COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart goes out to you and @xyzcba ❤ I am so sorry about what you went through. I've had similar experiences with 2 of my children. One who was an emergency c section and very colicky, and also with my daughter when after 3 days of not sleeping, general neglect and not being allowed to go home (I was under observation as a former heart patient) I very nearly had a full on nervous breakdown, which then spiralled into post partum psychosis.
The attitude on the ward was aggressive, unwelcoming and borderline hostile, great way for a baby to meet the world (not)!
Honestly some people should just not be allowed to work on maternity wards or nursing full stop!
Zero empathy, zero respect , absolutely not maternal or caring in any shape or form, loathing any kind of noise or disturbance (hey babies cry 😢 it's their way of communication) instead these mini Hitler's insist on obedience to rules (the more Draconian the better) and order and hygiene, nevermind the real blood and guts and general mess of bodies and birth they just want to sanitise everything and terrify everyone into silence/submission (including kids).

It's horrible, it's violating and it's inhumane, I kicked up a fuss and was labelled a trouble maker and singled out for negative attention (yes bullying on a maternity ward does exist) and one doctor profusely apologised (in the end) and another man actually walked out and left his job, Disgusted at the appalling conditions and treatment of himself and patients in general.
This is in central London as well, supposedly one of the top hospitals, I despair at what I went through and witnessed, put it this way I have seen many lonely, struggling, crying women (some made complaints) and I myself have had pnd more than once (probably triggered by birth trauma and lack of after care) and I bet I wasn't the only one. 😢

If hospitals can't be hospitable (the clue is in the name!) then what hope have we got?
It's their bloody job, they are not doing us a favour and if they are unhappy they should leave then and do something else, instead of taking it out on the patients.
Jeez lots of jobs are stressful, look at bus drivers, cashiers in a supermarket, retail staff etc but you don't see them (usually?) bitching and moaning and taking it out on others and neglecting their duty, because they would be fired for being unprofessional if they did!
So why are NHS staff allowed to and get away with treating people like tit, and we are supposed to just be passive about it and shrug our shoulders or feel sorry for them, because they have it tough :rolleyes:!
Yes let's put them on a pedestal, bang your dishes (save the NHS hey, but what about the shockingly high number of babies that needlessly die each year through NHS mistakes in their care?) or watch them mass twerking on tick tock....yeah so hard...they were so over worked during the pandemic that they had time to learn and co ordinate dance routines! Jesus wept!

bleeping disgrace some are (far too many), and yes I know it's not everyone, some are really nice and do a proper job but guess what I have been in hospital many times and they are the minority
My point being just because someone works in healthcare doesn't give them a free pass to be dictatorial, and abusive... where's the bedside manner where is the genuine concern for others?
If challenged though it's always the same, they don't have time, they are busy, they are over stretched ,they'll get back to you later etc(true maybe but not our faults) they are stressed (the real victims, martyrs) they are just doing what someone else told them to do, it's health and safety or procedure, or the schedule... and don't you dare inadvertantly break them, (time is money right? Let's not dilly dally... but hang on where are the rules about patients and babies care and well being? Hmmm
Seems like that takes second place, so just shut up and do as you are told....that seems to be the unspoken rule...you can't be the exception to it, who are you right seems to be the general attitude?

No wonder it was so easy to instil in many mass compliance of vaccine mandates, and general thuggery....with such a generally intolerant attitude displayed towards patients on a maternity ward (so right from the start this atmosphere is instilled you're giving birth not ill or incompetent but some can't tell the difference) and then again according to some others , we are all potential patients anyway or carriers of disease or sickness (so that's also where the contradictory attitude of avoidance comes from, because you can be vulnerable but the staff can act like they are allergic to you)..🤷‍♀️ so you can't win and they hold you at arms length...
COVID didn't make things worse, it was already dire to begin with, and dehumanising on many levels, there should be a mass outcry and protest...it's disgusting but when people are forced into compliance or to be submissive (for survival and probably because they have also been neglected and gaslit) then yes the general consensus will be...obedience and adherence to rules and some will follow it, out of fear.

It's a national disgrace and they forget that we are supposed to have equality and be living in a democracy but where is it?
If you are going to have rules then I would start with the first rule...that babies and mother's at all times, should be treated with care and respect and listened to and consulted and be made to feel welcome and safe and given empathy and privacy and dignity, and that's not asking for much actually that's just being a human being, and that should be the norm.
Shame on hospitals for in many cases not respecting and upholding that most basic and important of human rights, and life itself (that's what babies are new life) which should be sacred but sadly in many cases isn't. (,I judge by the evidence, not just anecdotal,look at the available data/statistics as well and they tell a sad tale)
It's not difficult to see what a devastating impact that can have, not just on mother's but on children (and the future) and society in general and that just shouldn't be acceptable at all.
No wonder so many parents want a home birth 😲

Reactions: 6
No wonder so many parents want a home birth 😲
And it was only 30 odd years ago when you would give birth in midwife centres and you'd stay there for a week after the baby was born. They would teach you how to bath the baby and take the baby off you whilst you rested and recovered from the birth. So much has gone wrong since then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Also the 15 myocarditis kids were compared with other apparently healthy age matched vaccinated adolescents NOT fully unvaccinated.

From the CDC fact busting page:

1673031407752.png

Why in this case has the spike protein not fully broken down yet too? Do they last days or weeks?

How do you exactly when spike protein production is turned off?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm still angry and upset at my experience of a hospital trip in October that can only be described as brainwashed bullying.
Long story short I had breathing trouble, didn't mind so much when receptionist cut me short to tell me to put a mask on even though I was struggling to breathe. Every nurse and then the doctor preceded to think only in covid terms and questioned, berated and harassed throughout my check up as to why I hadn't taken a covid test and as to WHY and what are my reasons for refusing vaccinations. Kept going on incredulous as to why I hadn't had them or the flu jab. Not even taking my I don't want to discuss it as an answer.I was very grateful to them for seeing me but their attitude to me was horrendous and blinkered. And I can stand up for myself. I was also ill enough to be asking for help. I'm actually fuming writing this as to how they made me feel. He demanded I take a test and when I said how will that affect the outcome and treatment, he said it won't but I would have to isolate if positive. When I said but I have been in bed for weeks ,I won't be going anywhere he just had no argument but kept insisting. I didn't.
I got another virus straight after and bronchitis and had to get checked out again...unfortunately different people, same scenario, same badgering as to was I vaccinated and why not, same bullying,openly disapproving tone. Same insistence on me taking a test even though I'd been in bed for weeks and there is no different treatment. Except this time I didn't speak just shook my head and ignored due to sore throat through coughing. I wrote and complained.
My sister experienced exactly the same attitude last month in a different county. One track mind, tunnel vision. STILL covid centric above all else! And none of it made sense! Like do they actually believe the vaccines work?!
Sincere apologies for the long tmi.
Ps seems some still think covid vaccine discussions are mainly conspiracy theorists with an agenda. Ffs.
P.ps until last year I have managed to avoid doctors and hospitals for 20 years except to visit, now I remember why.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm still angry and upset at my experience of a hospital trip in October that can only be described as brainwashed bullying.
Long story short I had breathing trouble, didn't mind so much when receptionist cut me short to tell me to put a mask on even though I was struggling to breathe. Every nurse and then the doctor preceded to think only in covid terms and questioned, berated and harassed throughout my check up as to why I hadn't taken a covid test and as to WHY and what are my reasons for refusing vaccinations. Kept going on incredulous as to why I hadn't had them or the flu jab. Not even taking my I don't want to discuss it as an answer.I was very grateful to them for seeing me but their attitude to me was horrendous and blinkered. And I can stand up for myself. I was also ill enough to be asking for help. I'm actually fuming writing this as to how they made me feel. He demanded I take a test and when I said how will that affect the outcome and treatment, he said it won't but I would have to isolate if positive. When I said but I have been in bed for weeks ,I won't be going anywhere he just had no argument but kept insisting. I didn't.
I got another virus straight after and bronchitis and had to get checked out again...unfortunately different people, same scenario, same badgering as to was I vaccinated and why not, same bullying,openly disapproving tone. Same insistence on me taking a test even though I'd been in bed for weeks and there is no different treatment. Except this time I didn't speak just shook my head and ignored due to sore throat through coughing. I wrote and complained.
My sister experienced exactly the same attitude last month in a different county. One track mind, tunnel vision. STILL covid centric above all else! And none of it made sense! Like do they actually believe the vaccines work?!
Sincere apologies for the long tmi.
Ps seems some still think covid vaccine discussions are mainly conspiracy theorists with an agenda. Ffs.
P.ps until last year I have managed to avoid doctors and hospitals for 20 years except to visit, now I remember why.
Such an unnecessarily traumatic experience for you! How can they think this sort of behaviour is acceptable!? So many people should not be in those positions. The issues is the good ones leave as they can't take it anymore. It's a vicious cycle.

Tbh I think the idea that these jabs are effective and safe is more of conspiracy theory these days.

• Heart
P.s. I'm not being nasty but i couldn't help noticing that most of the nurses were, very,unhealthily, clinically obese.

Reactions: 9
P.s. I'm not being nasty but i couldn't help noticing that most of the nurses were, very,unhealthily, clinically obese.
YES! So many are so unhealthy. My husband had to go to hospital with his mum the other week and he couldn't believe how overweight the nurses were. I was listening to Dr David Cartland on a podcast the other day and he said that you learn absolutely nothing about nutrition when you study to become a doctor. That's absolutely insane to me because surely food is the ultimate medicine.

• Heart
And it was only 30 odd years ago when you would give birth in midwife centres and you'd stay there for a week after the baby was born. They would teach you how to bath the baby and take the baby off you whilst you rested and recovered from the birth. So much has gone wrong since then.
I'm sorry you such a bad experience during a very vulnerable time.

I really like the south Korean model. The mother can stay in "birth hotels" which do this at affordable prices. In Chinese culture you have confinement and someone stays with you for 40 days post birth. She would also cook and look after the baby. The service would be called a post partum doula in English which does bring up results on google if anyone needed it. There's also maternity nurses/ private midwives if you wanted someone with more training.

Good quality maternity care should not just be for those who can afford it.

Also forgot the word: know in the other post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I personally always thought the US definition of vaccinated "14 days post vaccine " lead to the "pandemic of the unvaccinated".

Wonder what the data would have shown if they had used a diff timeframe.

Reactions: 5
Quoting myself ,just shows how much of a threat the government deemed covid to be if they didn’t even believe their own hype, again their failure to the NHS was dropped at the public’s feet.

Great to see the Pharma’s admit how much of a pushover the British are , opted to experiment with the new cancer vaccines in the UK under the guise they’re doing people a favour .I hope they’re explaining to the patients that they are the test subjects and this vaccine is not a new treatment .
1DE4C7E1-B9A0-4260-9FF6-6B928CFF8201.jpeg
00FF004A-80F6-4209-9789-FBE6BF8E9253.jpeg
96EFCBCC-351C-4210-9B27-04A3C71FADE1.jpeg

Last edited:
The way to ignore CT's is to obsess and trawl CT sites and make everything into a CT 😵

• Haha
YET another reason not to blindly trust what doctors are all too willing to give you .
Only 14 years to notice? :oops:.

It also only took 40 odd years for J&J to finally admit their talc had asbestos which they knew for decades!

"A Reuters examination of many of those documents, as well as deposition and trial testimony, shows that from at least 1971 to the early 2000s, the company’s raw talc and finished powders sometimes tested positive for small amounts of asbestos, and that company executives, mine managers, scientists, doctors and lawyers fretted over the problem and how to address it while failing to disclose it to regulators or the public. "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.