COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never been one to have open opinions on covid and the vaccine but I wondered if anyone else has been in my position.

I have had the first 2 vaccines, no boosters. I have had covid twice, the last time being May this year.

Since all of this I have been what I can only call chronically ill. I am slightly overweight but do not smoke or drink, I don't move as much as I should but I work full time in an office and I'm a single mum to a toddler so I'm hardly inactive.

Since February of this year I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure that the drs just cannot control. I have also had 2 x chest infections and pneumonia in September that required 2 lots of steroids to shift. I've never suffered with any kind of chest related illness in my 32 years.

Now, for the past 2 weeks I have been having issues with my chest and heart, constant palpitations, chest pain, headaches. Today I have a hospital appointment to make sure I'm not entering heart failure... I am 32 years old!!!! NONE of this was present in my life until covid and the vaccine.

I just find it all so bleeping odd especially with all these random cases of sudden deaths appearing too. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never been one to have open opinions on covid and the vaccine but I wondered if anyone else has been in my position.

I have had the first 2 vaccines, no boosters. I have had covid twice, the last time being May this year.

Since all of this I have been what I can only call chronically ill. I am slightly overweight but do not smoke or drink, I don't move as much as I should but I work full time in an office and I'm a single mum to a toddler so I'm hardly inactive.

Since February of this year I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure that the drs just cannot control. I have also had 2 x chest infections and pneumonia in September that required 2 lots of steroids to shift. I've never suffered with any kind of chest related illness in my 32 years.

Now, for the past 2 weeks I have been having issues with my chest and heart, constant palpitations, chest pain, headaches. Today I have a hospital appointment to make sure I'm not entering heart failure... I am 32 years old!!!! NONE of this was present in my life until covid and the vaccine.

I just find it all so bleeping odd especially with all these random cases of sudden deaths appearing too. :(
Hope you get some answers from your hospital appointment x

Reactions: 5

I’m so sorry. There are lot of people struggling after having Covid and/or the vaccine (myself included). If you feel yours was more after the vaccine there is a UK CV support group on Facebook and also Long Covid support groups too where you mind find some help/advice from people who have similar symptoms. I hope that your hospital appointment goes well and I’m sorry you are in this situation x

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry you've been so sick. I also have family members at the moment who have just been ill too.

I hope your appointment today goes well.

Ha loving the comments of the government celebrating two years of covid vaccinations

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My sister sent me this one the other day. Reaffirms my faith in humanity.

Do we reckon he's even had it?

I honestly don't believe it but maybe he did. Who knows what realy goes on. That head of that spanish pharm company was also found to have lied and faked his vaccination.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't believe it but maybe he did. Who knows what realy goes on. That head of that spanish pharm company was also found to have lied and faked his vaccination.
Yeah I can't believe it myself. The cynical part of me thinks he senses the tide is turning with the vaccines so he's swaying with the public opinion. Elon is very clever and nothing is done or said spontaneously by him.

Reactions: 2
Tesla's cyber truck episode:

Very interesting clip.

A couple of years ago my husband very nearly took a job in Silicon Valley so I joined a online community for expats to gain some knowledge of what it was like to live in San Francisco. I spoke to a lady who worked in a senior position for Tesla and she told me Elon was extremely hard to work for. Apparently he would walk into the headquarters and if he saw someone do one thing wrong he would have no issue with firing them on the spot. Definitely not the laid back dude he likes to portray.

"But the employment tribunal, held in Leeds, ruled that the workers, one of whom believes 'God will protect' her from coronavirus, had not been fired without good reason.

It decided the healthcare firm had the 'legitimate aim... of minimising the risk of death and serious illness amongst residents and staff' and such a move was 'necessary in a democratic society'."

This makes my blood boil. Not even proven to work. Awful decision.

• Angry
It's always RARE isn't it.
Always!! Shocked main stream media reporting it.

There’s something on my mind and I’d like to share here without causing offence to anyone. A girl I follow on Instagram had 3 covid vaccines in her pregnancy and didn’t want them but felt forced by medical team. Her baby is here now and last week after her first set of vaccines she’s been taken to hospital on oxygen, now being tube fed and really unwell. I have the sickest feeling in my stomach that those vaccines have triggered something ☹

• Sad
Always!! Shocked main stream media reporting it.

There’s something on my mind and I’d like to share here without causing offence to anyone. A girl I follow on Instagram had 3 covid vaccines in her pregnancy and didn’t want them but felt forced by medical team. Her baby is here now and last week after her first set of vaccines she’s been taken to hospital on oxygen, now being tube fed and really unwell. I have the sickest feeling in my stomach that those vaccines have triggered something ☹
I know of two babies who have been born to vaccinated mothers and both of those babies are constantly sick. Could be a coincidence but we'll never know.

• Sad
I know of two babies who have been born to vaccinated mothers and both of those babies are constantly sick. Could be a coincidence but we'll never know.
It’s so sad. She really didn’t want the covid shots but felt coerced 😭 really praying her baby gets better every day she seems to get worse it’s horrible to watch.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.