COVID-19 vaccine #21 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is anecdotal too but I’m unvaccinated and had covid back in February very mildly. My colleagues who are all vaccinated three have caught covid for the third time and Ive literally been working in close proximity with them maskless and haven't caught it again 🤷🏼‍♀️ one of them offered to wear a mask around me but she could hardly breathe from coughing so I told her not to bother

Reactions: 11
I can echo others, unjabbed, also close friend considered vulnerable health category also unjabbed both had it within last few months, mild. As I said before, it was in the summer heatwave and I thought I was dehydrated as what I felt wasn't remotely virus-like.

Reactions: 9
Can't we have a sudden death thread here?
There was one started by a Mod. Maybe give that one a bump?

I’ll try to find it. This is also a post by them.

Step down from calling us “lunatics”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Talking about eye problems....... Someone who lives nearby was working in a care home at the time of covid and was willingly jabbed, just recently had an op to remove floaters from her eye :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Many people suddenly just stop posting and it's always a worry. I have a friend from a tiny forum I run He last posted on the 27th of June to say You don’t have much heart for stuff curled up in a ball in pain. .
He Never logged back in. I've PM and emailed him but nothing .. yes he could have just stopped posting because he was bored with the internet but he knew we were worried and he isn't a drama type to make tit up.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It needs repeating but vaccine side effects, injuries, deaths, unknown long term issues and safety and efficiency questions ,thoughts and debates ARE NOT A CONSPIRACY.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It needs repeating but vaccine side effects, injuries, deaths, unknown long term issues and safety and efficiency questions ,thoughts and debates ARE NOT A CONSPIRACY.
You'd either have to be completely delusional or heartless to believe that vaccine injury is a conspiracy theory now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh but, but,but these people are not denying "rare" vaccine injuries exist, just please don't talk ,debate,moan or write about it 🙄 and keep taking the pills.

Reactions: 6
Young

The long covid groups are absolutely rammed with people getting covid over and over again I've not yet seen someone unvaccinated on them they seem to be getting sicker and yet still getting vaccinated and also telling others who say they are worried in case the vaccine is making it worse to keep getting the vaccine as who knows where they would be now without it.

Do we know anyone here or anywhere who isn't vaccinated and yet who keeps getting covid? I cant recall anyone saying so but don't read every post or thread. I just know my friends are getting it over and over but only those who are vaccinated

Im not vaccinated and no idea if I had covid yet, been around others who have, if I have had it then its been mild. When it first started I thought tit if I get this I'm a gonner being vulnerable ( emphysema, asthma, and a few autoimmune diseases) and on the -at that time- list for people who would not receive treatment ( surgery sent me a DNR letter ) I would not have even had the chance of treatment as many like me were not even being taken to hospital just being "made comfortable " at home.
I did what I could at the very beginning to get my immune system as good as It could be and no matter if its that or pure luck this pandemic passed me by. No vaccines, no masks, no SD (outside of strangers and shops etc ) , hugged all those who wanted a hug.
Strange because there are plenty of people on the groups that I’m in who are unvaccinated with LC, they actually did a poll on one the other day and it was about 60/40 vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

Strange because there are plenty of people on the groups that I’m in who are unvaccinated with LC, they actually did a poll on one the other day and it was about 60/40 vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
I only joined them because you said there was plenty of support on them for the vaccine injured. I joined one and said,no support, so you laughed and said one group and you expect you know all are not supportive, so I joined five more, no support for the vaccine injured at all. So forgive me for believing you are just a BS because now you are saying there is only a small % difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated on LC groups

I've seen a few people try to bring the subject up and the posts were removed. My own post was removed also.

This was on a thread where people were saying no one cared or understood about LC I thought I would try to bring the subject up in a different way. This was a week ago

1667123483461.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Exactly!! 👏👏👏 I am unvaccinated, avoided Covid right up to May of this year and got it at my sisters Wedding, along with everyone who hadn't had it yet. It bypassed anyone who had had it, jabbed or unjabbed. But ya I've had it once, absolutely fine since , not come close to being sick again and surely I'm just as exposed as the next person. But that is typical for me , I am somebody who seems to have excellent immunity to colds, coughs and Flus in general, just never get them. Been that way for years. I've worked outside with Horses for years, very physical work, maybe that's it. Being exposed to dirt and dust etc and animals I would imagine would seriously build a robust immune system against these. Now as for the ones here just accepting the likes of myocarditis against a benefit of these vaccines? Like your heads are gone, gone?? Are you absolutely out of your minds?? You are seeing this in the Public and the other disgusting, all over the place side effects BECAUSE they were not given their normal 5 phases of trials? So would the bloody things have passed these Trials under normal circumstances with what we are seeing now?? 2 years on?? So EVIDENTLY 2 years on indicates they would have seen them if given 2 YEARS of Trial time??? And benefit outweighs the risk??? Sure you DON'T KNOW ALL THE RISKS YET???👀 Not to mind your BENEFIT of getting some immunity severely waned. And these Boosters AGAIN SAME THING, where's the normal time data to say these work?? There isn't any?? 5 f**king minutes. When are you going to face the truth??? I got my Cats boosted the other day! Their Jabs and new versions have more trial data than your Covid ones. Do you realise that if people started reporting to Veterinary clinics that their Cats were dead the next morning, or was huddled in his bed for days sick, or was presenting with a heart condition, it would be reported and treated with the seriousness that it deserves, they would be withdrawn?? And then why so is the Pandremix jab now banned?? I mean YOU might by justifyn these side effects to yourself but they could absolutely be ENOUGH that they will be banned eventually? Then how will you feel then, will you see it then?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I only joined them because you said there was plenty of support on them for the vaccine injured. I joined one and said,no support, so you laughed and said one group and you expect you know all are not supportive, so I joined five more, no support for the vaccine injured at all. So forgive me for believing you are just a BS because now you are saying there is only a small % difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated on LC groups

I've seen a few people try to bring the subject up and the posts were removed. My own post was removed also.

This was on a thread where people were saying no one cared or understood about LC I thought I would try to bring the subject up in a different way. This was a week ago

View attachment 1690025
I’m genuinely confused because the groups I’m on discuss it aplenty, it’s really only the one main group where they heavily remove stuff (I have had multiple things removed). Tbh I think that comment comes across like a bit of a trolling/ fishing for response comment. If you have symptoms then people help
I don’t understand your problem, just because they don’t sit there all day talking about the vaccine lol.

Just added a couple of examples!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.