

The routine immunisation schedule from February 2022

When
Diseases protected againstVaccine givenTrade nameUsual site [footnote 1]
8 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), polio, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
Meningococcal group B (MenB)MenBBexseroLeft thigh
Rotavirus gastroenteritisRotavirusRotarix [footnote 2]By mouth
12 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, Hib and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
Pneumococcal (13 serotypes)PCVPrevenar 13Thigh
RotavirusRotavirusRotarixBy mouth
16 weeks oldDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, Hib and hepatitis BDTaP/IPV/Hib/HepBInfanrix hexa or VaxelisThigh
MenBMenBBexseroLeft thigh
1 years old (on or after the child’s first birthday)Hib and Meningococcal group C (MenC)Hib/MenCMenitorixUpper arm/thigh
PneumococcalPCV boosterPrevenar 13Upper arm/thigh
Measles, mumps and rubella (German measles)MMRMMRvaxPro [footnote 3] or PriorixUpper arm/thigh
MenBMenB boosterBexseroLeft thigh
Eligible paediatric age group [footnote 4]Influenza (each year from September)Live attenuated influenza vaccine LAIVFluenz Tetra [footnote 3], [footnote 5]Both nostrils
3 years 4 months old or soon afterDiphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and poliodTaP/IPVBoostrix-IPVUpper arm
Measles, mumps and rubellaMMR (check first dose given)MMRvaxPro [footnote 3] or PriorixUpper arm
Boys and girls aged 12 to 13 yearsCancers and genital warts caused by specific human papillomavirus (HPV) typesHPV (2 doses 6 to 24 months apart)GardasilUpper arm
14 years old (school Year 9)Tetanus, diphtheria and polioTd/IPV (check MMR status)RevaxisUpper arm

Compare that with the late 70s early 80s

Late 1970s | Recommended Vaccines
Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis*
Polio (OPV)
Measles**
Mumps**
Rubella**

And a booster of a couple of them before starting school
For me covid has completely opened my eyes to how unaccountable these pharmaceutical companies are. I couldn't in gods grace vaccinate my child against anything now unless I was able to speak to a dr who was completely impartial and was able to tell me exactly what goes into these jabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

monga

VIP Member
Really? What like this thread wasn't intended for people who "are against the vaccine"? Funny how things roll. Perhaps you thought there were no dissenting voices left ... but nah, we're there. 👍🔥
I’m vaccinated ! You’re assuming all who question the vaccines aren’t vaccinated 🙄

Reactions: 14

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Really? What like this thread wasn't intended for people who "are against the vaccine"? Funny how things roll. Perhaps you thought there were no dissenting voices left ... but nah, we're there. 👍🔥
The first few threads were called "Refusing the covid vaccine" There was also a vaccine thread where those who wanted it and were happy to have it could post. Then they merged the threads because once you had it and were happy to have had it there wasn't much more to say really so the other thread only had a few posters left and yes now it's mainly those who are against the covid vaccine or against aspects of how it was managed and rolled out etc how people were coerced into having it. there are many from both sides who stopped or rarely post (me included) strange how you and the others can't see that either.

You call everyone here antivax, except there are people on this thread who got the vaccine (s) so that's BS for a start. in fact, the most prolific poster on here is fully vaxxed, There are also people on the anti-CT thread who didnt get the vaccine, hows that work out then?

I ask myself all the time, why those who were glad of the vaccine and were happy with getting it and had no problems would spend so much time trying to prove wrong people who have been been injured, lost loved ones or have injured loved ones, lost their jobs felt bullied into getting it. would spend so much time on another thread laughing at those people and posting on here trying to prove them wrong . It's all very odd to me. But then this is the way it's been on SM for many years now. parents lose a child to vaccines and as long as they keep quiet people will give them sympathy but the moment they start to speak out against the vaccines all hell breaks out and these parents are then demonised and called murderers trying to cover up their murder or carelessness mostly by those good citizens who were lucky enough not to have had a problem when their children were done. Although sometimes I wonder if in fact they did but were horrified that something they wanted for their child actually harmed them and so they went on the attack as is the case many times in certain situations.

My mind boggles at those who can't look deeper than what their fav media tells them .. The MP for instance was quoting a consultant cardiologist the words were not his own.
“As one consultant cardiologist said to me, this is the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust.”

OMG cancel him he talked about the holocaust, and no one must ever talk about that unless eyes and voice are lowered in a very respectful manner oh how strange, it's just like the vaccines you must only talk about them in a glowing happy way.

Many professionals believe the true numbers of dead and injured are at epic proportions so add that up around the world and yes we would have the biggest crime against humanity since the holocaust. , Shhhhh though, we are only allowed to listen to those professionals who somehow got rich or richer off the whole situation. many of whom were not even professionals, just businessmen.
Strange old world isn't it

Anyway back to not posting here because nothing any side says will change anyone's mind.

• Heart

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
I’ve had the first two vaccines and that’s it, I didn’t want them, I’m severely needle phobic and have general health anxiety due to ending up disabled because of medical negligence so I’m well aware of what can go wrong. Still had them because i felt I had to.
I think I said previously that it did and has messed up my periods to them being incredibly heavy ever since and I now have migraines with them.
Now, due to my disability I have carers. Two of those carers are fully jabbed due to their jobs etc, both became pregnant since having the jabs and both have had covid. One more recently during her pregnancy. That is the only things they have in common, there is a 17year age difference between them, one smokes, one doesn’t. They are both currently in hospital one at 30 weeks, the other at 35, having huge problems within their pregnancy and both are being delivered. It is the first time that I’ve ever known 2 pregnant people having similar issues and having premature babies….the only thing they have in common is they had all the jabs and boosters.

• Sad
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
I'm still angry and upset at my experience of a hospital trip in October that can only be described as brainwashed bullying.
Long story short I had breathing trouble, didn't mind so much when receptionist cut me short to tell me to put a mask on even though I was struggling to breathe. Every nurse and then the doctor preceded to think only in covid terms and questioned, berated and harassed throughout my check up as to why I hadn't taken a covid test and as to WHY and what are my reasons for refusing vaccinations. Kept going on incredulous as to why I hadn't had them or the flu jab. Not even taking my I don't want to discuss it as an answer.I was very grateful to them for seeing me but their attitude to me was horrendous and blinkered. And I can stand up for myself. I was also ill enough to be asking for help. I'm actually fuming writing this as to how they made me feel. He demanded I take a test and when I said how will that affect the outcome and treatment, he said it won't but I would have to isolate if positive. When I said but I have been in bed for weeks ,I won't be going anywhere he just had no argument but kept insisting. I didn't.
I got another virus straight after and bronchitis and had to get checked out again...unfortunately different people, same scenario, same badgering as to was I vaccinated and why not, same bullying,openly disapproving tone. Same insistence on me taking a test even though I'd been in bed for weeks and there is no different treatment. Except this time I didn't speak just shook my head and ignored due to sore throat through coughing. I wrote and complained.
My sister experienced exactly the same attitude last month in a different county. One track mind, tunnel vision. STILL covid centric above all else! And none of it made sense! Like do they actually believe the vaccines work?!
Sincere apologies for the long tmi.
Ps seems some still think covid vaccine discussions are mainly conspiracy theorists with an agenda. Ffs.
P.ps until last year I have managed to avoid doctors and hospitals for 20 years except to visit, now I remember why.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

struggs123

Chatty Member
It needs repeating but vaccine side effects, injuries, deaths, unknown long term issues and safety and efficiency questions ,thoughts and debates ARE NOT A CONSPIRACY.
I agree. Its impossible to truly discuss anything around covid without it getting ridiculously polarised though and I don't think either side particularly covers themselves in glory.

Personally I think both realities can be true, vaccines have caused long term effects or worse in some people, yet they still saved a lot of lives also. Having worked in healthcare during covid i can't even describe what it was like at the start- before anyone was vaccinated it was beyond horrific. Without a doubt vaccines helped on a population level, but of course the risk/balance for this novel virus and some of the emotive tactics used to persuade people to be vaccinated was wrong, and people with lasting effects should be taken as seriously as those suffering with long covid, neither should be dismissed.

I do find the ancedotal inputs interesting, I guess a lot depends on a variety of things.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
@OwlAtTheMoon "They're now saying jab effects will show themselves in 2 to 5 years. So is that 2 years from jab 1, which was, yep, around 2 years ago, or 2 years from today, or... ? 😩😬😂 "

I have previously said to see the real effects of all of these vaccines more data will be needed. For that we need time. My own opinion, but it would be a minimum of 5 years from the initial roll out. I have never said everyone will get ill for 100% within 5 years.

I posted a screenshot previously of all the variables that came into play for each person.

There was no link with heart inflammation until there was one.
There was no link to periods until there was one.
No MRNA in breastmilk until it was proven to be present. Proving widespread biodistribution is real. Which was also shown in the Pfizer rat study. If it could happen in rats why not humans?

Some have already suffered jab effects within hours and days after their first or second .

We need time and impartial scientists to actually look at what has been done. I do have hope in the Japanese being able to show "proof".

Last edited:

xyzcba

VIP Member
I think they would make a pretty penny printing slogan tshirts: "Caught covid 4 times, Imagine if I hadn't been vaxxd' / "Would've been sicker if I hadn't been vaxxd" .... and other such BS.

THERE IS NO WAY TO EVER KNOW THIS & YOU JUST SOUND LIKE A MORON SAYING IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
I ended up with covid at 38 weeks pregnant. I posted in here at the start wondering whether I should get the vaccine, as at my booking in appointment I was told it could be fatal to get covid in the third trimester.
i didn’t know I had it until I did a lateral flow test before an appointment. Other than being extra tired I was touch wood fine. I’m glad I didn’t have it now and feel I made the right choice.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This feels me with both rage and heartbreak at the same time. This is evil like I've never seen before is a supposed civilised country!

• Sad
  • Wow

Dr Silk

I am frustrated to report that after finally getting over my third bout of Covid last week (my RAT was showing only a very faint line, although I still had a lot of nasal congestion and fatigue), it's bloody come back again!

I went out yesterday to pick up a few things (only via click and collect - no actual contact with anyone) and when I came home felt faint; I did a RAT today and it's bloody a very vivid red line showing positive. Ugh!!!! It explains why I'm still feeling so rubbish though.

One side effect that not many people talk about, is that this thing wreaks havoc on your mental health - well, probably not everyone, but definitely in some people. The paranoia and sense of doom is unlike anything I've ever encountered.

I'm frustrated hearing people talk about how it's not really a thing anymore - it most certainly is; it's just that I imagine some people don't feel it as much as others - or they're too scared/wary/not interested to/in getting tested.

I had the initial shot, then the booster ... but am not interested in going back for anymore (the headaches I got from the first two were incredibly painful, and I'm not sure they even did much good - why am I getting so sick with this thing?!).
Sorry to hear you are below the weather and wishing you a speedy recovery.
This is the problem I’m hearing far to often with people who are vaccinated and boosted. The jab(s) impair the immune system instead of letting your own immune system do what it’s there for.
Me and my whole family had the lurgy and took a protocol of vitamins recommended by Dr Zelenko (R.I.P) this included high levels of Vit C, Zinc, Vit D, NAC, Querctin, aspirin and Ivermectin. Within 2-3 days me and my wife were back on our feet, my kids had it very mildly. No point testing it’s inconclusive.

Poddular

VIP Member
Honestly the shit we have to put up with nowadays, supposedly intelligent people not even making any sense.
While that is horrible for anyone to go through and very frightening for everyone involved, I have pulled some quotes below and it's all double dutch to me.

(''She asked me to do this, to say to you please please please get your vaccine. She wouldn't want what she's going through to happen to anybody else, and neither would I.
''The doctors said the vaccine won't stop you getting the flu but it will stop you dying. He said flu is worse than Covid. You feel you're going to die. She could not open her eyes and could not talk.'
Appearing on This Morning on Monday, Vanessa told viewers of her daughter: 'She's been desperately ill since Wednesday. She's 36. She's slim she's fit, she's got 2 children. We thought she had norovirus, she was vomiting and vomiting.")

So she's slim,young and fit but felt she needed the flu vaccine? and then got the flu really bad but wants everyone to have the vaccine so they don't go through what she's going through...🤔.
Yeah cos that makes sense .
Also who knew that the flu was worse than covid...Jesus fooking wept. The (winter killer) disease that magically disappeared the last 2 winters!

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
It's a fooking gossip forum. I see horrendous posts about peoples health, private lives, looks,possible criminal activity every single day but no-one says anything . I wish some would it a rest moaning about one or two posts speculating about cause of death. Nobody cares when people say oh it was drugs,alcohol before the cause is known. Only the vaccine.
Don't agree then why not scroll on or Don't read. Some people only post to try and police or shame other peoples posts, no content ever. As monga said its attitude not point of view that matters.
There is a bigger picture.
Boring groundhog day.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
"New Zealand’s health authorities and blood service argued that allowing the parents to refuse vaccinated blood would set a dangerous precedent, in which patients could demand to pick and choose where their blood came from."

Madness. The last article posted said the parents had already identified 20 unvaccinated donors who were already on the blood donor register. They weren't refusing ALL donations.

Reactions: 11

Dr Silk

I don't personally feel I have anything to ask for forgiveness for either.
One thing I will never forgive is the treatment of care staff who worked all through the first lockdowns and when the worse was over got threatened NO JAB, NO JOB!!!!! And no one gave a shit about them. Hardly anyone stood up for them. Disgraceful.
My wife was sacked from her care job because she would ‘not have the clot shot. Disgusting. There are a 100 being handled by an awake solicitor firm going through a court case for compensation.

• Sad
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I wish people who read and ridicule would actually READ , as they would then be aware that almost every poster on here has agreed that it's a combination of lockdowns, covid, poor health access and vaccinations causing excess deaths. However discussions of only one of these subjects is ridiculed and shutdown and dismissed as ct. Hence why we won't shut up about it.
Excess deaths literally began to spike as soon as the jabs were rolled out. All of the countries with excess deaths all have one thing in common. Lockdowns and healthcare probably account for a small percentage of the excess deaths but the leading cause is almost certainly the covid 19 vaccine. Why do they think they stopped releasing the data for hospital admissions for jabbed/unjabbed. It's not by accident 🙃

• Heart