Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poddular

VIP Member
Excerpt
("But maybe the AstraZeneca vaccine did stay where it was meant to and didn’t travel all round the body?

Unfortunately, this is not the case. Similar to the FDA, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Registry Agency (MHRA) weren’t exactly transparent with the AstraZeneca documents. Fortunately, ICAN, who were instrumental in getting the Pfizer documents released, have been on the case, pressuring the MHRA with Freedom of Information requests.
After approximately eight months of the MHRA threatening to deny ICAN’s requests, they finally released 166 pages of records yesterday.
ICAN was forced to request the documents from the MHRA because the AstraZeneca vaccine was never licensed in the US and so all documents held by the FDA are exempt from disclosure.

After an initial review of the documents, ICAN discovered disturbing information concerning the biodistribution of the vaccine. The documents contained a study which was undertaken on mice and showed that, like the mRNA vaccines, the viral-vector DNA did not remain at the injection site. Instead it accumulated in organs all around the body, specifically the sciatic nerves, bone marrow, liver, lungs and the spleen.
Other revelations, discovered by ICAN, include documents showing that AstraZeneca was forced to amend its vaccine data sheet, in early 2021, due to conclusions that it was causing anaphylaxis shock in some people.")

3 years of harmful lies and misinformation from governments and media.
Meanwhile the self appointed fact checkers get their knickers in a twist about a few " dangerous " anti vaccine "misinformation" posts on forums.
Laughable!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Totally against “guidelines” to ask someone to prove their exemption also! It states if you feel comfortable you can show evidence but if someone tells you they are exempt you should take their word for it and that asking can be seen to be harassment! It’s disgusting this is still happening
I have my consultant appointment next month and my letter states that it is not mandatory but they still expect people to wear them. I mean talk about an oxymoron! Basically just bullying people into wearing them.

xyzcba

VIP Member
A friend was diagnosed with stage 1 bowel cancer recently. She made sure she got her booster before her chemo started. I honestly was so sad that she made that choice. Surely, surely, anyone would logically think that the immune system can only take so much battering in one go?
She had a bad reaction to the chemo & then spent 10 days in hospital 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The review covers the stories of 17 women who died during the period of the beginning of June 2020 to the end of March 2021. 10 of the women died directly from COVID-19 infection or associated complications while another 7 died from other causes, including 4 who had also tested positive for the infection.

For background context as was ever the popular saying here:

1. The pandemic instructions led to fear among women to get help resulting in not contacting midwives or medical help late or not at all. They point out the need to ensure women feel safe about attending face to face, but also to recognise remote conversations are not always appropriate. Clear messages should be given to women of what actions to take should their condition deteriorate at home.
  2. We should all be aware of not being “COVID-centric” and that pregnancy related complications are more common and significant. Many of the cases indicated that the infection was being viewed in isolation from the woman being pregnant rather than taking a holistic view. This often led to delay to include obstetricians in the care. Some cases resulted in slow decision making around birth, and lack of observation in the postnatal period. They add “Think sepsis, not just COVID-19” and ensure regular antenatal care to prevent the risk of complications from hypertensive disorders should be maintained.

I personally would be afraid to give birth in a NHS hospital after seeing first hand how it's done in another country where a obs doc is required to be present at every birth and the mother has to stay for a minimum number of days in the hospital afterwards.

I still think we will only see the true effects of these vaccines in 10-15+ years from now.

Last edited:
  • Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Imagine what the #science will show in just another two years or five.

You can’t unvaccinate yourself so it’s just a case of “sorry we didn’t know at the time”.

• Sick

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
No wonder so many parents want a home birth 😲
And it was only 30 odd years ago when you would give birth in midwife centres and you'd stay there for a week after the baby was born. They would teach you how to bath the baby and take the baby off you whilst you rested and recovered from the birth. So much has gone wrong since then.

• Heart
  • Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
I know it's stating the bleeding obvious that everyone can have whatever views they want on the vaccines, agree with them,worry about them, don't care about them, have 5 of them,have none, however tell that to those in power,msm media,in the medical profession ,sm platforms and people on Internet forums who are STILL trying to shut down or label discussions that are anything other than positive "dangerous" just because they don't agree with them.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Oncologist saying he's seeing an uptick in cancers since boosters.

I've just got off the phone with my sister and seen this post. She was very angry worried sick about all the people she knows,young and old who've got new fast growing tumours . She was saying " and this isn't just about slow diagnosis because of lockdowns ".
And as she said the majority of people vaccinated she knows have gone on to have covid, usually more than once ,and at the same degrees of severity as those unvaccinated. Except the unvaccinated haven't had the risk of their health being compromised by the vaccines .
And yet they are still pushing them 😡😡. She was " told off" by 2 people at the clinic YESTERDAY for not having them . Demanding to know why not.
Happened to me in October. 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
  • Sad

monga

VIP Member
You also need to count the folk on the royal family + Maddie threads too. 🤪

Copied this post from the rave section:

View attachment 1876289

Questioning the vaccines means you don't trust the #science.
I personally think those obsessively trying to dubunk are ruining their own MH they’re seeing conspiracies in everything and losing a grip on what’s really a healthy attitude to have, if we stop questioning and roll over where the fuck would we be 🤷🏼‍♀️ …Or maybe it’s just me ? we’re reared like that we’ve always had to push past barriers and stand up for what we believe in.

Hey folks. I've posted before about my ongoing health issues since having 2 of the vaccines in 2021. I had an ECHO last week due to chest pain and heart flutters/palpitations and the sonographer said "we've just had soooo many people in recently with this same problem...... it's so strange!"

Is it strange? Really? I regret having the 2 I had as nobody can convince me otherwise that my issues aren't caused by it.
I honestly think you know your own body better than anyone ,if it’s out of sync it lets you know ,if you feel the vaccines are to blame that’s your right, I for one believe you x Hope they’re keeping an eye and offering you treatment to manage it .

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Honestly the shit we have to put up with nowadays, supposedly intelligent people not even making any sense.
While that is horrible for anyone to go through and very frightening for everyone involved, I have pulled some quotes below and it's all double dutch to me.

(''She asked me to do this, to say to you please please please get your vaccine. She wouldn't want what she's going through to happen to anybody else, and neither would I.
''The doctors said the vaccine won't stop you getting the flu but it will stop you dying. He said flu is worse than Covid. You feel you're going to die. She could not open her eyes and could not talk.'
Appearing on This Morning on Monday, Vanessa told viewers of her daughter: 'She's been desperately ill since Wednesday. She's 36. She's slim she's fit, she's got 2 children. We thought she had norovirus, she was vomiting and vomiting.")

So she's slim,young and fit but felt she needed the flu vaccine? and then got the flu really bad but wants everyone to have the vaccine so they don't go through what she's going through...🤔.
Yeah cos that makes sense .
Also who knew that the flu was worse than covid...Jesus fooking wept. The (winter killer) disease that magically disappeared the last 2 winters!
Sounds like either flu/covid jab made her ill. If she had both at same time especially. Not saying it is but that's what I think.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Really? What like this thread wasn't intended for people who "are against the vaccine"? Funny how things roll. Perhaps you thought there were no dissenting voices left ... but nah, we're there. 👍🔥
As purrrr has helpfully explained this was intended as people who refused the vaccine. I assumed the anti conspiracy’s thread was to debunk conspiracy theories not be anti informed choice. Is everyone who declines or opts out of any medical treatment a conspiracy theorist. I’m glad you’ve all found a safe space 🥰

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
This so heartbreaking 💔 it really brings it to life when you seen it there in black and white and see that these people injured or dead are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, sons, daughters 😭

• Sad
  • Wow

KYLIE

VIP Member
Weird how this is all now coming to light about these jabs. So much harm. I’m certain my family friend died of vaccine side effects. So many on here and other platforms act yes like we were crazy for not wanting this “vaccine” for a glorified common cold for most people.

we stopped the whole world for this.Unbelievable.

• Sad

Emzykins

VIP Member
I honestly think you know your own body better than anyone ,if it’s out of sync it lets you know ,if you feel the vaccines are to blame that’s your right, I for one believe you x Hope they’re keeping an eye and offering you treatment to manage it .
Thank you, you are spot on, I know my body and how I feel and they've said I now have a form of arrhythmia where my heart is beating 3 times during a beat not 2. As well as vertigo? All so random within the space of a year, and blood pressure that drops very low when I stand, and shoots up high when I sit down. I am being looked after but I'm so mad I felt pressured into getting those damn vaccines!! x

I suspect the reluctance is so it doesn't stop people having more but actually by being

Did you have Pfizer or AZ? Glad they're looking into it for you and can hopefully offer you some treatment that helps.
I had Pfizer, and most of these horror stories where people drop dead have also had Pfizer, so it's been worrying for me. Just glad that (touch wood) it's nothing more sinister. My last vaccine was well over a year ago now, so hoping it'll be more or less out of my system.

• Sad
  • Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
It's a cult. The irony is they don't care whether you're wearing it below your chin as long you're wearing one.
Totally against “guidelines” to ask someone to prove their exemption also! It states if you feel comfortable you can show evidence but if someone tells you they are exempt you should take their word for it and that asking can be seen to be harassment! It’s disgusting this is still happening

Poddular

VIP Member
I don't personally feel I have anything to ask for forgiveness for either.
One thing I will never forgive is the treatment of care staff who worked all through the first lockdowns and when the worse was over got threatened NO JAB, NO JOB!!!!! And no one gave a shit about them. Hardly anyone stood up for them. Disgraceful.

• Heart