COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up with covid at 38 weeks pregnant. I posted in here at the start wondering whether I should get the vaccine, as at my booking in appointment I was told it could be fatal to get covid in the third trimester.
i didn’t know I had it until I did a lateral flow test before an appointment. Other than being extra tired I was touch wood fine. I’m glad I didn’t have it now and feel I made the right choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Advise please :
I have had 3 covid jabs and my arm muscles seem to get weak after jabs , so I don’t want any more , my sister is pushing me to get autumn booster and I don’t want to but she keeps pestering me and asking if I’ve booked it, Shall I just lie to her and say I’ve had it done to get her off my back ?

Reactions: 2
Advise please :
I have had 3 covid jabs and my arm muscles seem to get weak after jabs , so I don’t want any more , my sister is pushing me to get autumn booster and I don’t want to but she keeps pestering me and asking if I’ve booked it, Shall I just lie to her and say I’ve had it done to get her off my back ?
I personally would tell her to shut up and leave me alone. but I get some people feel pressurised, so yes if you don't want it then lie.

My brother felt pressurised by his daughter and granddaughter and got two, but has told them, no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Advise please :
Difficult situation all round. I didn't want my mum getting it but she chose to and I had to respect her choice. If it was me I would say that it's my body, my choice. And ask your sister to respect that, as you would respect her decision to be vaccinated.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Advise please :
Sorry you're having to deal with pressure of a family member. If it was me I would tell her I'm not getting it and the reason, which is a genuine concern if it worries you enough to not want anymore. It's as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are we now attributing suicide to vaccines that people may or may not have even had? Heather Anderson also took her own life. Its one thing to question the safety and side effects of the vaccines, another to ghoulishly used people's dead loved ones as leverage in their agenda.

Reactions: 4
Are we now attributing suicide to vaccines that people may or may not have even had? Heather Anderson also took her own life. Its one thing to question the safety and side effects of the vaccines, another to ghoulishly used people's dead loved ones as leverage in their agenda.
Look I'm not going to waste my time debating you. You can clearly see in my previous post there is a huge increase in heart related deaths in the age group 24-50 which is highly unusual. Some of the the people I have shared may have died from other causes but I'm not going to stop highlighting vaccine damage. If you're offended by my posts then you're more than welcome to just scroll on 👍

Look I'm not going to waste my time debating you. You can clearly see in my previous post there is a huge increase in heart related deaths in the age group 24-50 which is highly unusual. Some of the the people I have shared may have died from other causes but I'm not going to stop highlighting vaccine damage. If you're offended by my posts then you're more than welcome to just scroll on 👍

I am not offended by any posts that enquire about and discuss potential vaccine damage, I just think its not really helping by using the deaths of young adults who died of nothing to do the vaccine to further the 'argument'. If you do then shows a major flaw in the truth you are trying to highlight surely. I will be scrolling because it makes no sense, I find discussions and data interesting and believe it should be talked about openly- just don't see the point in spreading lies and misinformation (ironic I guess).

Reactions: 8
Japanese scientists are amongst the best in the world. Hope they do publish their findings.

"Researchers have been instructed to investigate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reactions."

They did also refuse 1.6 million vaccines in '21.

Also this in the Daily mail:

Former Queensland premier Campbell Newman said Dr Phelps' submission was a 'watershed moment'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Japanese scientists are amongst the best in the world. Hope they do publish their findings.

"Researchers have been instructed to investigate the mechanisms by which experimental mRNA jabs could be causing deaths and severe adverse reactions."

They did also refuse 1.6 million vaccines in '21.

Also this in the Daily mail:

Former Queensland premier Campbell Newman said Dr Phelps' submission was a 'watershed moment'.
I wonder if they'll investigate the link between the vaccine and cancer. My mums good friend has just been diagnosed with 2 types of cancer. She's stage 4 and been given 2 years to live. Absolutely no symptoms prior to Xmas.

• Sad
  • Heart
I wonder if they'll investigate the link between the vaccine and cancer. My mums good friend has just been diagnosed with 2 types of cancer. She's stage 4 and been given 2 years to live. Absolutely no symptoms prior to Xmas.
I hope they do. Sorry to hear that. My mums had a 2nd biopsy, will know the results by next week

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.