COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I say if you don’t know the true circumstances then people will speculate they won’t necessarily see it as a lie especially if there’s no cause of death been found, not everyone has an “agenda “ there are people with genuine concerns around these vaccines, even people suffering side effects that they felt were vaccine related were shut down on here as spreading misinformation, who are we to judge 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because at least 2 posted were reported as suicide, a tiny bit of due diligence shouldn't be too much to ask for people so keen to spread awareness surely? It just discredits other stuff posted tbh.

I'll leave it now as always many who claim to be open minded are anything but. Hopefully it makes people think about the effects on other people though but I doubt it, sadly.

Because at least 2 posted were reported as suicide, a tiny bit of due diligence shouldn't be too much to ask for people so keen to spread awareness surely? It just discredits other stuff posted tbh.

I'll leave it now as always many who claim to be open minded are anything but. Hopefully it makes people think about the effects on other people though but I doubt it, sadly.
Where are these comments being posted? I’ve not seen anything on my local undertakers page under any death, only condolences, there was a journalist dropped dead a few days ago and again only condolences posted?

Reactions: 4
Where are these comments being posted? I’ve not seen anything on my local undertakers page under any death, only condolences, there was a journalist dropped dead a few days ago and again only condolences posted?
They're referring to 2 posts I shared. The lady that died committed suicide and the lad that died apparently committed suicide too, but I have looked through all of the articles regarding Fin's death and I can't see anything that says it's suicide 🤷‍♀️. Tbh the fact that this is being dragged up repeatedly is more insensitive to these poor people and their families than the original posts!

Reactions: 7
They're referring to 2 posts I shared. The lady that died committed suicide and the lad that died apparently committed suicide too, but I have looked through all of the articles regarding Fin's death and I can't see anything that says it's suicide 🤷‍♀️. Tbh the fact that this is being dragged up repeatedly is more insensitive to these poor people and their families than the original posts!
I didn’t see your post, why was the death being reported on in the first place if it was a member of the public?

It's a fooking gossip forum. I see horrendous posts about peoples health, private lives, looks,possible criminal activity every single day but no-one says anything . I wish some would it a rest moaning about one or two posts speculating about cause of death. Nobody cares when people say oh it was drugs,alcohol before the cause is known. Only the vaccine.
Don't agree then why not scroll on or Don't read. Some people only post to try and police or shame other peoples posts, no content ever. As monga said its attitude not point of view that matters.
There is a bigger picture.
Boring groundhog day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a fooking gossip forum. I see horrendous posts about peoples health, private lives, looks,possible criminal activity every single day but no-one says anything . I wish some would it a rest moaning about one or two posts speculating about cause of death. Nobody cares when people say oh it was drugs,alcohol before the cause is known. Only the vaccine.
Don't agree then why not scroll on or Don't read. Some people only post to try and police or shame other peoples posts, no content ever. As monga said its attitude not point of view that matters.
Boring groundhog day.
Only today we were discussing how parading a decomposing corpse in public is awfully bad taste but that’s no reflection on Pope Benedict or his family it’s only personal opinion.

Because they were both athletes who had died suddenly.
Well again that’s the media sharing this for people to speculate and draw their own conclusions, would you have known about it if the media didn’t report it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Boring groundhog day.
As usual the titanic is sinking but let's bicker about how the furniture is arranged 🙄

Reactions: 8
Not to moderate the thread and to control what people post. I am guilty for going off topic too, but going forward could we post any died suddenly deaths in the thread started by the mod with a dog in her picture and keep this for vaccines unless it has already been proved to have been caused by vaccine complications.

Reactions: 5
Not to moderate the thread and to control what people post. I am guilty for going off topic too, but going forward could we post any died suddenly deaths in the thread started by the mod with a dog in her picture and keep this for vaccines unless it has already been proved to have been caused by vaccine complications.
Yes no problem. Tbh there's so many sudden deaths these days that I don't usually bother posting them anymore. I didn't intend to derail the thread with those original posts, apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@struggs123 @Prefrontalmedialcortex How do you feel about blow darting the hesitant are you for or against ?

I’m just joking but it speaks to choice do you agree everybody should be able to make the decision for themselves or should it be mandatory and if necessary against a persons will ?

I know it’s not vaccine but did anyone see Naz from the unvaccinated programme post on twitter today or her interview with GB news. She was at a hospital 3 weeks ago accompanying her friend who was having a minor surgery and she was in the waiting room that was enormous and only for people accompanying those having surgery so no patients etc. She told them she was exempt from wearing a mask and 11 nhs staff had a go at her telling her she had to wear a mask, had to show proof of her exemption etc she filmed some of it, the videos are nuts!! If you find her comment under this interview it’ll take you to her feed to see the videos she filmed too.

Here’s one of them, as you’ll see most of the waiting room is empty!! There was actually a staff member walked in the background of one of the videos without a mask!!!! Fair play to her for standing her ground.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I know it’s not vaccine but did anyone see Naz from the unvaccinated programme post on twitter today or her interview with GB news. She was at a hospital 3 weeks ago accompanying her friend who was having a minor surgery and she was in the waiting room that was enormous and only for people accompanying those having surgery so no patients etc. She told them she was exempt from wearing a mask and 11 nhs staff had a go at her telling her she had to wear a mask, had to show proof of her exemption etc she filmed some of it, the videos are nuts!! If you find her comment under this interview it’ll take you to her feed to see the videos she filmed too.

Here’s one of them, as you’ll see most of the waiting room is empty!! There was actually a staff member walked in the background of one of the videos without a mask!!!! Fair play to her for standing her ground.

It's a cult. The irony is they don't care whether you're wearing it below your chin as long you're wearing one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a cult. The irony is they don't care whether you're wearing it below your chin as long you're wearing one.
Totally against “guidelines” to ask someone to prove their exemption also! It states if you feel comfortable you can show evidence but if someone tells you they are exempt you should take their word for it and that asking can be seen to be harassment! It’s disgusting this is still happening

Totally against “guidelines” to ask someone to prove their exemption also! It states if you feel comfortable you can show evidence but if someone tells you they are exempt you should take their word for it and that asking can be seen to be harassment! It’s disgusting this is still happening
I have my consultant appointment next month and my letter states that it is not mandatory but they still expect people to wear them. I mean talk about an oxymoron! Basically just bullying people into wearing them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.