Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyzcba

VIP Member
I was asked to wear a mask recently when I went to give blood. Everyone else was in one. I just said I'm exempt & no more was said.

I remember when we were on the ward after our baby was born, the curtains were closed at all times, but this lady (not a midwife) kept popping her head round & saying to my Husband 'Dad, mask on please' 🤨

I was raging, he wasn't anywhere near anyone else except me. She didn't even need to be near him or me for that matter. To the extent that instead of staying a bit longer to recover from my C section, I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible, and did so. Bloody jobsworths. Can't see further than the end of their noses.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Emzykins

VIP Member
Hey folks. I've posted before about my ongoing health issues since having 2 of the vaccines in 2021. I had an ECHO last week due to chest pain and heart flutters/palpitations and the sonographer said "we've just had soooo many people in recently with this same problem...... it's so strange!"

Is it strange? Really? I regret having the 2 I had as nobody can convince me otherwise that my issues aren't caused by it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Even though schools have been open, I worry we have adapted a really unhealthy obsession with sanitization. Kids haven't been allowed to get dirty and I still see parents putting that awful hand sanitizer on their kids. I have no idea what is causing the strep a increase, but I can guarantee all of this germ phobia we have inherited from covid hasn't helped.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Look if people want to have this injection knowing all of the potential side effects and efficiency data then that is 💯 their decision and should be respected.

My sole issue is for the people who have received this injection not knowing all of the potential risks involved. They have not been given informed consent which is absolutely disgusting and evil. And it is especially evil to give this jab to children who 1) have no say because they're relying on their uniformed parents to make the decision for them and 2) don't suffer with covid.

People have been lied to and manipulated in order to take this potentially dangerous injection which is disgusting enough, but now there are thousands of injured people that are being completely ignored which is beyond evil imo.

Peoples lives ruined forever and for what...

• Heart

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
My uncle recently died from pancreatic cancer. It was terminal from diagnosis, he never knew he had it. In the last few weeks of his life he caught covid. He wasn’t jabbed so we thought what with him now finishing chemo and being on palliative care (more a less just morphine) it would kill him. It didn’t. He had a bad chest and he got rid of it. He died a few weeks later from the cancer but it’s made me think like he ticks every box for being extremely vunerable and weak but he was fine with it and had no jab. I’m now 35 weeks pregnant and they kept harassing me to have it but I declined. It doesn’t stop me keep being worried about getting it though. They told me at my booking in appt that mums who get covid usually end up in intensive care and on ventilators I almost signed up for the jab then but thought no it’s just not for me. Hopefully I don’t regret that choice

He was 61 as well so not exactly young but still had a lot of life left to live.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Imagine a scenario if you will.

I am a respected, successful person in my field. Something I have worked many years for.
And then something comes along.
Something that raises questions, that some people are talking about. And I think, do you know what! That looks like something I can hang my hat to, to be relevant. Get in the news maybe. No matter that my peers will ridicule, mock and shame me. That I risk ruining all my hard work and my career for.

No, this might be worth selling a few 1000 books for! Instead of ploughing on with my career, I think I'll follow this path instead....

OR

I am a respected, successful person in my field. Something I have worked many years for.
And then something comes along. Something that raises questions, that some people are talking about. Something that I know isn't right. That I have access to the information to prove it isn't right. That this really is something that people should know about, it should be being not only discussed but something needs to happen, and quickly.

No matter that my peers will ridicule, mock and shame me. Because I'm standing up for what is right.

I know which scenario is more likely. And those apparent logical thinkers that like to ask questions to debunk CT, must also know which scenario is more likely. But hey, better dig the heels in deeper.

Nothing to see here folks.

#safeandeffective

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
When Darius Danesh’s death was confirmed as accidental inhalation of chloroethane you were adamant it was vaccine related.
I said I still believed it could be vaccine related yes. If you're purposely not looking for something then you're not ging to find it are you. Lisa Shaws death was originally not attributed to the vaccine. It was only when her family insisted on an independent autopsy was it confirmed that it was caused by the vaccine. How many more cases are just like this one.

• Sad
  • Haha

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Tbh those maternity wards have always been awful even pre covid. I was left unable to move after forcep delivery and the midwives treated me like an absolute burden the whole time. I was scared to ring the buzzer. Spent the whole stay crying with my daughter on my chest as I couldn't move. By the end I was begging them to discharge me just so I could escape. So archaic. I can't imagine how much worse it must have been during covid!
My heart goes out to you and @xyzcba ❤ I am so sorry about what you went through. I've had similar experiences with 2 of my children. One who was an emergency c section and very colicky, and also with my daughter when after 3 days of not sleeping, general neglect and not being allowed to go home (I was under observation as a former heart patient) I very nearly had a full on nervous breakdown, which then spiralled into post partum psychosis.
The attitude on the ward was aggressive, unwelcoming and borderline hostile, great way for a baby to meet the world (not)!
Honestly some people should just not be allowed to work on maternity wards or nursing full stop!
Zero empathy, zero respect , absolutely not maternal or caring in any shape or form, loathing any kind of noise or disturbance (hey babies cry 😢 it's their way of communication) instead these mini Hitler's insist on obedience to rules (the more Draconian the better) and order and hygiene, nevermind the real blood and guts and general mess of bodies and birth they just want to sanitise everything and terrify everyone into silence/submission (including kids).

It's horrible, it's violating and it's inhumane, I kicked up a fuss and was labelled a trouble maker and singled out for negative attention (yes bullying on a maternity ward does exist) and one doctor profusely apologised (in the end) and another man actually walked out and left his job, Disgusted at the appalling conditions and treatment of himself and patients in general.
This is in central London as well, supposedly one of the top hospitals, I despair at what I went through and witnessed, put it this way I have seen many lonely, struggling, crying women (some made complaints) and I myself have had pnd more than once (probably triggered by birth trauma and lack of after care) and I bet I wasn't the only one. 😢

If hospitals can't be hospitable (the clue is in the name!) then what hope have we got?
It's their bloody job, they are not doing us a favour and if they are unhappy they should leave then and do something else, instead of taking it out on the patients.
Jeez lots of jobs are stressful, look at bus drivers, cashiers in a supermarket, retail staff etc but you don't see them (usually?) bitching and moaning and taking it out on others and neglecting their duty, because they would be fired for being unprofessional if they did!
So why are NHS staff allowed to and get away with treating people like shit, and we are supposed to just be passive about it and shrug our shoulders or feel sorry for them, because they have it tough :rolleyes:!
Yes let's put them on a pedestal, bang your dishes (save the NHS hey, but what about the shockingly high number of babies that needlessly die each year through NHS mistakes in their care?) or watch them mass twerking on tick tock....yeah so hard...they were so over worked during the pandemic that they had time to learn and co ordinate dance routines! Jesus wept!

Fucking disgrace some are (far too many), and yes I know it's not everyone, some are really nice and do a proper job but guess what I have been in hospital many times and they are the minority
My point being just because someone works in healthcare doesn't give them a free pass to be dictatorial, and abusive... where's the bedside manner where is the genuine concern for others?
If challenged though it's always the same, they don't have time, they are busy, they are over stretched ,they'll get back to you later etc(true maybe but not our faults) they are stressed (the real victims, martyrs) they are just doing what someone else told them to do, it's health and safety or procedure, or the schedule... and don't you dare inadvertantly break them, (time is money right? Let's not dilly dally... but hang on where are the rules about patients and babies care and well being? Hmmm
Seems like that takes second place, so just shut up and do as you are told....that seems to be the unspoken rule...you can't be the exception to it, who are you right seems to be the general attitude?

No wonder it was so easy to instil in many mass compliance of vaccine mandates, and general thuggery....with such a generally intolerant attitude displayed towards patients on a maternity ward (so right from the start this atmosphere is instilled you're giving birth not ill or incompetent but some can't tell the difference) and then again according to some others , we are all potential patients anyway or carriers of disease or sickness (so that's also where the contradictory attitude of avoidance comes from, because you can be vulnerable but the staff can act like they are allergic to you)..🤷‍♀️ so you can't win and they hold you at arms length...
COVID didn't make things worse, it was already dire to begin with, and dehumanising on many levels, there should be a mass outcry and protest...it's disgusting but when people are forced into compliance or to be submissive (for survival and probably because they have also been neglected and gaslit) then yes the general consensus will be...obedience and adherence to rules and some will follow it, out of fear.

It's a national disgrace and they forget that we are supposed to have equality and be living in a democracy but where is it?
If you are going to have rules then I would start with the first rule...that babies and mother's at all times, should be treated with care and respect and listened to and consulted and be made to feel welcome and safe and given empathy and privacy and dignity, and that's not asking for much actually that's just being a human being, and that should be the norm.
Shame on hospitals for in many cases not respecting and upholding that most basic and important of human rights, and life itself (that's what babies are new life) which should be sacred but sadly in many cases isn't. (,I judge by the evidence, not just anecdotal,look at the available data/statistics as well and they tell a sad tale)
It's not difficult to see what a devastating impact that can have, not just on mother's but on children (and the future) and society in general and that just shouldn't be acceptable at all.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Are people’s choice/decision to have the Covid-19 vaccine respected though? Many of the comments on here and on other social media platforms seem to say otherwise! 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have said to you and others time and time again that yes your choice is respected as many of us have friends and family who got the vaccine.

What isn't respected is vaccinated people who are happy with their choice had no problems whatsoever trying to beat down those that are not happy and are complaining or sharing what they feel was done to them or their loved ones. sharing new information that comes to light that might explain what happened.

A statement from Andrew Bridgen.

I am so glad he isn't bowing down! Bless him and all those who put what they know to be true above their own interests.

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I know it’s not vaccine but did anyone see Naz from the unvaccinated programme post on twitter today or her interview with GB news. She was at a hospital 3 weeks ago accompanying her friend who was having a minor surgery and she was in the waiting room that was enormous and only for people accompanying those having surgery so no patients etc. She told them she was exempt from wearing a mask and 11 nhs staff had a go at her telling her she had to wear a mask, had to show proof of her exemption etc she filmed some of it, the videos are nuts!! If you find her comment under this interview it’ll take you to her feed to see the videos she filmed too.

Here’s one of them, as you’ll see most of the waiting room is empty!! There was actually a staff member walked in the background of one of the videos without a mask!!!! Fair play to her for standing her ground.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I think GP’s are prescribing more now than ever, they don’t want to open their doors when a phone call and script saves a lot of work.
My MIL has had a cough for about 7 weeks now and she couldn’t get through to the GP so she emailed them on the repeat prescription email chancing her arm to get a dr to phone her and instead of contacting her they just give her a script for an antibiotic, without even speaking to her to ask her for her symptoms. All she had said was she had a cough for 7 weeks not even a description of whether the cough was productive or dry etc. She ended up going to the privately to see a GP - cost her £50 for the 10 minute appointment and they suspected an allergy was causing it - any wonder we have an antibiotic resistance problem!

• Wow
  • Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
A friend was diagnosed with stage 1 bowel cancer recently. She made sure she got her booster before her chemo started. I honestly was so sad that she made that choice. Surely, surely, anyone would logically think that the immune system can only take so much battering in one go?
She had a bad reaction to the chemo & then spent 10 days in hospital 😔
Sorry to hear about your friend.

I really don't understand how anyone with cancer has been allowed to get this injection. If you look at routine vaccines they will say that immune compromised people shouldn't get them, yet here they are pushing them on immune compromised people! It's nuts.

• Sad

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
View attachment 1858261

I'm not a fan of masks but do wear a mask at my hospital. Just take it off first thing when I can.

Proof of exemption is not required. Lanyards are not proof either.
Exactly, these staff just on a power trip trying to bully others because they’re that brainwashed! I haven’t needed to go to hospital or any medical settings thank heavens. I hate masks they genuinely make me have panic attacks due to previous trauma I hope I never feel forced into wearing one.

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I stopped wearing mine after I did have a panic attack in one.I do remember being scared to travel on the train in case someone did say something.
You poor thing ❤❤ I’m so sorry this happened to you. It’s truly horrendous, I don’t think people realise how difficult they do make peoples lives the whole mocking that went on calling people snowflakes for not wearing them and the guilt tripping about oh you feel uncomfortable wearing a mask well i feel uncomfortable burying my grandma like it’s mind blowing these things happened 💔

It’s a lot like so many things in the pandemic I might not remember every little thing that happened or was reported but I will never forget how people made me feel, especially for choosing not to vaccinate. I’m so grateful I found this thread and found you and others who give me a safe space ❤

• Heart